Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 70. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, because many people don't know about it. In terms of value, as for now, it looks still like a bubble that could increase or burst any time. I guess when bitcoin will get known, less fluctuation and stronger it will get !
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Yes right, and now bitcoin continues to improve despite the big issues that are the less and we must fix, from where the problem and so on,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Bitcoin is now the currency used in the world's most free financial system, besides Bitcoin has also become the strongest currency with the best performance, but behind all that the use of bitcoin has a very high risk given the fluctuations in value that can be very extreme

That can work both ways, you can lose due to the fluctuations, but also you can gain beacause of them. Who would complain if $20 in BTC paid to them two days ago became $22? Maybe bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet, but it will be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is now the currency used in the world's most free financial system, besides Bitcoin has also become the strongest currency with the best performance, but behind all that the use of bitcoin has a very high risk given the fluctuations in value that can be very extreme
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think bitcoin it really the higher currency for now as far as I am concerned. 1 bitcoin is at least higher than a dollar.
although bitcoin is the best currency but still not the strongest in all over the world.
yes bitcoin is still not the strngest currnecy of the world. because the users of bitcoin are still very low but in near future we can expect that the uses of bitcoin will increase too much and then it will become possible that bitcoin will become the number one currency of the world and therefore it will become the most strongest currency of the world.
Activity: 378
I think bitcoin it really the higher currency for now as far as I am concerned. 1 bitcoin is at least higher than a dollar.
although bitcoin is the best currency but still not the strongest in all over the world. i think in current time USD is one of the most popular and strongest currency of the world, but if we example we can come to the conclusion that the popularity of bitcoin is continuously increasing and hope that very soon bitcoin will be the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bitcoin now is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world. It is the on top 1 of the biggest volume market cap in all coins and 24 hour volume is $700000000+ so I think that there is no chances of ethereum or ripple to overtake bitcoin market cap unless if it will disappear or rich its limit.
I am in total agreement with you. Currently bitcoins are the strongest digital currency and soon they are going to lead the world. You have said well that it is the strongest currency in the world and that is just because of its decentralized nature.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I ain't no economist, but isn't the only reason bitcoin is worth so much is because of how few bitcoins there are. If I remember correctly there can only be 21 million bitcoins, it will become harder and harder to mine it. Thanks to this we are forced to use small fractions of a coin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Bitcoin now is the strongest cryptocurrency in the world. It is the on top 1 of the biggest volume market cap in all coins and 24 hour volume is $700000000+ so I think that there is no chances of ethereum or ripple to overtake bitcoin market cap unless if it will disappear or rich its limit.
Indeed! No other digital coin has got the potential of overpowering bitcoins by any means. They are now the most used and cherished currency around the globe. Eths and ripples are kids of the crypto kingdom whereas bitcoin is the king of this kingdom. Soon bitcoins will be made legal around the world because of great number of supporters.
I don't actually include ripple in my comparison as ripple (xrp) most bag holders are bankers and the real reason why we have this decentralized system is to stay away from bank's services who charges us big amount and anytime our security can be compromise, decentralization is the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Indeed! No other digital coin has got the potential of overpowering bitcoins by any means. They are now the most used and cherished currency around the globe. Eths and ripples are kids of the crypto kingdom whereas bitcoin is the king of this kingdom. Soon bitcoins will be made legal around the world because of great number of supporters.
Activity: 434

Although bitcoin value is higher than dollar but bitcoin function can not completely replace the function of dollar currency, and it is not possible bitcoin become country currency.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
We must align the definition of the currency, of course it has obtained the official legitimacy of a country, and until now bitcoin has not been recognized as a currency, more precisely we say bitcoin equal to goods or services of high value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
at the present time now, My answer is NO! still the strongest currency in the entire world was USD dollar, but I do believed time will come up to us that in the near future bitcoin will become the new world currency and can be a replacement of dollar. Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Even though its currently the most valuable currency in the world, i will not say that its the strongest currency, Bitcoin can come crashing down in an instant if a country like Germany or the USA makes it illegal. Its price is determined by its investors who will all cash if such a thing happens.
Even though OP was dated last 3 years ago it still has the same problem until now, as it is a volatile currency which is not its fault because it is a decentralized currency meaning the closest thing that control it are big players with big capital. Also Bitcoin is vulnerable to bad news which a lot of investors (especially the weak hands) have a reason to offload their position. Bitcoin can be the highest valued currency but I don't think we can consider it as the strongest currency in the world.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
The Bitcoin market is absolutely tiny right now, let's be honest, even if we guessed how much really anonymous deals are going on it still won't amount to much just because it's so new and not many people know about it. That said, I do think the fundamentals behind Bitcoin are extremely solid, far more so than any other currency besides stuff like gold and silver, as long as we don't see any special interests trying to muscle their way in then Bitcoin should do amazingly well this year.
I think the bitcoin can not be called the strongest currency in the world because for the moment everyone or in every home would not necessarily have this program (bitcoin) at home. and for the moment the bitcoin is valid only over the internet while in the real world the most powerful currency is money, because the money we can use directly and all of a sudden or a moment's notice. and it is also true that this time you said most of the people who are using gold and other valuables as their mistress.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Wow this thread is like four years before and I can imagine how people use to think about the bitcoin at that time. It's good to see that they were people who use to discuss things really. You guys must be enjoying the bitcoin now as you might have bought bitcoin at lowest prices back then. What a beauty of bitcoin. I'm having hopes that after four to five years from now someone will read my list and will say hey look at that lucky champ who bought the bitcoin at @2500 and now the price of bitcoin is 10K. That would be like dream come true.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
yes its the boss of all crypto currency. and it ll always be the boss
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Even though its currently the most valuable currency in the world, i will not say that its the strongest currency, Bitcoin can come crashing down in an instant if a country like Germany or the USA makes it illegal. Its price is determined by its investors who will all cash if such a thing happens.

Agree. It has volatility unlike any other influential currency, isn't backed by anything or anyone, isn't too big to fail, isn't backed by any centralized government--a disadvantage for a currency, and holds no intrinsic value. Hacking, altcoins, regulation, a million factors could affect BTC tomorrow, meaning its fate is not secure.
Pages:
Jump to: