Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 60. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
"Some folks" would not issue and would not impact BTC since bitcoin has an higher benefit than any alternative coins it even surpass fiat and gold and now holds a far greater worth than any prime major currencies in the entire world. These people that promises bitcoin is to little does not have any idea on how extensive and popular bitcoin that even surpasses the features of fiat for instance you can make rapid transactions by sending and obtaining millions of your cash and receives confirmed in minutes in contrast to fiat that might just take times and substantial costs and also the threat of it being hacked is substantial. It is flexibility from the exploitation's and tyranny from bankers.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
No its not much popular. Bitcoin is less illustrious than gold everyone know about gold because gold got media support. So its not strongest currency but its value is quite good. People on this forum like bitcoin more than Gold but in the world outside more than half the population of the world still have no idea of bitcoins. They only know Gold or Fiat currency like USD, Euro etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Not even closer. USD still stronger.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin nowadays is maybe the more valuable currency in the world, but it is not yet the strongest currency, because it is not yet used by the largest community worldwide. It is still used by a small community compared to the users of the Dollar for example. But its increasing price lastly will invite more people to trading this crypto currency and to start investing in it
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes, bitcoin now the strongest currency now, because bitcoin is world top performing currency today, and now its still strongest. Even if the price is high or low more people are attract and convince invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is strongest currency as i can see because of its profitable and valuable. Still bitcoin was the number one strongest currency in the world and i think its become more very popular to all countries and to the people. Because bitcoin has potential and best in investment and good source of income.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think for now, bitcoin can not be the strongest currency in the world. Why? Bitcoin currency always change the amount and can not sustain it's highest amount. But, bitcoin may considered as one of the strongest currency in the world even if have problem sometimes in terms of on how it will increase or  how many investor invest on this kind of industry. On the other hand, the amount of one Bitcoin is good enough to be it will considered as one of the highest money in the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For me is nah, a currency without its own market is unstable. Since the current price of Bitcoin is due mainly to people rushing to get their hands on it or due to the demand. Bitcoin doesn’t have its own economy to represent so there will still be a high chance that the price of Bitcoin will lessen. And as of this time even if the price of Bitcoin reached $10,000 to one bit as per the what the economists or Bitcoin enthusiasts are expecting its still unstable and will fluctuate a lot.
As far as i think it is still not the strongest currency in the world. The potential that bitcoin has to take serious as it is increasing its value and it will soon be compared to best currencies in the world. So just wait and see what happens in the near future.
Bitcoin can be considered as one of the strongest currency because even there are times and problems that we thought that bitcoin will destroyed then bitcoin still proves that we are wrong and it can still fight those threats and make them eat dust and continue to go up and prosper and i think that is an enough thing to say that bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
For me is nah, a currency without its own market is unstable. Since the current price of Bitcoin is due mainly to people rushing to get their hands on it or due to the demand. Bitcoin doesn’t have its own economy to represent so there will still be a high chance that the price of Bitcoin will lessen. And as of this time even if the price of Bitcoin reached $10,000 to one bit as per the what the economists or Bitcoin enthusiasts are expecting its still unstable and will fluctuate a lot.
As far as i think it is still not the strongest currency in the world. The potential that bitcoin has to take serious as it is increasing its value and it will soon be compared to best currencies in the world. So just wait and see what happens in the near future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
The strongest currency in the world is still the US $, thereafter probably the Yuan. The strongness of a currency also depends on its market cap and if you compare bitcoin with the US $, Yuan or Euro, you will see that its market cap is relatively low.
No bitcoin cannot be regarded as the strongest currency in the world because of following reasons:
Not a legal crypto currency till now.
In case of crisis who will pay the peoples loss.
It is still dependent on USD.
Volatile in nature because of various issues.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is still younger to reach that stage.It has just crossed its primitive stage of eight years and yet a long journey has to go.Bitcoin is just now getting legalized in some countries.Most countries still have not legalized it due to its high volatility.Bitcoin could be used as a secondary currency and it is very hard for bitcoin to replace USD which is enjoying the position of global reserve currency for the past seventy years.Only if its price gets stabilized in future,it may be considered to become the strongest currency and i think its very hard for bitcoin price to get stable.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think it is still not the strongest, some people doesn't know bitcoin, maybe when the time that bitcoin is become more popular that even a little boy/girl knows bitcoin thats the time that maybe bitcoin become strongest. Still a lot of people don't have bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin is not getting stronger but not the strongest for sure, we know that very well because we are active in the community and in the crypto world.
Based on the estimate, number of users are still less than 5% of the total population and that adoption is an evidence that i's not strong enough as some people are thinking. We believe that bitcoin is here to stay and we should continue to support and promote it to be more successful.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I think it is still not the strongest, some people doesn't know bitcoin, maybe when the time that bitcoin is become more popular that even a little boy/girl knows bitcoin thats the time that maybe bitcoin become strongest. Still a lot of people don't have bitcoin right now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well yes I do agree with that statement but we can't declare Bitcoin as the strongest currency in the until the whole world knows about it and has faith in it.
Though it has surpassed every currency in the world right now but that doesn't make it strong enough to replace a currency as the strongest.
It should also have a stable value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Here is the definition of currency: A system of money in general use in a particular country.

And based on this circumstance, yes it matters that bitcoin is too small!

You are somehow right. The explanation of currency is true.Any currency used as money .But one thing is false.I.e the value  of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the king of Altcurrency.The price of bitcoin  reaches 4000$.Since from the past one week later it's very thought see the  value of 4000$.Later the price will reach the value of 4600$.Soon the bitcoin holders have the highest price for their long term saving
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
No I don't think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even though it has the potential of becoming the strongest currency of the world because it is not accepted by all of the people. Some say it's illegal. This is because it is not standardised form of currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
No for me dollars is still the strongest currencies in the world because bitcoin is not stable and its market is not as wide as dollars. Bitcoin needs ample time to enter deeply in the world market and the acceptability of it must establish very well before it can compete to dollars
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
I think Government knows the value of Bitcoin and they understand this thing that Bitcoin can be very useful asset for them. They will never try to bring it down; rather they will be trying their best in order to make it the legal currency so that not only the investors but the Government may also get benefit from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
No because a currency without stable value cannot compete to those currencies leading in the market bitcoin needs to be stable and the demand must grow so wide that majority of the countries will be using it. Right now it seems bitcoin is having a crisis because the price is going down again
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
nah.. just because it has 1 bitcoin is worth 4k dollars doesn't mean it's the strongest. Quite the opposite. It's market capitalization is about 50 billion.. which makes it an extreme volatile currency. The market cap of the US dollars is about 5 trillion, which is why it's value doesn't fluctuate that much - which is goof for people who use it, because they won't wake up the next day and see the value of their dollars reduced by half
Pages:
Jump to: