Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 5. (Read 2749 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
Anyone can invest in Bitcoin. Your friend. Your enemy. Your whatever. However, you must advice them to learn about the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency first. Investing in Bitcoin without having a basic knowledge of Bitcoin or not knowing what you're doing is a recipe for failure. You don't just follow the band because everyone is in the band. Invest in bitcoin only after study and research.
I do not think that there is any rocket science in bitcoin investment, a person can learn about it in few hours, but becoming a good trader specially for becoming a day trader he need to get some experience first, because trading require some good experience and trading skill, without good trading skill and experience trading can be consider as more risky.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
Bitcoin is much different from gold as it has wast use and gold is only assets and Gold price moves slowly but Bitcoin is more popular and its worth and popularity is increasing every day.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
March 15, 2018, 01:57:09 AM
It could be the new found gold in terms of its value which truly exceeds gold's value. But as to risk, bitcoin is a risk asset where its market price will fall down hard unexpectedly. Bitcoin is not for everyone because only those risk takers have the heart to invest on it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
Anyone can invest in Bitcoin. Your friend. Your enemy. Your whatever. However, you must advice them to learn about the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency first. Investing in Bitcoin without having a basic knowledge of Bitcoin or not knowing what you're doing is a recipe for failure. You don't just follow the band because everyone is in the band. Invest in bitcoin only after study and research.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 15, 2018, 01:43:58 AM
bitcoin is very good as an investment tool, and bitcoin is not inferior to bitcoin. but for now the price is down, and it could be a good opportunity to buy it. well, if i have a lot of money, maybe i will buy it.
Activity: 532
March 15, 2018, 01:41:37 AM
I think so. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency which is also a new version of mining. Many of us gamble with Bitcoin. That is, when the price is low then we buy Bitcoin and then when the price became high then we sell them. As a result, we got a  profit. Sometimes its high and sometimes it's low. It's a kind of mining. Gold is like that mining. But when we use to sell them it becomes difficult for us to transport. On the other hand, Bitcoin can easily be sold and also can easily be transferred. To me it's more preferable to use Bitcoin instead of gold.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
March 15, 2018, 01:33:16 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
I guess, yes. The BTC is now the new gold and in fact better than gold or any other investment that people used to do. The valuation inflation of BTC has left all other kind of investments. Like in gold, people used to buy it and hold it till its valuation inflates but in case of BTC the valuation inflates at very high rate, so BTC is not new gold, it's better than all other investments.
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
Btc resembles the characteristics of gold, only its existence is only in cyberspace, but.. as time goes by, it looks bitcoin outperforms than gold and it is more directed to the advantageous side for everyone, until more widely recognizable among many people over all its advantages that can be said to exceed gold.
I think for now & so on it's more suitable said as a new currency, not a new gold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 03:23:07 AM
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

What do you think ?
if right now yes because i wait for the right time to sell it if the price can be higher than i expect for now i hold it for my own thing want to do!
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 14, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
There's no good reason for call as new gold. Since we know gold cost yearly expanding and it is more secure then bitcoin, We can utilize it all around and on the best gold has legitimateness all over. Bitcoin clients dependably get lost and benefit because of its cost. While there's only couple of odds of getting advantage from gold they have enormous distinction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
Well for me it truly is.Bitcoin is the new gold since it has an enormous esteem the motivation behind why numerous individuals are currently contributing to bitcoin as opposed to gold in light of the fact that in bitcoin once the esteem quickly increment you can have the capacity to gain huge benefit contrast with gold despite the fact that it is somewhat dangerous yet at the same time numerous individuals and trusting bitcoin including me
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:59:35 AM
There's no good reason for call as new gold. Since we know gold cost yearly expanding and it is more secure then bitcoin, We can utilize it all over the place and on the best gold has legitimateness all around. Bitcoin clients dependably get lost and benefit because of its cost. While there's only couple of odds of getting advantage from gold they have huge distinction.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
Bitcoin is definitely gold and will continue to be the gold standard, with more people investing in bitcoins than gold.

Bitcoins now make more money than gold, because demand is high and we all know that the supply of bitcoins is limited.
Activity: 25
March 13, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

What do you think ?
Yes bitcoin is new gold, gold in digital form
It is not wrong to analyze Bitcoin as gold in digital form. Because to get it, you have to "mine it" first. the way is to solve a math problem that involves a series of complicated algorithmic calculations on the computer .
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 13, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

What do you think ?

I will always prefer to hold my coins because the value of bitcoins in the future will obviously increase even more. Bitcoins last wave will occur on 2021 and when that time comes, there will be shortage on bitcoins so the price will obviously increase so we should probably hold our coins even more.
Activity: 54
March 13, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

What do you think ?

I dont think that bitcoin is the new gold. Although both of them holds a high value which is good in making profits, they differ alot from each other. Each of the two has its own market, a reason why you just cant compare the two. Gold is a physical object while bitcoin is a digital thing. Both has a good value and an ideal investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
I think btc is more better than gold
i agree with you and I think that Btc is more productive than gold. In case anyone say to pick Btc or gold I jump at the chance to buy Btc in any case I figure it would be advantage if you contribute your money to buy Btc appeared differently in relation to buying gold would be speedier buy Btc for impetus to the advantage. By and by a day Btc is more standard and critical than Gold.
Activity: 17
March 13, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
Christopher Lowey, strategist at RBC Capital Markets, notes that he noticed a potential correlation between the value of gold and the price of the crypto currency. This trend, notes Louni, arose in late 2017 and continued in early 2018, indicating that, since the price of bitcoin had quadrupled, investors could potentially start selling gold to buy the currency.
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

It may be right now and for the near future but nothing is certain. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
March 13, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: