Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 53. (Read 90086 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
March 02, 2016, 07:38:26 AM
The bitcoin is very safe if you ask me, even safer thank banks if I'm very honest about it, I think the bitcoin is the future of all banks.
The banks are also hating on the bitcoins, they only want the system that is behind the bitcoin itself.
I truly hate the banks because they want to destroy the bitcoin, but they will not succeed of course.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 02, 2016, 06:47:35 AM
Yes it is hackable. But I think there are also persons out there who are preventing it from happening. Those would be the ones who a large part of bitcoin since the start of it. I dont know but that would be a good reason to protect it.
Activity: 616
February 26, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

Of course bitcoins is the safest it's anonymous but it is not totally anonymous because your transactions are saved forever in network anyone can see your bitcoin balance and transactions of any bitcoin address. but bitcoins are the safest. 

Well it is safe indeed but keep in mind that if you keep everything in one wallet and you get hacked, you're finished! Wink

If you think your wallet can get hacekd use a strong password . alos use offline wallet .
Bitcoins are very safe. I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin that will be very good.
It must be safe. Do you know how much people are now using Bitcoins that is pretty much so it must be. The online wallets are also safe.

Yeah its very safe at a moment and it will be safe in future too, as I have never experienced any issues related  to safety of bitcoins, as bitcoins are very safe in digital wallet and not accessible to the outsiders.
Of course Bitcoin is safe. Many people in the world use it and it must be safe. We all hope that more people will use it and that it will be more popular.
But you never know about the value. That is very hard to predict and I hope that it will be more worth
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 09:40:41 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

Of course bitcoins is the safest it's anonymous but it is not totally anonymous because your transactions are saved forever in network anyone can see your bitcoin balance and transactions of any bitcoin address. but bitcoins are the safest. 

Well it is safe indeed but keep in mind that if you keep everything in one wallet and you get hacked, you're finished! Wink

If you think your wallet can get hacekd use a strong password . alos use offline wallet .
Bitcoins are very safe. I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin that will be very good.
It must be safe. Do you know how much people are now using Bitcoins that is pretty much so it must be. The online wallets are also safe.

Yeah its very safe at a moment and it will be safe in future too, as I have never experienced any issues related  to safety of bitcoins, as bitcoins are very safe in digital wallet and not accessible to the outsiders.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 09:00:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 25, 2016, 03:50:19 AM
Bitcon is safe if you will do some precautions to make it safe.

In trading, bitcoin is a safe investment if you can managed to get to the flow of the risk and learn how to ride it. I choose to use the term safe investment here not because it's safe. To be clear, there is a risk here but if you managed to put a cover to that everything will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 25, 2016, 03:42:27 AM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe but it also depends on how you secure your wallet, if you got bitcoins make sure to use multiple security measures to keep them safe, also use more wallets than one because if you get hacked you still can make money from the other wallet.
I think other than that the bitcoin is very secure to hold and to have, its more secured than the most currency's.
The only thing make your bitcoin not safe is when you store bitcoin in infected computer which it could be someone stole your bitcoin by accessing your private key.
So the most important is to secure your private key from anyone.
Activity: 778
February 24, 2016, 11:33:39 AM
Yes the bitcoin is very safe but it also depends on how you secure your wallet, if you got bitcoins make sure to use multiple security measures to keep them safe, also use more wallets than one because if you get hacked you still can make money from the other wallet.
I think other than that the bitcoin is very secure to hold and to have, its more secured than the most currency's.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2016, 11:17:04 AM
I think Bitcoin is very safe. Otherwise people will dont use it so much. Many people use it all around the world so it must be very safe.
And the online wallets are also very safe too. If it isnt safe many people dont will use it so it must be.

I never heard that someone has been hacked or something.

there are plenty of stories where people were hacked and lost a lot bitcoins due to that. but that's not the fault of bitcoin. people are dumb as they click on links and they install crap that promises them to generate a few bitcoins per day. that's how people get hacked and their coins get stolen as a result. if people use their common sense then this wouldn't happen.
Activity: 980
February 24, 2016, 11:05:40 AM
Bitcoin is volatile mate. I suggest you don't put all your assets in it. You can put a part of it but just in case the btc price came crashing then you will have no regrets. I doubt you will wait for the crash tho so it will still be up to you.
Your problem now is if you have all your assets in bitcoin, you should take more precautions and security measures in securing your coins. You wouldn't want to wake up one day that you loss all you have just because someone had an access to your private key.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 10:53:38 AM
I think Bitcoin is very safe. Otherwise people will dont use it so much. Many people use it all around the world so it must be very safe.
And the online wallets are also very safe too. If it isnt safe many people dont will use it so it must be.

I never heard that someone has been hacked or something.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 22, 2016, 10:46:08 AM
Bitcoin is one of the safest payment methods there is available on this world this time, if you want to be secured you can use multiple wallets that's the only thing you have to keep in mind.
I think its very secure if you do nothing stupid with your wallets or something like investing in someone(scam).
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 22, 2016, 10:22:28 AM
Bitcoin is absolutely the safest and pseudo-anonymous currency so far related to your FIAT currency. Looking at your op I feel that you have some intentions of trading illegal goods since you are highly concerned with FBI freezing your accounts. If thats your intention then I would suggest you to stop doing that in first place. Because just like any regular transaction can be tracked, bitcoin transactions can also be tracked if you scan your savings address on walletexplorer.com
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 22, 2016, 10:14:11 AM
Maybe.There are risk always. There are many factors to consider to say how safe our bitcoins is.If you use offline wallet hen you must have some backup with your wallet files,password ,etc.

If you are using  online wallet, there are risk of hacking.How about the site becomes offline and inaccessible?
Indeed there is always a risk. But that risk you must should take. I think Bitcoin is very safe, and many people use it so it must be safe.

I think the most online wallets are also very secure too so that is good.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
February 22, 2016, 06:13:39 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe to use and do payments with, the only thing you have to know is that your wallets can be hacked because of your own faults of course.
If you store bitcoins do it in multiple wallets so you won't lose everything at once if you get hacked.
Activity: 546
February 22, 2016, 05:50:00 AM
It is very safe. Many people like it to use it and its used international. Many companies use it to. So it must be safe.
The online wallets are very secure too, so that is very good. Bitcoin is just a very good currency.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 21, 2016, 01:04:14 PM
Maybe.There are risk always. There are many factors to consider to say how safe our bitcoins is.If you use offline wallet hen you must have some backup with your wallet files,password ,etc.

If you are using  online wallet, there are risk of hacking.How about the site becomes offline and inaccessible?
Activity: 700
February 21, 2016, 01:39:24 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 21, 2016, 12:49:50 AM
Bitcoin is about as safe as your credit card x999 if you keep it safe. There are just so many ways to stop hacking that it's basically impossible to hack somebody's bitcoin. Of course if you're talking about price, bitcoin isn't safe at all. The price could go to a million per btc, or drop to pennies a bitcoin. It's your choice.

Correct, it is safe when it comes to holding in your wallet, but cannot be sure about the value and its price, as it is too volatile in nature, anything is possible with it in near future.

that is true, bitcoin is very nice to be put on tradings,as its prices moves ups and down, and you can profit short term, the only downside of that is when something wrong happens to the trading site..  but over all when manged right bitcoin is safe..  Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 20, 2016, 10:11:13 AM
Bitcoin is about as safe as your credit card x999 if you keep it safe. There are just so many ways to stop hacking that it's basically impossible to hack somebody's bitcoin. Of course if you're talking about price, bitcoin isn't safe at all. The price could go to a million per btc, or drop to pennies a bitcoin. It's your choice.

Correct, it is safe when it comes to holding in your wallet, but cannot be sure about the value and its price, as it is too volatile in nature, anything is possible with it in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: