Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure? - page 2. (Read 21546 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:45:23 PM
Bitcoin is safe. As of now it seems that the blockchain is really impenetrable.
Many years have passed, and of course for many years many have tried to hack blockchain.
but no one succeeded.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 47
April 16, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
Hackers can not easily access your code in your wallet where your bitcoin memory is stored so the bitcoin is very secure Cool Cool
Activity: 51
April 16, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
I think bitcoin is the safest of the money in the world because no one can steal it. Cheesy Cheesy
April 16, 2018, 09:44:04 PM
Compared to many currencies in the world, bitcoin outperformed the information security features so it is very safe when dealing Grin
April 16, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
Bitcoin is very secure but if you do not secure your password or account, I think it's one of the possibilities that your account can be hacked by hackers Grin
Activity: 63
April 16, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
I think not yet have a hacker can crack bitcoin. This is a unique system with a sequence of codes developed by the aces of security Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
April 16, 2018, 09:43:04 PM
Bitcoin is an anonymous currency so it is safe to go under the control of a government user who is free to trade so it is very safe Angry
April 16, 2018, 09:42:35 PM
Blockchain is a very good security technology that bitcoin uses this technology so bitcoin is very safe Grin
Activity: 43
April 16, 2018, 09:42:13 PM
From my personal point of view, bitcoin is a very secure and convenient digital money repository Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 05:49:58 PM
Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
Indeed bitcoin is really secure, but if you only secure you are all company accounts and security passwords so that there is little difficulty that going to happen. You shouldn't be reckless in your own issues. You should always remember that you won't expose your individual accounts, security passwords and and so on. The cyberpunk is very wise to get our own accounts, we have to be careful.
Activity: 84
April 15, 2018, 05:38:40 AM
It depends on the user. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your bitcoin. There are security risks you can minimize like how carefully you handle your coins. You can use hardware wallet, dont store your pass in your computer, avoid phishing sites.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

The underlying technology of BTC and every crypto is blockchain technology. The blockchain is a digital ledger that is distributed on thousands of computers globally. Technically it's not possible to hack anything from blockchain nor you can write any forge transaction to the blockchain, BTC proof-of-work consensus algorithm ensures that only legitimate transaction goes over the blockchain.
The only way you lose your BTC is by losing your private key or if hacker successfully breaches into your digital wallet.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
If you are talking about wallets then the security of your bitcoins will depend on the device you are using  and your wallet provider. If you are using web based wallets then your bitcoins aren't secure but if you are using offline wallets such as Bitcoin Core then your bitcoins are secure unless your device have a virus that keylogs you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
It's safe if you know how to preserve them is a security issue. On the investment issue it is only safe when you know the techniques of data analysis before investing.

Bitcoin is very safe as long we keep our private key and not share it. Beside that, we should aware on suspicious links sent on our email. As investment, i am believe that bitcoin more safe than other investment because bitcoin price will rising again and can give us big profits
Activity: 18
April 15, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
Yes i think bitcoin is highly secure instead of paper money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
If Bitcoin wasn't secure than it wouldn't had lasted this long. Also if the blockchain gets hacked in the future than there is solution in the form of hard forks which will prevent any big damages from happening as the blockchain can be rolled back to the point of when the hack happened.
Activity: 56
April 15, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
If you can keep an account that you have then I am very confident that your account will be safe. Never store username, password, email or seed in any place. Because it can make a person take advantage of your negligence. And if the government forbids bitcoin I think you can still use bitcoin, you can try various network access such as VPN to still be able to access bitcoin. Many overseas services that provide services to send money directly to your BANK account in your country.
Activity: 57
April 15, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
No bitcoin is not secured..... any one can temper with your life saving anytime.
Activity: 113
April 15, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
It's safe if you know how to preserve them is a security issue. On the investment issue it is only safe when you know the techniques of data analysis before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: