Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 59. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is now the strongest currency and is used in the world's most free financial system, and it turns out to be the most appreciated currency of the year. This is evident from the many new tokens emerging to fund startup using blockchain technology
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The bitcoin is not the strongest fairly it is the forex that have the highest value due to the fact of it is uniqueness and I like bitcoin because the bitcoin is my way of income and that is way for me the bitcoin is the ideal of generating funds and since of it truly is price tag uniqueness..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

There expectation in bitcoin is small ? they are very big mistake because we know all bitcoiner that bitcoins is the strongest bitcoin in the whole world,and blockchain market will prove that.bitcoin value now will continue pump up and the crypto currency will constant change there market  strategy to be always no.1 in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is still younger to reach that stage.It has just crossed its primitive stage of eight years and yet a long journey has to go.Bitcoin is just now getting legalized in some countries.Most countries still have not legalized it due to its high volatility.Bitcoin could be used as a secondary currency and it is very hard for bitcoin to replace USD which is enjoying the position of global reserve currency for the past seventy years.Only if its price gets stabilized in future,it may be considered to become the strongest currency and i think its very hard for bitcoin price to get stable.

I totally agree! bitcoin is yet to become the strongest. It isn't that stable yet. It can go down but it can go up as what we re now seeing. Its still gonna be a lot of work. The whole world still doesn't know nor recognize bitcoin. But for me it is still gonna go strong. In the future it will be the currency that will be used by all and USD will be overturned.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Is an understatement if someone would argue bitcoin being compared with any other currency as to being the strongest ,be it pounds or any other. Bitcoin has taken over for real and still riding bullish at the moment. Is really one of the best things that can happen to the low income earners of this world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
if we talking about the strongest currency im sure bitcoin is number one, we can compare with us dollar, in 2009 people buy pizza with 1200 bitcoin right now we just need arround 0.0006 to buy pizza, at same time 2010 we must pay arround $10 for pizza and now we pay $15  Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has proved a really strong currency. Bitcoin has a fantastic reputation. Bitcoin is acknowledged for getting the very first, the best to get, and the widest acceptance. I believe the person or bitcoin finder is increasing and much more popular to the whole world now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency in the world, it's only the strongest digital currency in the world at this moment, cause it's holding the biggest market cap for now.
I higly agree to that. It is the strongest digital currency and the most commonly use, and the pioneering coin of all coin. I think bitcoin is just a substitute currency only. It might became a bridge that connect two currency. It was never the strongest currency. The fact that it is very volatile and unregulated is a flaw and still needs further studies.

I think USD is the strongest one.
USD is traded on almost all currency and some other people in a certain country uses USD as the standard whether the value of their own currency is increasing.

Bitcoin is gradually breaking through into the future, but for now we can't say it's the strongest. Regardless of current price now. In addition many other counties have not heard of bitcoin.
Maybe in the near future we might consider bitcoin as "one" of the strongest curremcy in line to dollars. In the future when majority of people have already gain awareness on this crypto. I think that will be a long long road to go.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency in the world, it's only the strongest digital currency in the world at this moment, cause it's holding the biggest market cap for now. Cause there are more conditions needed to become the strongest currency. I thought the biggest currency in this world for now is USD. Bitcoin needs more time to take over the marketcap. The first thing , bitcoin needs the most the it should be accepted on payment in every countries all over the world. That is the first important step which Bitcoin need to overcome. Then things will be more easier. There are already no opponent for Bitcoin in the digital currency for a long time .
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is gradually breaking through into the future, but for now we can't say it's the strongest. Regardless of current price now. In addition many other counties have not heard of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still not the strongest currency in the world as there are still a lot of countries that doesn't even know what it is. And a lot of bitcoin users convert their coins into fiat since there are only few stores who accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. For it to become the world strongest currency, it needs to be legalized. But for me, I don't want it to be legalized. I'm contented with the current status of bitcoin now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is actually one of the strongest cryptocurrency but not yet in the world. If bitcoin is the strongest then most of the millionaire or billionaire will buy bitcoin. Their lack knowledge about bitcoin so they do not know that cryptocurrency exist. Bitcoin is a great source of income and it is very time consuming so you have to be patient to earn it. Buying and selling bitcoin will make the price of this currency fluctuate.
Activity: 476
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I think its not, aince bitcoin wasnt established in every country in this world and not yet been legalized for the people to know this and be tried as aource of their extra income, I think it wasnt yet since governments will not allow a decentralized currency be above over those cwntraouzwd because of the huge loss for their side. Bitcoin may aligned with the curewncies but I dont see it as a strongest one also due to tge fact that it is a volatioe system in which value of your profit may dump and pump in an unpredictable time and situation.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Yes because if you check in google biggest bank in the world you can see bitcoin with a 470B dollars which is alot
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
It is too unstable. It cannot be compared to the paper currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and as a result, it is too volatile. It may have the best technology, the highest price but its value and stability cannot be compared to the fiat currency.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
For now, bitcoin isn't the strongest currency,  but maybe one day it can be and bitcoin will change dollar as a strong currency.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin has not yet become the strongest currency.It has been just legalized in one or two countries.USD has been still enjoying the status of strongest currency in the world as it has been the global reserve currency since past seventy years.It is accepted universally.But still,majority of world population don't know about bitcoin.Bitcoin has to first get legalized in all countries,then only it could get accepted world wide so that it could replace USD as the strongest currency in the world.

I agree. We are still in the process where many countries are still undecided if they will go with bitcoin or not. Only a small percentage of the total population of a specific country knows what is going on. We should spread more awareness and support it by using it.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin has not yet become the strongest currency.It has been just legalized in one or two countries.USD has been still enjoying the status of strongest currency in the world as it has been the global reserve currency since past seventy years.It is accepted universally.But still,majority of world population don't know about bitcoin.Bitcoin has to first get legalized in all countries,then only it could get accepted world wide so that it could replace USD as the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world? Maybe it's value is so high compared to other currency'd value, but that doesn't mean it is the strongest currency. Remember, not all people know about bitcoin it is less popular than other currency and some other countries also doesn't recognize or allow bitcoin in their country it id banned to them. So I think dollar is still the strongest currency in the world for now, dollar is known around the world and is allowed to any country.

Because dollar is one of the global currency along euro and yen. These are accepted and traded worldwide that's why these are the strongest currencies. I don't think bitcoin is not yet in that level because it is not yet that widely known and still many people don't have an idea what it is. For us who are already in the crypto world, it seems so popular to us but if we try to randomly ask someone about bitcoin then maybe they would have no idea about it especially those who are so busy in their jobs that they don't have time to be engage in online world.
Activity: 696
Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world? Maybe it's value is so high compared to other currency'd value, but that doesn't mean it is the strongest currency. Remember, not all people know about bitcoin it is less popular than other currency and some other countries also doesn't recognize or allow bitcoin in their country it id banned to them. So I think dollar is still the strongest currency in the world for now, dollar is known around the world and is allowed to any country.
Pages:
Jump to: