Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 67. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
These days bitcoin become more and more stronger because of its popularity, volatility and users there is no way that bitcoin will lose unless world war 3 will come there could be no internet, investors and users because of the global conflict.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
To be considered the strongest currency it must have two things. First, the price should be the highest other than any currency. Second it must be steadfast in terms of its price. Since bitcoin is still volatile therefore according to second criteria its not the strongest currency.
i do do not think that still bitcoin is the strongest currency throughout the world. but if we talk about crypto world then we can say that yes bitcoin is the best currency of the crypot world. because in real world USD is still the strongest and popular currency of the world, and i think that it will even remain as number one for a long time.

Truly it is, still USD currency is major used in any transactions from other country. Because of having fix price and properly regulated by the government unlike bitcoin that have fluctuation price anytime. If we consider through online transactions nowadays, bitcoin is on top because of fast, less fees and easily to make transactions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
maybe at the moment bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrencie in the world, but not the strongest currencie.
There are better currencies than bitcoin at the moment, and btc is always depending on usd too, so nope.
also, bitcoin is just the same as Gold only that is digital.
And i dont think that can happen in the future, just because usd and eur are always gonna be the top main currencies. and gold will always be the main commoditie.

What honestly coins you mean that better in bitcoin?
We are seeing if those altcoin also will increase users and holders i will see they will also experience of large problem what already experience with bitcoin since bitcoin already experience of many problem and success it is more strongest bitcoin and they will never be an altcoin..
Since there are still no altcoin already experience the same as bitcoin that actually many people and merchant are accepting bitcoin as payment..
So in the future bitcoin will still be remain and useful.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
To be considered the strongest currency it must have two things. First, the price should be the highest other than any currency. Second it must be steadfast in terms of its price. Since bitcoin is still volatile therefore according to second criteria its not the strongest currency.
i do do not think that still bitcoin is the strongest currency throughout the world. but if we talk about crypto world then we can say that yes bitcoin is the best currency of the crypot world. because in real world USD is still the strongest and popular currency of the world, and i think that it will even remain as number one for a long time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
maybe at the moment bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrencie in the world, but not the strongest currencie.
There are better currencies than bitcoin at the moment, and btc is always depending on usd too, so nope.
also, bitcoin is just the same as Gold only that is digital.
And i dont think that can happen in the future, just because usd and eur are always gonna be the top main currencies. and gold will always be the main commoditie.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Strong currency always on the same rate, bitcoin is growing up fast and bringing down fast
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency, because many have not even heard of it. It takes a little more time to become more popular among the entire population of the planet.
you are wrong, bitcoin is the strongest among all other currencies and only thing that made bitcoin strong is its price and its wide range of users.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
the strongest currency in the world is the dollar due the extremely high level of acceptance.
but personally I would prefer euro/chf due the stability of these countries.
btc right now has the potential to be one of the most profitable currencies in the long term of the XXI centuries.
We will see it Wink
Activity: 112
https://fansunite.io
Based on sheer acceptability the answer to this is definitely no. American dollars are accepted in lots (nearly all??) countries around the world. Pretty much everyone knows American money.

But we'll see where bitcoin goes.
Activity: 96
I think that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency, because many have not even heard of it. It takes a little more time to become more popular among the entire population of the planet.
To be the strongest currency, bitcoin needs to be used by all the people in the world and that is bitcoin is doing now.
Mainstream media without bias is the first step.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have not agreed that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world today. Bitcoin is just a digital currency, and can not be used as a benchmark in world stock markets. Because now all the stock markets in the world are still using to the USD. So USD is the strongest currency in the world. But if talking value, then bitcoin is the highest value at this time. 1 Bitcoin (BTC) = 4336.80 USD, when viewed from the side of its value then the strongest bitcoin. but I am analyzing from the stock market that still uses USD, and that is one of the reasons I call USD is the strongest currency because it is still be the benchmark.
That's my opinion, what do you think?
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Yes, you are right there are many people who still don't know about Bitcoin because many governments are killing Bitcoins popularity due to its online currency. It should get accepted by the government before many people accept because we see a lot of future in it.
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world but there is a big possibility that it can be the strongest..bitcoin is now widely use and it became more popular as time passes by..it's value also continue to grow so I guess in later time bitcoin can replace dollar as the strongest currency.
I agree with that, with the number of people who's into internet nowadays its not impossible to happen.  The rapid growth of bitcoin users are obvious, with these i think in the near future it  can bet the other existing currencies

I think we can call bitcoin as the strongest digital currency because of the number of it's users. Even in pumps and downs, the price of bitcoin is still making a pump because the users are there to take advantage of the price dump.
Bitcoin has been experiencing many ups and downs in its trading history. But bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and not a common currency so I don't think it can be compared with local currencies.

Bitcoin is unique in itself and has many good experiences in investments. Yes for sure bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency ever and it can also grow much more wider in future. Bitcoin is decentralised and it makes it more popular amongst traders.
Activity: 770
I think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world but there is a big possibility that it can be the strongest..bitcoin is now widely use and it became more popular as time passes by..it's value also continue to grow so I guess in later time bitcoin can replace dollar as the strongest currency.
Not many people know about bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin is not the strongest currency. Bitcoin has proven that it can maintain a huge number of transactions everyday and moreover, bitcoin is safer than traditional currency. And bitcoin also provides the anonymity to the users if they want to become anonymous
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
 Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and probably will stay that way but still can't be compared with fiat currencies and it isn't equal to them. Because of bitcoin limitiation fiat currencies will not disappear and people will continue to use them even if the value of bitcoin in the future will be three times higher than today.trg
Activity: 546
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin has a big community involving a numerous number of consumers, investors and supporters. Bitcoin is not a small thing that exist. In fact, bitcoin is said to be align with the famous currency which is mostly used by many people around the world. The possibility of bitcoin becoming the strongest currency in the world is very visible in no time or let us just say sooner or later. Being strongest among the latest currency will be possible because of its high demand get from its consumers.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
the bitcoin price is currently around $ 4200, and this is the most expensive price, I agree if anyone says that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because the facts is like that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

When you talk about crypto currency, I would agree that BTC is the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin already claimed it's place in crypto currency, it's so famous, there's a lot of investment, and it keeps growing as days pass by. No one knows until when and how much will it grow. Bitcoin started with a price of less than a dollar and just look how much it is now. So, I guess no need to add more whether BTC is the strongest or not.
I comprehend you with your answer mate, bitcoin could be the strongest currency "IN THE NEAR FUTURE" its not being negative about the status of bitcoin but the reality powerful currency was still US Dollar, bitcoin for now is in due process and we never know when will it happen that bitcoin can become the world currency, nobody knows.
Pages:
Jump to: