Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 20. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
It will be more complicated if we dont explain them neatly and correctly.
And with the help of the internet it will now very easy to understand what is bitcoin, all ordinary falks will just have to open thier mind, and give more time and effort.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Nope, for me it's not. It might be confusing when you are just starting. But believe me, you just need perseverance. Take your time to read and to slowly understand everything that you think you might need to know. It's an advantage when you are already a member of this forum. Just explore the different boards. There are guides for newbies, so it won't be that hard for you.
In my opinion as long as the ordinary folks can be able to upgrade it's knowledge to a high intelligence and can be fully absorb and can acquire the knowledge needed here in crypto world this Cryptocurrency is not complicated for them. And yes there's also a guidelines for a newbie and here also this forum which can help those new beginner to deak with the crypto world.
Activity: 354
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
People who want bitcoin really need some basic computer knowledge because without computer there is no bitcoin at all as it is computer generated. Maybe for elders it is hard to learn bitcoin but if someone will explain it to them in an easy way they still have a chance to learn bitcoin and to use it properly and effectively, especially these days that bitcoin is gaining is popularity.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
First, the novice will have a hard time. But in the long run, they will learn. Just like we started the novice but in the long run we also learned.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Someone without basic computer knowledge and exposure to finance may find Bitcoin a little bit complex. But there are so many video tutorials available in YouTube, which explains everything to the noobs perfectly.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
The most of the ordinary folks sees bitcoin as a way to get rich an investment, that's why they don't look into it. Bitcoin being in the tech side, ordinary people seems slow to understand it especially the old folks. The media influenced so much by giving these ordinary folks the idea that bitcoin is something that can get you rich, if they focused more on how bitcoin works as a currency and in blockchain technology, bitcoin can be understood by ordinary folks.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

It is very difficult for people who do not know it yet
Activity: 551
The problem is that Bitcoin is seen as an investment asset instead of a currency. Using it as a currency is still expensive and It's still slow. For the mainstream blockchain technology might be too complicated, and the focus is mainly on the high price bitcoin reached. It will take a while before Bitcoin is used as a currency.
It is necessary for use of bitcoin as full-fledged currency that it was stabler. The currency shouldn't be so volatile.
looking at bitcoin as a full currency is not easy. the process of time it is needed, because not only us who think bitcoin into currency.
Activity: 196
The world of technology will be more advanced we have to prepare ourselves for new technology if we want to advance too. Bitcoin is too complicated if someone does not want to learn and if in complexity do not want to consult with someone who is experienced then that's where difficult things will be experienced.
Activity: 378
as soon as btc will continue to be treated as an asset and the price focus will take place any time it reaches some level of support and resistance I do believe that the community have left the true mission of it and focus on money as always.
Activity: 64
No, it is not some rocket science, all you have do is to follow the news related to crypto. In fact, I must admit that it appears at least 10 times easier than stocks to me.
Activity: 21
The thing is, it shouldn't matter how complicated it is. As long as the developers create easy-to-use APIs then users will be fine. You don't need to know how the internet works to send an e-mail.
Activity: 299
Nope, for me it's not. It might be confusing when you are just starting. But believe me, you just need perseverance. Take your time to read and to slowly understand everything that you think you might need to know. It's an advantage when you are already a member of this forum. Just explore the different boards. There are guides for newbies, so it won't be that hard for you.
Activity: 518
The problem is that Bitcoin is seen as an investment asset instead of a currency. Using it as a currency is still expensive and It's still slow. For the mainstream blockchain technology might be too complicated, and the focus is mainly on the high price bitcoin reached. It will take a while before Bitcoin is used as a currency.
It is necessary for use of bitcoin as full-fledged currency that it was stabler. The currency shouldn't be so volatile.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Yes it is because not all people are use to with gadgets and smartphones. Some of them were only good at using telephone whenever they need someone. other than that some people also prefer to used mails that was sent through a post office. So smart phones and computer for them is not necesarry. Other people also who live in the rural areas does not expose themselves with technology because there means of living is on crop production so smart phones is not necessary for them also. So if you will going to introduce them with bitcoin probably they will laugh at your face because they could not understand on what you will be saying.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I think it depends on someone to introduce bitcoin, if they can make presentations and videos interesting then bitcoin is easy to understand and not as difficult as people say, and this is our big task because more than 70% of the world's people are ordinary folks.

Exactly, each of us have our own way to explain what is bitcoin all about and other crypto currencies here in the cyberworld. Since many people trying to know about crypto currencies which they are so curious that they always encountered those crypto currencies bit they don't even know what its all about. Well, for sure only those people are open minded to know about crypro currencies since they will try to earn as well as to be a great boss someday here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 182
Yes it is complicated. Well in my case, I know internet, and how to deal with some internet related things. But when it comes to bitcoin, I find it complicated at first what more to other person, right?
I do have friends who wants to learn bitcoin, I am trying to explain it to them but based in their reactions they find it hard to understand. Maybe there persons who cope up with bitcoin easily. But we are not like them. Different person has also a different mind set.
Activity: 98
for me bitcoin is not complicated if we gradually want to learn to understand what is called bitcoin and how bitcoin work.
Activity: 151
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Yes bitcoin is complicated for people who are still starting to discover and know about bitcoin. Especially for those who are interested in bitcoin but do not get the idea how it works, but if they want to read they will understand about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I think you need a 15 minutes to explain general principles of cryptocurrenies to an ordinary person who hasn't heard about it. Of course, you shouldn't go into complicated terms to avoid confusion.
Pages:
Jump to: