Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 26. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Create the developers of Japan satoshi nakamoto which in 2008 for the first time Telled the world about the crypto currency on the basis of the blockade, no personality A pinched network was not found.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I don't think BTC is too complected and no one is too ordinary to understand what BTC is all about, its just people's mentality thinking there is too much to understand about BTC yet its just the basic understanding of the market forces of demand and supply, when o hold, when to sell  and when to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
People must be teached by some true expert on Blockchain and Bitcoin, and maybe a course of economics won't hurt anyone that starts completely from zero knowledge. Newspapers, media and other people are doing their interests when they say that Bitcoin and cryptos are just a bubble and a fraudolent system, they know what cryptos are capable of and they need to crush them among common people, by instilling fake info and ideas in their heads
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Not too complicated when the folk first seek for knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain technology before getting involve and by so doing it clears the fears.
Activity: 31
The short answer will be YES, but let me try to explain my view on what part is too complicated compared to FIAT currencies.
Activity: 210
I think Bitcoin has focused on being an investment vehicle because I see many cases of Bitcoin being used as an investment vehicle rather than a digital currency for transactions.
Probably because the value of Bitcoin is very high if it is used long-term investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

At the start yes, it would be hard and difficult however I still think that bitcoin and the whole of the cryptocurrency market can be studied and put into perspective once you are in and really interested in it. All the data can be accessed and backtracked and forums much the same as this one can speak that with bitcoin there is a place for us to ask and freely discourse all information we learned and experienced and effectively passing our knowledge to others
Activity: 42
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
it is complicated if not in the first study so learn first and understand what the core of bitcoin itself and slowly slow the complexity of the road to ease for you you are trying and may be near or slow you can feel the incredible pleasure of the complicated word because bitcoin is designed in such a way that its users do not have difficulty and bitcoin is very good for people who want to try
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Everyone can learn bitcoin and any other crypto currency. No people can learn something if you teach them well. Example of this is myself. I am an ordinary person. I am a graduate in high school only so you can consider me as an ordinary person, but I learn. It is just the interest of a person.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
in many developing countries, bitcoin is still a complicated thing, just like forex, they still regard the capital market as a premium and risky business that is synonymous with reluctance to engage. On the other hand, the state also does not provide positive education so bitcoin is still considered a currency for crime.

The only thing that matters most is that there must be a powerful crypto community that covers everything so that all fears can be overcome by understanding a simplified transaction procedure with verbal explanation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
In my own point of view, i am also a ordinary folk so i think bitcoin is not that complicated for other ordinary folks, as long they are interested and have patience to learn everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They need gadgets like computers and smartphones and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin, so they could start learning about bitcoin.
True,  I also think that we are all ordinary folks or let's say that we have been an ordinary folk who don't know anything about cryptos and bitcoin. We have been in the same pace and I do really think that bitcoin is not that complicated.  In fact,  it is interesting knowing that we can earn money through it.  I studied hard to learn what I know now and I am sure that I am not the only one who did that.  It is what we need in here,  determination and patience because not all things can be learned from a single night of studying.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Yes it is, at first also I find it hard to understand what is going on and how I can earn through bitcoin doing it online. I mean if you have no idea of bitcoin it is realy hard to understand. Not all of us is really clever and fast learner. Especially if you are a person who is not really into technology
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is not too complicated for an ordinary person to understand though at first it may look complicated but with time it is very simple, It all depends on the persons interest and level of assimilation. At first I was not able to even transfer bitcoin from one wallet to another not to talk about trading but now I can transfer and trade in any exchanger no matter the interface.
Activity: 129
initially it may look difficult to understand bitcoin as the time pass by u can understand the terminology and market as u follow news websites
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
It is not too complicated but yes upto some extent it is not easy for common folks and main reason is lack of knowledge and awareness.People are still confused in many things like how to use wallet,how to keep it safe and many more.Nobody teaches them how to use bitcoin ,at what time to buy and what time to sell is still a question for some users.Technology is advancing and in coming years it will be very common.If you have a support then this is not complicated at all.If we keep on using bitcoin at regular bases and keep on getting information and awareness regarding bitcoin then it will become easy to use even for common folks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes, I think it is complicated for ordinary folk because of the sophistication involved. So many people across the world don't understand how to open a wallet, talk less of how to keep it safe. This is one issue I have seen with worldwide adoption. But as time goes on, people will learn along.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I think not about that, as far as I am concerned these folks should learn bitcoin, we should educate our own people about bitcoin, its not about the complication its about knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency, we should even educate them about this, why not right? bitcoin is not illegal why not share it to everyone, let them know that bitcoin is real and educate them that bitcoin will benefit you, its not that hard, even ordinary folks or people would understand it.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

As of now plenty f people still don't understand bitcoin and Blockchain tech. For me ordinary folk or people that lack tech knowledge will have a hard time earning in bitcoin. You need at least an above average knowledge on internet and tech to be earning bitcoin. Not just buying bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
In my own point of view, i am also a ordinary folk so i think bitcoin is not that complicated for other ordinary folks, as long they are interested and have patience to learn everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They need gadgets like computers and smartphones and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin, so they could start learning about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Absolutly not. Especially when young people start saving money at an early age and investing will allow them and their families to live a more comfortable and enjoyable life in the years to come. Bitcoin experience and success here will affect their success in real life.
Of course it isn't complicated I am an ordinary folks too but I'm able to enter myself in this kind of job. It would only become complicated of one person choose to enter in this kind of job without any supporting knowledge about the business they're going to join at. And one thing is, this kind of business and investment is truly complicated but not limited to people as long as the person who wants to join has a knowledge and have a strong feeling to cope up with risks.
Pages:
Jump to: