Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 21. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I think bitcoin is still complicated to the ordinary people. But this is just a matter of time. Overtime, the attack being received from all sectors by cryptocurrency world would subside definitely.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that's true. people who can not understand the technology and less follow the development of technology will find it difficult and complicated if using bitcoin to transact. because bitcoin requires everyone to understand the internet network and digital wallet. but if you want to learn to use bitcoin, I think everyone will be able to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I'm an ordinary folk and don't find it too complicated to use and have a basic understanding-
Yeah if people will be given a chance to learn and someone wants to teach them they can be a profitable individuals in this technology. The problem I think is no one wants to volunteer and teach them for free.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
in my opinion, bitcoin is too complicated if someone does not want to learn and if in complexity do not want to consult with someone who is experienced then that's where difficult things will be experienced.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I think it depends on someone to introduce bitcoin, if they can make presentations and videos interesting then bitcoin is easy to understand and not as difficult as people say, and this is our big task because more than 70% of the world's people are ordinary folks.
Activity: 64
Id say at the moment yes but only as a symptom of the industries infancy. The internet in the early 90s was the same! To send an email it would take days and there were all sorts of complicated protocols you would need to carry out just to get a message from a to b. A domain url that you type isn't the actual website you are visiting, in the early days you would have long IP addresses that you would need to input in order to get to your destination, this I think is equivalent to the long private and public keys we see today. The user interfaces in the industry are extremely rudimental currently but this will all improve over time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Every day people spend cash but they know nothing about monetary theory or economics! So, the same, we should expect for Bitcoin: there will be a massive adoption when people will be able to spend it easily and without today complexities
Activity: 133
Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things

when we want to learn, surely can,
whenever there is will it can.
learning about bitcoin is not too late.
the important thing is earnest and keep the spirit reaching the ideals.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Can be said that, ordinary folks is a difficult person to understand new and complicated things like bitcoin, and without the support of many people then they will be difficult to use bitcoin.
Activity: 84
No, even the richest people in the world did not just have automatically have the knowledge to do with BTC or how this things work, they also engaged to it little by little until they get the concept, as anybody, they can learn things as long they are willing to.
Activity: 81
I do not think it's too complicated because I'm just an ordinary person, if a person's desire is so great as to want to know about bitcoin it would be very easy and quick to understand about bitcoin
Activity: 33
I think my bitcoin experience is somewhat complicated for ordinary people or new users, because it needs a detailed knowledge to understand about the actual bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. A person is born can not do anything. Therefore, if you make a little effort to study this topic, everything becomes not so difficult. I'm very interested in the topic of Bitcoin, every day I learn something new. The only thing I'm sure of is that the development of the crypto-currency market is in full swing, and even a novice can make money here.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I agree with you that it is not so complicated but it is distant from what ordinary people think it is.  It is hard to understand if people do not know the concept of money and how a certain "currency" became valuable. It became more complicated if the community does not even know or have a little understanding of technology.   It is a big issue for some people who do not even know how blockchain technology brings a great impact and contribution to the advancement of technology.   

Another thing that makes it complicated are those people who have little understanding about cryptocurrency who invest on it just because other people invested on it and get profit from their investment.  So they consider it as mere "asset" where they can get sudden get income once they invest in it.  This is very crucial without a proper understanding of bitcoin and blockchain technology, they might lose their investment and might give negative impact to other people that make them think that bitcoin is really too complicated.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I don't think that bitcoin is too complicated for an ordinary person because bitcoin is just simple and it seem complicated because it is online but once we start guiding them and teaching them in the very simplest way that we know then that is the start for us to see that they are not having some difficulty in understanding bitcoin because it is just their stereotypes when it comes to technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BTC is too complicated for ordinary folks if he/she did not study first the BTC. Because for me if you are a first timer for BTC it will be complicated for ordinary folks like you. You should study it first before you invest in BTC because in entering the world of BTC it is not that easy it is too risky and you should know how to hodl it because if you just want to have a BTC because you are hearing that many are earning big because of BTC then you are doing a wrong move because if you dOK not know how to hodl BTC you will not earn big. You might loose some of the money you used to invest on BTC.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
I believe that everything depends on the person's desire to  learn this. Since the information on the Internet and in this forum is enough to learn and understand what bitcoin is and all that is associated with it.
Activity: 196
Yeah, people nowadays think of bitcoin as a money making machine and quick at that. That is how essentially most new to it will think about it. Some are afraid because of the technicality of it, some are just plain against it because of its digital nature and no hard backing.
Activity: 196
I do not think that if you know information technology about the internet, it will be much easier for you to find information, if you do not know it will be harder at first but after you You will find it not very complicated
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Just most people are skeptical about the new. Especially elderly people. But it is inevitable. To computers and the Internet, on the early, treated also, in them no one believed! So it's a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: