Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin really secure - page 36. (Read 3100 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Yes, bitcoin really secure all of the existing cryptocurrency in crypto world. anyone can believe in Bitcoin without any Doubt till now Bitcoin is most secure. some people say it's not safe from hackers but still, now I have no any news about haked Bitcoin any hacker successfully haked it, that people share their personal information closed friend and family members my opinion is for all Do not share your passwords/privet key any personal information to anyone and this is the right way to save your Bitcoin Wallet.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
February 01, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
For me, bitcoin is secured more than your expectation because so far I don't heard any news or issues about it. Some people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because they think that it is not secured but how can they know that it is secured if they are afraid to take the risk. I know that they are afraid to lose their money but I suggest  to you that bitcoin is really the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 03:02:39 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
For my own opinion I think now we can't assure if bitcoin is really secure, but in near future if it's became stable I think everything is okay. And everyone can secure their bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is our future.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 01, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

As of security, I think, NOTHING is safe now.
Safer? Yes, it is safer than others, however, as to hackers, time will come they will find a way to do something that will make btc vulnerable.
Bitcoin itself is safe mishandling and due to the lack of knowledge the loss of bitcoins is in the owner or the handler of bitcoins. There are many safe cold storage or ledger to keep your bitcoin and altcoins having your private keys is the best security as i know.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
In terms of virtual currency security bitcoin is the most secured cryptocurrency. In any case, although bitcoin is the most secured, it still depend on us on how we manage keeping our bitcoin to a secured wallet to avoid virtual hacking. To ensure your bitcoin is secured, you can use offline wallet and store your bitcoins offline which significantly decreases the chances of the cryptocurrency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
February 01, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

As of security, I think, NOTHING is safe now.
Safer? Yes, it is safer than others, however, as to hackers, time will come they will find a way to do something that will make btc vulnerable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
According to my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is still the most secure currency. Often we see Bitcoin trading platforms hacked, but never hackers can crack Bitcoin to manipulate the coin. The thing you need to do is to store Bitcoin in a cold wallet like Trezor, do not let Bitcoin in the hot wallet avoid the risk of losing all the property.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is a secured coin. We all know that although bitcoin is the oldest coin, it’s the start of cryptocurrencies, it still keep growing and going more viral than any other coins. These day, many people keep an eye on bitcoin market and in fact it’s getting more and more popular all around the world through its secured. However, it’s up to the though of everyone, if you are not scammed or failed from this btc market, you will be talk btc in positive way or else when you get sucessfully you believe in btc, most of people all have the same thought. But I think that we all know that bitcoin is well-known for secured coin.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 01, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.

I am agree with you that bitcoin is very sure and secure than any existing financial services. Because bitcoin has bounty campaigns which bitcoiner can join and they can gain from it. In this type of trend market business it is well known and guarantee that people assure the securities of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
February 01, 2018, 01:40:14 AM
For me no one knows if bitcoin is secure.  But I assure bitcoin is most potential currency of all time,  because we all know bitcoin their are more life change. And for me its better.
The only thing which can result in the insecurity of any of the crypto coin especially that of bitcoin is the loss of the private key which you have for your particular wallet.

If you managed to keep your private key safe, then there is nothing to be worried about and all your bitcoins will remain safe for as long period of time as you will be keeping them over there. In case you lost your private key, all your bitcoins will be compromised and you will be left with nothing.

copper member
Activity: 294
February 01, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Investing in bitcoin doesn’t ensure safety because there is no central authority which controls bitcoin. I don’t think this is drawback. This is rather advantage as no single authority can control bitcoin. It’s purely driven by people. So, it’s more safe than other currencies in that sense. No authority can demonetize it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:29:51 AM
I think most of the popular celebrities in our country are investing in bitcoin and now the big investor are also investing in this currency i have invested my amount in altcoins so i think bitcoin is secure for me. Now the price is a little bit less and people are not happy with this decrease in price. Bitcoin is the digital currency and i have seen many people who are now rich because of this currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 01, 2018, 12:22:27 AM
BTCitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platforms like SWIFT, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.

I agree with you that bitcoin is very secure compare with bank account too.
If you are really bitcoiner, you know what you should tak care of it, thats the wallet. Wallet can be hacked if we are not aware to it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 01, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
 Smiley  how do we know what is happening to different countries and here in our country bitcoin is really safe Because people who bring their numbers and who are those who invest bitcoin are really much secure bitcoin prices are so good and bitcoin is really for our future to be promising .if everyone knows about bitcoin I get many benefits and then its good for a long way to make bitcoin .so for me bitcoin is it really is safe at all.
Bjtcoin is really safe and i believe on it.If we take a look arround and see its fast growing economy of bitcoin we can really see that this bitcoin is really secure because its popularity is now really getting trend and we can really say that it is now proven and tested for gaining a huge amount amount of profit,I believe that if bitcoin is not secure it doesnt exist untill this present time.
Yes i agree on that i also believe that bitcoin is really secure because it is now really becoming more popular because many people believe and trust on it.We can really trust on bitcoin because it has a good feedback and we can actually experience the aimpliest way to earn on it.
The system is secure and it has been proven for years, the problem that we might encounter or witness are those only users problem where
their accounts are hacked because of negligence, I think we should also include exchanges being hacked due to low security, in overall it cannot be blame with bitcoin as the system is open source and experts says it's safe and secured.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
 Smiley  how do we know what is happening to different countries and here in our country bitcoin is really safe Because people who bring their numbers and who are those who invest bitcoin are really much secure bitcoin prices are so good and bitcoin is really for our future to be promising .if everyone knows about bitcoin I get many benefits and then its good for a long way to make bitcoin .so for me bitcoin is it really is safe at all.
Bjtcoin is really safe and i believe on it.If we take a look arround and see its fast growing economy of bitcoin we can really see that this bitcoin is really secure because its popularity is now really getting trend and we can really say that it is now proven and tested for gaining a huge amount amount of profit,I believe that if bitcoin is not secure it doesnt exist untill this present time.
Yes i agree on that i also believe that bitcoin is really secure because it is now really becoming more popular because many people believe and trust on it.We can really trust on bitcoin because it has a good feedback and we can actually experience the aimpliest way to earn on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 31, 2018, 08:09:48 PM
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 07:41:00 PM
bitcoin will never be secure as it is depending on the connection of internet, there are so many scammers and hackers, a simple email that contains keylogger will put you into a mess. better have security and be careful at all times, bitcoin is the riskiest currency in the whole world. but the more we risk the better we get.
Activity: 350
January 31, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
Activity: 53
January 31, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Yes bitcoin is really secure as long as your password are secure too.You must be extra careful in every transaction you will made.Also in investing and trading do not give your password to anybody also the private key.The goverment also cant track every transaction that we will made so it is really secure.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
Haven't heard anything that is related to theft in bitcoin world. I don't actually know if you are referring to the safety and security of keeping or holding bitcoin itself, or you are asking about the security of transaction or such or if this is sure to be safe, I mean can not be used in fraud or anything that goes like that.
Well, in the first place, bitcoin is really safe. You just have to make sure that your wallet is safe. Besides, it's been existing for years now and it has grown so big and fast so I don't think there is any unsafe things to worry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 31, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
We does not have an assurance that investing here in bitcoin is a secure thing since more scammers are roaming around the crypto world. But we need to be more extra careful in dealing with. We must consider the many things about the project we invested in. I think bitcoin is safe for investment but not today, because I bitcoin because bitcoin this year continues to decline, now I've sold my bitcoin and switched it to fiat, I think it's the safest step. Why you can think that bitcoin its not secure? I think it is secure, of course.
Well, that's a question that has many answers. There will be various answers from people here. But I will try to give my answer based on my opinion and their opinion. Some people think that crypto is very, very difficult to trace. Crypto transactions are not limited by anything like: the amount of money, the number of transactions, the age limit, and everything. That's very different from the bank. Why is that free? Because the name is "crypto" currency, which means very safe. But there are also people who think that Bitcoin and crypto transactions are unsafe. Have you ever heard of an online store in DeepWeb called Silk Road? The store sells weapons, drugs, and other illegal things and they use Bitcoin as a currency. But now its founders have been imprisoned.
Pages:
Jump to: