Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 52. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I say that bitcoin is now strongest currency in online world.
Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Activity: 602
for me is not sure if the bitcoin is the biggest money in the world but the ones I'm basing on are much better in bitcoin than I know if those are true and I also read in your opinions you agree that bitcoin is the strongest money so no one can say right now that bitcoin really is the only answer I have not really really sure ....
Actually the thing is we can’t predict strongly about bitcoin as the world most strongest currency right now. Reason is all about the less spreading of bitcoin in all corners of the world. There are only few countries in which people know about it. But as fast bitcoin is getting fame, it will take time and in future you can easily predict the bitcoin as the strongest currency of the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I do not think such a power is in question yet. but it is certain that it will play an active role in the financial markets in the future. the best example of which is the clearest example of the strengthening of the intervention of the Chinese government for BTC.
I look forward to the future with excitement.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is now the most powerful electronic currency in the world that helps many very well to earn. I think that bitcoin will always be the very first and best.
Yes I'm with you on that. Bitcoin is really the most powerful cryptocurrency because even we use alternative coins we always go back to bitcoin which is the mother of cryptocurrency. It surely helps a lot of people to earn some income and pay their bills. Bitcoin made our life easier because of the advantages we are getting from it, a lot of users are being benefited.
As me, after used Bitcoin and work on some Bitcoin jobs, it helped me change my life a lot. I do not care about the salary not enough for my family every month, I can sell it and receive FIAT or use it to invest and make more money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
It’s true that bitcoin has shown tremendous growth rates since it had started and its gainining huge amounts of popularity and users are also increasing day by day. But the bitter truth is that u can’t be said as the strongest currency in the world. That would be said to be gold. Even though bitcoin’s price is higher than that of gold. This is because firstly, gold is way too much popular than bitcoin. It has way more users than bitcoin. It does not need internet to function as internet is srill not available throughout the planet, it poses a limitation for bitcoin. Lastly gold is centralised currency whereas on the other hand bitcoin is decentralised.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is now the most powerful electronic currency in the world that helps many very well to earn. I think that bitcoin will always be the very first and best.

I am agree with you, being decentralized currency we can easily say that bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto world but it can not compete with the centralized currency which can be used online and offline transaction and also centralized currency are the main currency of all people in the world while bitcoin is only people who have an interest on using this kind of currency not all people can used and have this currency.
- Exactly, Bitcoin can be called the strongest currency in the crypto world but in the real world, it still can not afford to do that, it is just a virtual currency and the person who created it has disappeared, it has no strong supporters behind, it can not compete with the other currencies in the real world
- In addition, in the real world, bitcoin is not so popular, not everyone knows and wants to use bitcoin, most people use and think the dollar is the strongest currency because in the back of the dollar is a very strong country, influence of that country to the world is very terrible
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Yes I'm with you on that. Bitcoin is really the most powerful cryptocurrency because even we use alternative coins we always go back to bitcoin which is the mother of cryptocurrency. It surely helps a lot of people to earn some income and pay their bills. Bitcoin made our life easier because of the advantages we are getting from it, a lot of users are being benefited.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I say that bitcoin is now strongest currency in online world.

Strongest crypto currency? Yes. Strongest online digital currency, I'd argue NO for now. Paypal as much as I hate them are number one for online payment. It could change soon, what is happening now with bitcoin is unprecedented.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
No. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world. It is not even considered as one of the mainstream currencies. It is an extremely volatile cryptocurrency. Though it has potential to reach heights, the unstability acts as an withholding factor for it to be a strong one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
In my opinion, bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, because the world's strongest currency is still American dollar.
But for digital currency, i think bitcoin is the strongest.
Because making bitcoin as world currency, i think this will cause many pros and cons even though bitcoin is currently the best performing currency in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Until it is widely adopted it is still very far from being the strongest currency in the world. Hypothetically, multiple regulation worldwide could send the price crashing down at any time. It is a good currency, and is on its way to being a strong currency, but there is a long way to go before it would be considered the strongest. no inflation is a big plus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531

I am agree with you, being decentralized currency we can easily say that bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto world but it can not compete with the centralized currency which can be used online and offline transaction and also centralized currency are the main currency of all people in the world while bitcoin is only people who have an interest on using this kind of currency not all people can used and have this currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes in terms of digital currency but compared to fiat i cant say that its the strongest.Maybe in the future if this digital currency will go higher and higher and many investor will invest if this continue to rise.Just believe in bitcoin and keep your faith in it we will be become the strongest currency in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitcoin not the "strongest" cryptocyrrency, just because it has a high price compared to the USD it doesn't mean that it's the strongest.. the Japanese YEN has a relation of 120000 YEN/Dollar, that doesn't mean it's the most powerful. Out of the main FIAT currencies, Bitcoin is by far the weakest one, FIAT currencies have market capitalizations of trillions, while Bitcoin has barely 100 billion, this doesn't mean that it will stay like this forever though. Things might change in the future and more people will use BTC and it might have a more significant role in the economy. Generally though, FIAT will be still around for a while, the biggest possibility is that it will get digitalized, which means that one dollar will be pegged to one "Virtual US Dollar" or whatever they are going to name it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
for me is not sure if the bitcoin is the biggest money in the world but the ones I'm basing on are much better in bitcoin than I know if those are true and I also read in your opinions you agree that bitcoin is the strongest money so no one can say right now that bitcoin really is the only answer I have not really really sure ....
according to my opinion bitcoin is the highest currency in the rate because i have never seen such a currency whose value is equal or greater than one bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the highest in rate in the whole world while it is not strongest currency as compare to other currency like dollars etc.
Not only Bitcoin has value higher than other currencies normal, here is the cryptocurrency world, we have many other cryptocurrencies different Bitcoin (we call these cryptocurrencies are Altcoin) and also have high value. Some top coin as: Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, ... or even shitcoin still have high value than Dollar or Euro a lot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
according to my opinion bitcoin is the highest currency in the rate because i have never seen such a currency whose value is equal or greater than one bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the highest in rate in the whole world while it is not strongest currency as compare to other currency like dollars etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin now is still the number 1 crypto forex at this time.It has a high exchange price compared to other coins.Bitcoin made history and developed a great legacy for the up coming generations.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Bitcoin has proved a really robust forex. Bitcoin has a excellent reputation. Bitcoin is identified for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I feel the person or bitcoin finder is growing and a lot more widespread to the whole world now.
Eehm…I won’t really say Bitcoin is the strongest Currency in the world, but when it comes to price rate, it is highly rated above every other Currency in the world. In terms of being the strongest, I will mention dollars and pounds, euros too.
Pages:
Jump to: