Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 31. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, I think this is true. By bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the use of algorithms, technology. Admittedly, it's a bit of a hassle when I first started, but if you're patient and familiar with it. You will see what is ahead in technological advancement.
Activity: 56
Sometimes you can earn without investing without investing money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
no it isn't its not far different from what they do in the physical world already we just have to keep the explanation simple because in the end its achieves the same aim just uses a different route. human nature will adapt and learn anything it deems better for it , the onus is on us to realize its our responsibility as members of the bitcoin ecosystem to ensure we do our best to get the correct information dissipated to counter all these story tellers who are trying to create a dislike for bitcoin among the population.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
To learn bitcoin is not so easy as it seems at first glance, but it is still available to everyone who really wants to engage in this activity. Especially since all the necessary information is on the Internet
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I would say that it looks like realy complicated bat first encounter even without the intervention of mainstream media.There were technical terms you have to define for them and also translate in the simplest way. It would take for them a lot of reading to fully understand what it is. Honestly, I ve been struggling to.understand what thus crypto all about, after few montha of taking part in thia ICO I got not so bad amount of idea to start trading and investing.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
If a person really has a great desire to join bitcoin, he can master all the necessary information. It's not as difficult as it seems. Most importantly, don't just buy bitcoin and securely store it, with this newcomer also need to familiarize yourself.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Bitcoin is too complicated for new users? Yes.
People often mistake bitcoin and buy it from various investment based apps where they don't even get access to their addresses, let alone the private key. They mistake bitcoin to be just like stocks and there also follows panic selling. So if one starts with bitcoin, please do gain some knowledge about on how it works before just throwing away your money.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Yes, it's really complicated. If there is people for whom computer and internet is complicated, and I talking not only for older people.
Activity: 112
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
personally I think that it's not worth to focus on the price, I think. that soon there will be changes, only for the better.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I think for the average person, they don't need to know much about the currency, they just need to know some basic, they are not in the currency with the technological aspects of research, they simply investment
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is complicated to explain to an ordinary person who is not an IT or gadget or technology enthusiast, imagine explaining the principle behind block chain, mining, etc etc to an ordinary person who really doesnt even understand internet basics.

If it is not explained properly or they are not well acquainted with the technology in this generation, then it will be too complicated for them. All the talks they could get may not be enough. They must still research more themselves. And this means that they have to be updated with the technology advancement we have today. It will be real complex for them if they not understand even the basics.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Its all about commitment or interest on what you really want to know about bitcoin...

If you commit yourself it will by easy to learn by watching some tutorial videos on YouTube....
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Initially bitcoin is complicated but overall bitcoin is nt complicated it is easy to understand
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is treated as a currency. So why you are telling us that we have lost perspective of the important part of bitcoin? When the the fact is that, bitcoin is a currency. I would like to add that, yes, we are treating bitcoin as money but we are also giving important on its perspective. So it is a balance thing.
Activity: 4
i remember getting a walk through on how to send an "e-mail" message from someone on the WELL way back when. crypto is through the neolithic and probably currently in the bronze age.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Who do you call an ordinary man. I am neither rich nor talented, I am an ordinary person and I work with BTC. If someone wants it. That's the truth...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
i don't think that BTC is a 'Currency' anymore, I think it has evolved more into a commodity like Gold or Silver.  With the transaction fees it just isn't feasible as a currency to use in a day-to-day basis.  Trying to buy some BTC is enough to put off most of my friends, they simply don't want to have to send selfies with their ID, to websites before they can buy some.

Activity: 243
Merit: 11
Maybe for those who do not know bitcoin will be complicated but if it is understood and done all that will be easy. But most of the people the country i do not understand what bitcoin.certainly that if you understand it would be easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Yes it is. Everything new is complicated at first. Smartphones were complicated for people who never used them (they still are for old people). But once they know how it works, it will be easier.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Crypto definitely has a learning curve.  Too complicated?  At the moment I think the scale tips in that direction.  Crypto is in its infancy and it will evolve like everything else. 

In due course, mainstream adoption will come.
With a little bit of education, I think Bitcoin is very easy to fully know about it, no one is too ordinary or too young to fully grasp the meaning and importance of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: