Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 72. (Read 42207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Until now,USD is the strongest currency in the world since it has been used as global reserve currency over the past seventy years.It gained its importance from the time when OPEC,oil manufacturing countries agreed to sell crude oil only for dollars.But bitcoin has just crossed its initial eight years.More over,it has not been legalized yet in majority of countries.We could not buy all the products with bitcoins in all parts of the world.So,it would take more time for bitcoin to replace USD and become the strongest currency.
Exactly it will take time to be used by people like US$ and it is also right you cannot buy everything by bitcoin. I think this due to non-awareness of all the people about bitcoin. Only educated person especially who is well known to computer and internet can understand bitcoin and such educated persons in the world, I think will be in decimal of the world population. When bitcoin recognized across the world then you would be able to buy everything paying bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Until now,USD is the strongest currency in the world since it has been used as global reserve currency over the past seventy years.It gained its importance from the time when OPEC,oil manufacturing countries agreed to sell crude oil only for dollars.But bitcoin has just crossed its initial eight years.More over,it has not been legalized yet in majority of countries.We could not buy all the products with bitcoins in all parts of the world.So,it would take more time for bitcoin to replace USD and become the strongest currency.

We have to be ready for bitcoin to shine over united states dollars by 2030. This is definitely not a fast process but bitcoin carry that potential and we're aware of this. Maybe, can't pass usd, but bitcoin can surpass euro.

When we are talking about only the price well if that is the case it could really surpass the euro or the usd because of its price but the problem with that is the spending unlike those fiat we can spend it easily because all of the stores accept our own fiat unlike bitcoin it is only few. Though if by 2030 all is using bitcoin that is really nice
Nope, I can sure 100% in future Bitcoin can't replace currency, this is reason Satoshi Nakamoto say it's cryptocurrency, not virual cash or digital cash ...
After this name hidden many meaning of Satoshi, and when you know it you can understand why Bitcoin can't replace FIAT Wink
It is real that bitcoin can’t replace in fiat currency in future because it is digital currency, but I think it is not necessary to be acquire the position of fiat currency. I think through electronic transaction bitcoin can make his position stronger in market to be recognized himself a currency and most beneficial and fast for business. I think nothing is impossible in the world.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Objected sir, I would tell you that it is not more illegalize in some countries rather it not even properly banned in some country just because there country who are against bitcoin are the real favors of bitcoin they want to see the reality of bitcoin that bitcoin having real ability that can cross all markets. So after their progress on bitcoin one day they will legalize bitcoin as a good and services exchanging currency soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is now the most powerful electronic currency in the world that helps many very well to earn. I think that bitcoin will always be the very first and best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
At the moment no,but in the future bitcoin can be the strongest currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

We have to be ready for bitcoin to shine over united states dollars by 2030. This is definitely not a fast process but bitcoin carry that potential and we're aware of this. Maybe, can't pass usd, but bitcoin can surpass euro.

When we are talking about only the price well if that is the case it could really surpass the euro or the usd because of its price but the problem with that is the spending unlike those fiat we can spend it easily because all of the stores accept our own fiat unlike bitcoin it is only few. Though if by 2030 all is using bitcoin that is really nice
That’s right. Bitcoins do outdo other currencies in the context of prices. Besides they are more promising about profits than any other currency or business. I consider bitcoins among the strongest currencies of the world and soon they would be the leading currency when made legal all over the globe. When its usage for trivial purposes will become common, then it would be definitely the top currency of the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
Yes bitcoin is not a valid money but it is not the most expensive but the most expensive.
If bitcoin is a currency then bitcoin can be the currency of a country.
Yes I agree with your opinion, bitcoin currently can not for that, because the strongest currency is still held by Usd because of its enormous impact on the economy, small hopes bitcoin can compete, bitcoin is now known to many people but in terms of bitcoin prices tends not So stable and rapidly changing, maybe bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but the strongest currency in crypto, and bitcoin can be a benchmark price among other coin coins, to be number one in the world is clearly impossible,
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that  is too small.  Does it matter?
Signature campaign can be a job. Nowadays many people are now focusing and joining in signature campaign because they know that there is big profit that they can get if they join and participate in signature campaign.
yes people are joining signature campaigns as they consider is as a job. but i think the earning bitcoin through signature campaign is not such a good profit. i think the signature campaign income is enough for our pocket money, but i think if a person want to make good money then he need to start trading altcoin from where he can get good profit in a short period of time.
You can use your earnings from signature campaigns as a way to start your trading career, that way you can avoid using your own money, also you will need to try t make do with the low amount of bitcoin that you have to invest since your margin for error is going to be on the low side.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Nope, I can sure 100% in future Bitcoin can't replace currency, this is reason Satoshi Nakamoto say it's cryptocurrency, not virual cash or digital cash ...
After this name hidden many meaning of Satoshi, and when you know it you can understand why Bitcoin can't replace FIAT Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.
I agree. Bitcoin is starting to become the strongest currency next to USD. It can be accessed through the use of computer or smartphones. The transaction is fast although it's risky. There are many people influencing others due to the high income they are recieving. We don't know what may happen with bitcoin the next few yours because of the continuous growth of the users of it. It may take time bit still I know thay it would be worth the wait for the investors.
Activity: 490

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that  is too small.  Does it matter?
Signature campaign can be a job. Nowadays many people are now focusing and joining in signature campaign because they know that there is big profit that they can get if they join and participate in signature campaign.
yes people are joining signature campaigns as they consider is as a job. but i think the earning bitcoin through signature campaign is not such a good profit. i think the signature campaign income is enough for our pocket money, but i think if a person want to make good money then he need to start trading altcoin from where he can get good profit in a short period of time.
Yeah I agree to you. There are now a lot of altcoins that is really profitable so I can say it is really good if we invest our money to the altcoins. I can say trading is really profitable and you can be rich by entering the world of trading.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Activity: 378
Bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world, it most popular in all currency. Because bitcoin has a value and profitable. Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
yes bitcoin has become the strongest currency of the world and its all is happening just because of the price getting so high day by day the number of people connecting in bitcoin is now very large as compare to the other currencies and the value is increasing with it so I think the bitcoin is the most strong currency.
to me i think that in present time USD is the strongest currency of the world but i think that now bitcion is becoming popular and very soon it will replace dollar, because now people and specially the young generation is now giving more importance to online shopping and business and there bitcoin is the only good option with them to use therefore i think that bitcoin will replace USD very  soon or at least it will reduce the popularity of USD so much.
Bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world, it most popular in all currency. Because bitcoin has a value and profitable. Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
yes bitcoin has become the strongest currency of the world and its all is happening just because of the price getting so high day by day the number of people connecting in bitcoin is now very large as compare to the other currencies and the value is increasing with it so I think the bitcoin is the most strong currency.
but i do not think that bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world, to me think USD is in fact still the strongest currency of the world and i think that it will remain as number one for a long time. because the user of bitcoin are still very low and it will take a lot of time when its users will increase more. but i am sure that bitcoin has a very bright future and therefore in future it is more expected that bitcoin will become the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

The strongest CRYPTOCURRENCY maybe. But NOT as the strongest currency. GOLD is. Gold backs up other currencies and their values depend on the gold reserves in the country. Since bitcoin is virtual and wasnt backed up with anything, as it is described, it doesnt have any ground to base upon. It isnt even used or fully recognized in some areas in the globe. It's legalization is still debatable. Its price is not stable. Its market is growing but not YET large enough to create great economic impact. Having these said, bitcoin has still a lot of processes to go through and many developments and innovation needed before becoming the strongest currency. It has the potential but as today, its still under a lot of observation.                                                                     

correct the bitcoin currency strongest in the futere other than currency but now need to introduce to the peopole the bitcoin to adopt the world as the currency using altcoin the crypto currencies go on top if communities know how the important of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: