Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 55. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Absolutely Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. It has the best qualities of money and the best ledger that has ever existed. Plus the people actually believe in it and that it'll continue to work and get better.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is the most popular and aggressive currency day by day.So in future, I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
For sure the popularity of the bitcoin is very high and he people who knows the power of the bitcoin will never ask for the time to have the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the amount of the bitcoin will be high when more it will grow and the strength of the bitcoin is the users so as the people who are using the bitcoin will increase the importance of the bitcoin will also increase and the high price will give you the bright future.
Yes bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. there is an increase in number of Online transactions being made in bitcoins. Many nations are planning to legalised bitcoin and its acceptance is increasing day by day.
Bitcoin's value is also increasing day by day.People are also enrolling themselves in bitcoin.many people also see Bitcoin as the fastest growing investment in the world. They trade and invest in bitcoin .We can expect bitcoin to become the strongest currency within 10 years.
The great value is what is really driving in investors right now all over the world. Asides from bitcoin being an asset for profit, it has brought some technological disruption that people believe is going to take over the future of payment and give it a new better meaning.

This is even enough to invest in and the happiness of even being a part of a currency that will not only be strong but create huge impact in the finance industry at the early stage is awesome.
The technology behind bitcoin is the main reason why the people are going into bitcoin. The reliable transactions and also the anonymity when you send bitcoin is the best because it is not like the traditional remittances that they need some verification or any personal information just to let you send your money but in bitcoin you can send as much as you can and you don't need to exposed yourself to just send money to other people. In the future we can see more people that adopting bitcoin and sooner than later, it will become one of the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is evident that bitcoin has come a long way since it had started but still I don’t think that it will ever be able to become the strongest currency in the world because firstly, many countries don’t recognise bitcoin as a currency and few of them are banning it. Secondly it is not a stable form of currency since it prices fluctuate a lot; so any investment made there is always a fear of great loss.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Bitcoin is the most popular and aggressive currency day by day.So in future, I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
For sure the popularity of the bitcoin is very high and he people who knows the power of the bitcoin will never ask for the time to have the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the amount of the bitcoin will be high when more it will grow and the strength of the bitcoin is the users so as the people who are using the bitcoin will increase the importance of the bitcoin will also increase and the high price will give you the bright future.
Yes bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. there is an increase in number of Online transactions being made in bitcoins. Many nations are planning to legalised bitcoin and its acceptance is increasing day by day.
Bitcoin's value is also increasing day by day.People are also enrolling themselves in bitcoin.many people also see Bitcoin as the fastest growing investment in the world. They trade and invest in bitcoin .We can expect bitcoin to become the strongest currency within 10 years.
The great value is what is really driving in investors right now all over the world. Asides from bitcoin being an asset for profit, it has brought some technological disruption that people believe is going to take over the future of payment and give it a new better meaning.

This is even enough to invest in and the happiness of even being a part of a currency that will not only be strong but create huge impact in the finance industry at the early stage is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
I think because of some issue about bitcoin, and bitcoin is still alive, this is a strong currency, the role that the bitcoin doing in internet is so hard because its hard to be currency if this is not tangable, this only proofs this. Bitcoin is small but wait for a time that bitcoin will be big as every tangable currency.
Only time can tell, right now if the trend will continue that more people are adopting with bitcoin then for sure it will be the strongest currency
in the future. We should based on facts and our basis should be the figure, as this writing bitcoin has a marketcap of $80,607,513,33 and it is expected to rise overtime.

I think bitcoin considered as one of the strongest currency in the world due to its value so high compared to other cryptocurrency value as we take a look at the marketcap. But if  we compare to the paper money bitcoin is not popular or belongs to that bracket.
Obviously no one knows the exact future of the bitcoin but on the basis of past events and trends of bitcoin, we can make certain predictions probably damn close to reality. Bitcoin is the future of the world and it is highly expected to increase in value for the upcoming decade or at least a score. With the passage of time, bitcoin will be accepted by the whole world.
Activity: 336
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

IT is the strongest cyrptocurrecny and might become the strongest "currency" in the future, Possibility is too high imagine how people accept the it now a days and what will happen in the next years.

High chance of it being the strongest because it already surpassed  trials.
-the august 1st fork
-J.P. Morgan's CEO's fraud accusation to BTC

And ICO's for altcoin are also indirectly promoting bitcoin, so once more people learned about it and accepts it, It will become the strongest currency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the whole world right now obviously because of its high value now and lots of investors keeps on investing and supporting bitcoin and even the whole crypto world.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the stronger currency than any other currency around the world and I think just because of his performance bitcoin accepted by the world and some countries are now giving bitcoins to their staff as salary so bitcoin now make a place in market and all the people hey trust and support bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think I cannot call it that Bitcoin is the strongest because cryptocurrency is a community driven asset that always depends on. I think the best, exact and acceptable term for it is that the "most valuable asset" we can have on our own without having or using any special skills and profession just an idea on how it works and how to earn. If we say strongest as what others say it must be stable and we don't see that characteristic in Bitcoin because it is obviously a very volatile cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin is not experiencing something like a plummet or even just a 10% drop I may call it stable but that isn't happening on the market because every second there is a change of graph in Bitcoins price. It could be a slight to heavy downfall so I may not call it "strongest" but the "most valuable" instead.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
As I understand, right now it has untapped and sky's the limit potential, but treating it as the world's strongest currency can be a bit too early. Although, yes, it is very valuable at the moment, not to mention, many other alternative cryptocurrencies are coming up. I think money, in that respect, dollar, dinar, or other currencies that has a strong market value would still have more value.
i think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because it is still a crypto currency not real money that everybody cannot directly use it. but in terms of value it is very good, it will only become the best currency when the world become fully entering in cryptic era that all transaction is computer generated and bitcoin is the only currency used in a whole world.
There has been so many huge attacks, both within and outside, there has been several attempts to pull it down, but it just won't give up. The community is what has made the strength and value of bitcoin to be what it is today.
In the event of an attack, weaker hands leave, stronger hand remains and eventually the weaker hands that left kept coming back stronger. This is just exactly what we need.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

Way back 2013 it is too small and not yet stronger than other currencies but today it is now the most strongest and powerful currency as you can see the price in the market is very high the gap with other currencies is massive
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I do not think Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin price can easily shaken with just some FUD from some people.  Due to its being decentralized and no central authority back-up, price of bitcoin is highly volatile.  Having highest price does not mean strongest currency.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
If bitcoin is the strongest currency, Togo is the most powerful state on the world (no offense)
Actually I would like to be able to say one day that btc is the strongest, but not yet  Sad
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
its the beginning of a new currency that soon will expose to the rest of the economic world. Not yet is gonna be the right answer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
For few years yes its the highest value but we cannot call strongest. Strongest means stable and bitcoin is valotile and fragile.
Its valotility is too much on news based things. For example china news make almost %50 value loss and that means its not the strongest currency but highest value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think because of some issue about bitcoin, and bitcoin is still alive, this is a strong currency, the role that the bitcoin doing in internet is so hard because its hard to be currency if this is not tangable, this only proofs this. Bitcoin is small but wait for a time that bitcoin will be big as every tangable currency.
Only time can tell, right now if the trend will continue that more people are adopting with bitcoin then for sure it will be the strongest currency
in the future. We should based on facts and our basis should be the figure, as this writing bitcoin has a marketcap of $80,607,513,33 and it is expected to rise overtime.

I think bitcoin considered as one of the strongest currency in the world due to its value so high compared to other cryptocurrency value as we take a look at the marketcap. But if  we compare to the paper money bitcoin is not popular or belongs to that bracket.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As I understand, right now it has untapped and sky's the limit potential, but treating it as the world's strongest currency can be a bit too early. Although, yes, it is very valuable at the moment, not to mention, many other alternative cryptocurrencies are coming up. I think money, in that respect, dollar, dinar, or other currencies that has a strong market value would still have more value.
i think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because it is still a crypto currency not real money that everybody cannot directly use it. but in terms of value it is very good, it will only become the best currency when the world become fully entering in cryptic era that all transaction is computer generated and bitcoin is the only currency used in a whole world.
Activity: 434
Activity: 317
Activity: 105

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the whole world right now obviously because of its high value now and lots of investors keeps on investing and supporting bitcoin and even the whole crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: