Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 69. (Read 42207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Most of centralized currencies always under pressure bt federal banks. Goverment not allow too strong currencies.
Bitcoin price will rise cause its only demand/supply based. And yes after few years we will see that 1 satoshi=1cent
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I don't think be small is important as bitcoin has proves to be a force that will determine future of money and future financial system. Though your friend see bitcoin as been small but the idea behind it is great, large, powerful and good. Like bill gate said "Nothing that can stop bitcoin not to realize its potential" bitcoin look small but has a great potential and many World leaders has started to understand it and very soon bitcoin will go mainstream.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It’s not even considered legal tender by some of the world. But I do believe, given time and information dissemination, that Bitcoin can surpass the strong currencies that rule the money market. Dollar, Yuan, and everything in between will be forced to give way to Bitcoin when the time comes that it will take the throne of being the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.
I agree. Even it has high market value, it can't be the greatest currency. Only a part of the world accepts bitcoin. It doesn't even legal in some countries. It can only be the strongest if after it has been legalized in every country of the world it retains its value and can be used for offline transactions in other word, in every day living
Bitcoin will never become the strongest currency in the world because a lot of the people still uses fiat currency and the governments from different countries will not allow bitcoin to become the strongest or even most used currency because it will be the cause for the fall of fiat currency in the world.

I wouldn't say never. It's currently very far from being the strongest currency in the world. But the growth that it's experiencing is exponential, so over let's say a couple decades, it does have potential. Right now I'd say the USD is the strongest currency by far. Pretty much accepted worldwide and they could print bitcoins entire market cap in a month without any effect on fx (which they already did for years).
I agree on that. For now, it isn't bitcoin's opportunity to outshine. USD has everything for many years already but btc has not that many to prove yet right await but always keep your pride low to people around you no matter what circumstance you will experience someday. Keep holding on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.
I agree. Even it has high market value, it can't be the greatest currency. Only a part of the world accepts bitcoin. It doesn't even legal in some countries. It can only be the strongest if after it has been legalized in every country of the world it retains its value and can be used for offline transactions in other word, in every day living
Bitcoin will never become the strongest currency in the world because a lot of the people still uses fiat currency and the governments from different countries will not allow bitcoin to become the strongest or even most used currency because it will be the cause for the fall of fiat currency in the world.

I wouldn't say never. It's currently very far from being the strongest currency in the world. But the growth that it's experiencing is exponential, so over let's say a couple decades, it does have potential. Right now I'd say the USD is the strongest currency by far. Pretty much accepted worldwide and they could print bitcoins entire market cap in a month without any effect on fx (which they already did for years).
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
It is the greatest crypto currency that I`ve ever known. My country  provides more value on BTC in other countries. But people are need to know that this is now the future, No doubts payments now are being wired through saome apps on phone to send money and it will also have the value to exchange it on our fiat.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Activity: 448

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Bitcoin is now the most powerful e-currency, but many still doubt it to join because it can not be touched and can not be used without the Internet. Perhaps in a few years something will change.

I believe it is the strongest currency in the world now. Together with it's price increase no doubt that it is making the value and worth of bitcoin as the strongest currency of them all. Alt coins are there but still there are no one that is able to surpass bitcoin's popularity and usage from the people always prefer with bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Bitcoin now is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world. It is the on top 1 of the biggest volume market cap in all coins and 24 hour volume is $700000000+ so I think that there is no chances of ethereum or ripple to overtake bitcoin market cap unless if it will disappear or rich its limit.
In the world of cryptocurrencies bitcoin has no rival, but that was never the objective of bitcoin, bitcoin has an objective to help people to regain their autonomy with a currency that completely belongs to them, bitcoin objective is to be an option to fiat currencies, not necessarily to surpass them but to allow you to opt out of them if you want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Even I am one of the bitcoin fanatic, if I am going to look at the reality things happen now, well bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world. Because still obviously USD dollar is the strongest physical currency so far. But, there is a big possibility where bitcoin could possibly become the world currency. The only things is we don't know when will it happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is now the most powerful e-currency, but many still doubt it to join because it can not be touched and can not be used without the Internet. Perhaps in a few years something will change.
I'm not sure that the concept of bitcoin will ever change. It is a completely different currency that is very different from Fiat currencies. Many bitcoin users do still not understand the habit you want to achieve similarity of bitcoin with Fiat.
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
We can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, because many people don't know about it. In terms of value, as for now, it looks still like a bubble that could increase or burst any time. I guess when bitcoin will get known, less fluctuation and stronger it will get !
i also agree with you that currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but very soon it will become the one.
To me I think currently bitcoin is very stronger than other currency but many people have no more knowledge of bitcoin, but I think then still its community is now a large of numbers, and also I believe in bitcoin that its community will goes to more and more increasing due to this bitcoin goes to become more strongest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
I think not yet. Bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world. Because not all people know or heard bitcoin. They do not know yet about bitcoin and what it is or what it is purpose. But I believe bitcoin have a lot of potential in the world being to be the strongest currency. We will never know. Time is just fast.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Based on its usage, i think so because bitcoin is usable in online transaction in any part of the world and also it is popular in internet, giving influence to many of its users. Another is that bitcoin has great value when converted to other currency, obviously showing its power compared to others
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Even though its currently the most valuable currency in the world, i will not say that its the strongest currency, Bitcoin can come crashing down in an instant if a country like Germany or the USA makes it illegal. Its price is determined by its investors who will all cash if such a thing happens.
I think you are overestimating the strength that governments have, if they ban it, so what, bitcoin has been banned in Venezuela, a country which is a lot more repressive with its citizens and despite that bitcoin is still being used by them, so as long the reasons to use bitcoin exists then it is impossible to stop bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
If we are from the internet that we uses bitcoins only then i can say yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world it can be defeat paypal if the bitcoin itself become the world payments method too but it work with the process and by the time goes by maybe all people who might show interest with bitcoin can be use into local as well lets wait for the big updated for what bitcoin really happens.
Activity: 462
We can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, because many people don't know about it. In terms of value, as for now, it looks still like a bubble that could increase or burst any time. I guess when bitcoin will get known, less fluctuation and stronger it will get !
i also agree with you that currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but very soon it will become the one of the most powerful currency of the world in fact people need to know and become convince about bitcoin and only then they will take more interest in bitcoin, i think it is our duty to inform and convince such people who do not have any information about bitcoin.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
The bitcoin price is currently around $ 2800 and this being the most expensive value in the world, I hope for a country with a low rate should immediately legalize bitcoin for good.
Pages:
Jump to: