Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins safe? - page 52. (Read 90086 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 04:57:42 PM
Bitcoin are much safe when you place it in your offline wallet. The reason is the third party
usage in online wallets might sometimes end up with some issues. We also can't question
them back as we have agreed for various terms and conditions.
Yes you are right. Bitcoin is very safe and that is very good. The wallets are also very safe.
Some people think that Bitcoin isnt safe, but that is not true. We all hope that Bitcoin will be more used in the future and that the value will rise.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 03, 2016, 12:23:05 PM
Bitcoin are much safe when you place it in your offline wallet. The reason is the third party
usage in online wallets might sometimes end up with some issues. We also can't question
them back as we have agreed for various terms and conditions.
March 03, 2016, 10:44:21 AM
Bitcoin itself is very safe if you ask me, its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will take over the world in my opinion.
The bitcoin has a great future a head and think about the fact that it is fast/secure and very fast.

Only use multiple wallets, and if you got a big amount a paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 03, 2016, 10:07:14 AM
Bitcoins is safe unless you are making it safe. If you will allow your coins to become prone to hacked then definitely it's not safe. Being safe will depend on you so start doing those safety measures to secure your beloved coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 03, 2016, 06:10:15 AM
Bitcoin is very very safe. Many people use it, so how can it be not safe. It must be mate. Otherwise not many people will use it.
I think that the online wallets are also very safe and secure and that is very good for Bitcoin.

Exactly bitcoin wallets are very safe and it is not easy for any hacker to hack your password and steal your bitcoins, I think bitcoin wallets are much safer then banks as it is easy to hack bank account.
Activity: 616
March 03, 2016, 05:57:37 AM
Bitcoin is very very safe. Many people use it, so how can it be not safe. It must be mate. Otherwise not many people will use it.
I think that the online wallets are also very safe and secure and that is very good for Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
March 03, 2016, 05:16:59 AM
Why shut bitcoin not be safe? its so safe if you forgot you password + private key your coins are gone for ever Smiley
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
March 03, 2016, 05:03:21 AM
With lack of regulation in bitcoins, it is becoming so unsafe to transact. I have been a victim of hacking where I lost 2 bitcoins under unclear circumstances. I also transferred bitcoins to another wallet but they got stuck in the block chain for a long time to the extend that I forgot about. Someone has be extra careful in all dealings involving bitcoins.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2016, 04:47:23 AM
today my friend get problem with bitcoin, after he download bitcointool, his computer exposed to malware attacks, so i suggest to instal kaspersky internet security on his computer.

i think your bitcoin is not safe if you not instal defender, antivirue, malwarebits etc. on your computer.
This world, not everyone is good. so you must understand it. a lot of people who want to steal your money by installing malware on applications or software. some time ago. yahooo6 user on this forum also exposed to malware. After downloading the application carelessly in this forum. and his account get hacked. be careful guys

I think we need to stick to our basics rather then experimenting with our bitcoins, if we keep on investing money in ponzi we would surely loose all our bitcoins, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is not safe, we are loosing our bitcoins only because of our own mistakes.
Activity: 490
March 03, 2016, 12:45:17 AM
today my friend get problem with bitcoin, after he download bitcointool, his computer exposed to malware attacks, so i suggest to instal kaspersky internet security on his computer.

i think your bitcoin is not safe if you not instal defender, antivirue, malwarebits etc. on your computer.
This world, not everyone is good. so you must understand it. a lot of people who want to steal your money by installing malware on applications or software. some time ago. yahooo6 user on this forum also exposed to malware. After downloading the application carelessly in this forum. and his account get hacked. be careful guys
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 03, 2016, 12:15:11 AM
I think bitcoin is very safe and secured technology, as my bitcoins are very safe in my digital wallet, and I have not been hacked or scammed by hackers and scammers so I feel it really safe.
I also have never been hacked or stolen. for security wallet. it depends on you. bitcoin has been made very safe

We have different cases here. And we are the lucky ones. But I also see some stories that are bad and stopped in using bitcoin due to that bad experience. We should still be careful in every transaction that we do.
Activity: 504
March 02, 2016, 08:56:36 PM
I think bitcoin is very safe and secured technology, as my bitcoins are very safe in my digital wallet, and I have not been hacked or scammed by hackers and scammers so I feel it really safe.
I also have never been hacked or stolen. for security wallet. it depends on you. bitcoin has been made very safe
Activity: 182
March 02, 2016, 04:56:55 PM
Yes Bitcoin is very safe. And the online wallets are also very safe and that is pretty good. Of course you can be hacked, but that is with everything.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and trust Bitcoin, that will be so good for the future.

Yeah, bitcoin is very safe now, and it will continue to hold its safety features in future too, its not that easy to hack or steal the bitcoins of people, as online wallets are very safe and easy to handle.
March 02, 2016, 10:45:58 AM
Yes Bitcoin is very safe. And the online wallets are also very safe and that is pretty good. Of course you can be hacked, but that is with everything.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and trust Bitcoin, that will be so good for the future.
Activity: 672
March 02, 2016, 09:47:15 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
March 02, 2016, 09:37:11 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe to use and do payments with, the only thing you have to know is that your wallets can be hacked because of your own faults of course.
If you store bitcoins do it in multiple wallets so you won't lose everything at once if you get hacked.
agree with you bitcoin very safe. precisely risk there with you. how do you provide security for your wallet .. if you do not provide a lot of extra security. it was very vulnrable to be hacked. so you have to prepare it all.

But I haven't experienced any threat from bitcoin wallet, as I feel its very safe and not that easy to get hacked, I think if you have strong password and two way authentication, then its impossible for anyone to hack it.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 02, 2016, 08:47:29 AM
I believe so that bitcoin is safe. It depends on what transaction are going into. This is just to be safe and be sure to whom you are going to have business with. It will be better to ask the tenured to be safe and ask for their advice if you doing the right thing and also try to research for the person your going to transact with.
Activity: 658
March 02, 2016, 08:44:15 AM
The bitcoin itself is very safe to use and do payments with, the only thing you have to know is that your wallets can be hacked because of your own faults of course.
If you store bitcoins do it in multiple wallets so you won't lose everything at once if you get hacked.
agree with you bitcoin very safe. precisely risk there with you. how do you provide security for your wallet .. if you do not provide a lot of extra security. it was very vulnrable to be hacked. so you have to prepare it all.
Activity: 994
March 02, 2016, 08:25:11 AM
Is it safe to keep all of my assets in Bitcoins? And how Department for Combating Economic Crimes, can affect my account?  What permissions they need , to freeze all my money ?

Of course bitcoins is the safest it's anonymous but it is not totally anonymous because your transactions are saved forever in network anyone can see your bitcoin balance and transactions of any bitcoin address. but bitcoins are the safest. 

Well it is safe indeed but keep in mind that if you keep everything in one wallet and you get hacked, you're finished! Wink

If you think your wallet can get hacekd use a strong password . alos use offline wallet .

You can better use a paper wallet or a cold storage, but the fact is that you should only do that if you have a lot of bitcoins from a certain high amount you should do it.
If you just got some bitcoins just use a online wallet for it with a 2 way authentication or google code authentication.
I think its very easy to prevent yourself from hackers, the only threat bitcoin has are hackers and scammers.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 07:55:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: