Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 24. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Yes Bitcoin is complicated for ordinary folks they may nt understand in first go they should repeatedly study the news and videos and market to understand the basic subject

I think it is more about interest, if a person is interested he will take the pain to learn. Earlier I used to find it boring as well but when money started coming in my opinion changed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I don't think so. I guess before bitcoins, I can be considered as one of the "ordinary folks" you refer to. By ordinary folks, the simple minded people who just live lives on a mediocre scale. But when I knew about bitcoins, it changed me for the best. It made me bring out the best in me by taking risks for investments.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
In my country, people don't know much about Bitcoin and generally they just think that Bitcoin is a scam and it has no future. They think like that because they don't do much research about it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Bitcoin is complicated for new users, but as time goes by bitcoin does not become complicated, but it will be a lucrative thing, it all just takes process.
Activity: 154
What is Bitcoin-a cryptocurrency, the first and largest of its kind. In fact, this is a new form of digital assets, created thanks to a competent combination of encryption, for people who are just going to associate their way with bitcoin, it will be difficult for them, and it is not a reward for people, but every year more and more accessible information
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I've noticed that a lot have been focusing mostly on the price movement and not on improving bitcoins as a whole. Even I'm guilty since I never appreciated what bitcoins were invented for. But now, everything is clear to me that bitcoins are for the greater good of our monetary system.
Activity: 126
Not too complicated i think. As a newbie, i had to have  a guide to tell me what is and what isnt.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Yeah, seems so. Even if people have Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, they seem to not care about security until something bad happens.

And when it happens people think, crypto is bad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Yes Bitcoin is complicated for ordinary folks they may nt understand in first go they should repeatedly study the news and videos and market to understand the basic subject
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

That's for sure, Bitcoin is not something easy to conceive, especially for ordinary people. The majority of people, at present, depends on social media as the main source of information. Regarding Bitcoin, social media hasn't played a positive role in introducing the real fact about Bitcoin, except some of them, of course.

Activity: 75
That’s a difficult question because if you ask people in a forum that have basic to intermediate knowledge of bitcoin, they will say it’s not complicated for the average joe. Ask a forum with “average joes” they will find it complicated until they are educated.
Activity: 14
Blockchain technology is the foundation. so simple Kiss
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
It depends on how you will explain on people who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Im pretty sure that they will understand you if you explain it on the simplest way like not using bitcoin terminologies at first because they wont remember it very easily so I suggest that tell it in layman's term. Bitcoin is not very complicated even if you tell it to an ordinary folks because it is just another currency which can be used digitally.

There are some parts that will be easy for some to understand but some things will take time for them to grasp. If you have basic knowledge about investments, stock, and the like you will be able to grasp somehow. Buth there are some technicalities that will take time for some  to absorb.
it should be pretty easy to introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency to the comman people, because now there are so many videos about bitcoin explanation and also cryptocurrency on youtube that is easy to digest and understand.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
For me it is no, because ordinary folks is not hard to teach and understand about Bitcoin, they just need to learn the basics of bitcoin and how it works. I believe in saying that everything can learn and experience is the best teacher. Also, Bitcoin is for everyone.
Activity: 27
People are so showered about prices fluctuations of the BTC that they do not take the time to read about the technology behind it. All they have to do is read, watch or listen to material about the matter. I honestly think they think they are not concerned. That this is a thing of financial markets and if they turn away from it, it will not affect them
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It depends on how you will explain on people who don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Im pretty sure that they will understand you if you explain it on the simplest way like not using bitcoin terminologies at first because they wont remember it very easily so I suggest that tell it in layman's term. Bitcoin is not very complicated even if you tell it to an ordinary folks because it is just another currency which can be used digitally.

There are some parts that will be easy for some to understand but some things will take time for them to grasp. If you have basic knowledge about investments, stock, and the like you will be able to grasp somehow. Buth there are some technicalities that will take time for some  to absorb.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 158
   There is a lot of information about Bitcoin. Everybody says something. There are people who see it as a new currency. There are people who see it as being. Both can be true. But there is a truth. You do not have to spend hours researching this fact. Bitcoin is a payment type. People are shopping now. Credit card, cash, money order, etc. they are using them. It will only be a payment method for shoppers. He will use bitcoin instead of dollars.
   But I do not think it's about the payment method. It's very different. Bitcoin and blockchain will change our lives. The concept of the Internet is being built from scratch. It's the same with Blockchain technology for the first time in space. A whole new world is being formed. I do not think we should deal with Bitcoin's physical condition. His technology is much different.
Activity: 210
Yes indeed it is very complicated for ordinary folks especially if they don't go for social media so they are not exposed into advance technologies that is why it is very hard to teach or to educate them about altcoins/ bitcoin. It takes a lot of patience to teach then.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
we use paper money every day, do we know every single detail about how it was printed and with what elements? we use banking everyday, do we know the ecrryption type they use? answers are - NO.

if you want to use Bitcoin as a currency - just use it as another medioum on exchange.
if you want to use Bitcoin as an investment - treat it as another instruement of investment

easy!
Pages:
Jump to: