Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 29. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is not a rocket science. It's very easy to learn and master. The main thing is to identify the underlying knowledge behind it and the functionality. Doing proper research can guarantee you knowing certain things about Bitcoin. And in the long run, you can keep on improving on your knowledge.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
For the early adopters and long time investors, they already considered Bitcoin as currency and a very useful asset in the future. While the new investors only think of it as a plain investment with the hopes to becoming rich, as what they have seen in social media advertisement and from the media.  I dont think it would be complicated for the ordinary folks if they want to go learn and discover what would be the function or how Bitcoin works in other field of investment, not just by hodling and waiting for Bitcoin to increase. We only have different views and perspective in life, and in cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If you want to know the bitcoin, so you first need to know blockchain knowledge, bitcoin and blockchain is inseparable, investment bitcoin for the average person is still a good investment, so I suggest you buy some digital currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Those who have not read and heard about bitcoin will certainly find it difficult to understand what's what for but for this there is the Internet with its extensive articles.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
I don't think so. To be honest I was just new to the bitcoin scene and industry and yet I am able to be as knowledgeable as some of the veteran investors out here. All it takes is that for you to be knowledgeable with the cryptocurrency technology and be able to understand the basics of the internet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough - Albert Einstein. There is no such thing as complicated, if you really want to understand a thing you can learn it. Everything can be learn it just vary on what degree you absorb the knowledge it wish to convey.
Activity: 98
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I don't think bitcoin is complicated for ordinary people. My friends didn't know about bitcoin before, but they soon learned to do simple bitcoin transactions. If you're willing to take the time to learn, you'll soon learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In fact, nothing is complicated, because everything is transparent on the Internet and everything is transparent if you want to understand. Another conversation is how much someone needs time in different ways.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
   I dont think it is too complicated but a lot of people use to consume fully prepared product only. Fiat bank system is already integrated to everything people need, get salary by ATM, pay for water, electricity, internet, telephone etc. by same ATM, buy by fiat, sell by fiat, we are taught to use it, we grown up with it.
   Bitcoin is just new phenomenon, many of us dont even have time to think about it, people are conservative beings mostly, thats the reason. If we would have blockchain classes in school then it would not be complicated
Activity: 490
understand bitcoin is not so difficult, the main thing is right and accessible to explain it, the people's confusion lies in not faithfully submitting information including from the media.
Activity: 177

Bitcoin is not too complicated for the ordinary folks , its all about ones mentality and desire to learn, and yes of late there has been too much focus on the price than Bitcoin itself, this is a trend fro the greedy. and greed doesn't go far in this business.
Activity: 97
I dont think that bitcoin itself is too complicated for the ordinary person. There are a couple of things however that stand in the way of adoption:
- People don't undestand this new technology: for them a monetary system without banks is inimagible
- Most people hate insecurity: bitcoin prices are by far too much volatile.
- Most people hate changes: rebalancing the power of the current state and banking system leaves them with a bad feeling
- People listlen to mainstream media: often news are dominated by opinions and not by facts..

I could go on with this for hours but until there is no real proof-of-concept (visible to the public) that there are huge advatages regarding blockchain technology, crypto currencies, etc. people will remain sceptic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
If you are talking about ordinary folks as an average person who in its early young adult age, I think it is not too complicated to understand bitcoin. An average people could have a bank account or even a credit card which knew how to spend things especially in this new era. Understanding and using bitcoin is not that complicated like computing your taxes manually. Wallets provide a simple interface for a fast and easy buying, selling, transferring and converting. It is not that complicated like an airplane cockpit.
Activity: 252
I do not see anything complicated because it would be too easy if you both went into the Sims and read quickly everything and started to play, and then you have to understand the subtleties.
Activity: 602
I think,it is not complicated for the older folks that bitcoin.Everybody is invited.It is not the age its about the willingness to work.If he/she is willing well,its not the age that matters.Slowly untill you will learned.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
It will take some time for anyone to know about a new topic.And not exception of the general public. If they are very carefully read the issues and seeing the videos the system will not be too complicated.
People usually rush into things, that is how they lose money. Take your time to study and decide to buy afterwards. Also buy small amounts first, just to test the way it works.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Yes for Beginners its too much complicated to understand and to work or get profit from it. But they can learn with a process from internet.
Activity: 1
Following here.
Activity: 266
It will take some time for anyone to know about a new topic.And not exception of the general public. If they are very carefully read the issues and seeing the videos the system will not be too complicated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I don't think so.

Learning is a process, and it usually takes time. As long as they are willing to learn and exert more effort in researching about this awesome technology, they'll get the hang of it easily.

The blockchain technology has still so much to offer in the future.

here's one of them:
 https://ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/swan20150402

Learning today is not that hard because of technology. We have lots of resources available for all of us using the internet. We just need to give time, effort and interest to fully understand the nature of this awesome innovation.

Pages:
Jump to: