Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 6. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
No bitcoin will be never like a gold. gold is a hard investment we can touch and feel it. but bitcoin is cryptocurrency i can't touch it. just sea in numerical format that's it. in case bitcoin will get more profit means we have to pay more tax for that. gold is not like that it is always for mine only. bitcoin will get ban means almost all crpto's will be lost. gold is in my hand only there is no fear about lose. so gold is different than bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Many high authority business news outlets such as CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Business Insider, Verge, Engadget, and TechCrunch has already considered bitcoin as the new gold. writing so many great articles about the future of bitcoin and how it's very important to invest in bitcoin now for the future.

Bitcoin Is the New Gold
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-31/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold

Bitcoin Is The New 'Gold'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/30/bitcoin-is-the-new-gold/#7ab2c9f63b36

Why Bitcoin is the new gold
http://uk.businessinsider.com/why-bitcoin-is-the-new-gold-btcc-2017-1?IR=T

Activity: 333
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
maybe bitcoin arguably new gold that is very expensive, and until now bitcoin used as an investment of many people, and the more fore bitcoin known as many people,and hopefully bitcoin remains the number one coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

What do you think ?

For me there would only be one gold and that is something that we should have to understand. No matter how much the price of bitcoin will fly from here even if it reached its zenith to abmillion. People and the whole of the world would still put their trust kn something that is tangible on something that they can touch and see and hold. Whereas bitcoin is great and everything but they would never be able to provide that same security that bitcojn can have where it has no volatility
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
March 13, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
Not exactly gold. Gold is limited. Actually limited. You can't say that about BTC. BTC presents cryptocurrencies at all and they have unlimited potential.

Go and get some study before writing this mate. I'm telling you for your safety.
You know, it's about some people like you that price could go down and have this form of red&green candle.

You heard about "easy gain profit" and you buy instantly without even know what the fucc it is - so you dump when the price goes down and like you many other. So the cheaper price for us.

But that was not the main point of crypto.

Always study before.
Take care
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 12, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
There's no point to call as new gold. Since we know gold price annually increasing and it is safer then bitcoin, We can use it everywhere and on the top gold has legality everywhere. Bitcoin users always get lost and profit due to its price. While there's just few chances of getting benefit from gold they have big difference.
Activity: 77
March 11, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
Not exactly gold. Gold is limited. Actually limited. You can't say that about BTC. BTC presents cryptocurrencies at all and they have unlimited potential.
Activity: 322
March 10, 2018, 08:22:02 PM
Well for me it really is.Bitcoin is the new gold because it has a huge value the reason why many people are now investing to bitcoin rather than gold because in bitcoin once the value rapidly increase you can be able to earn big profit compare to gold even though it is a little bit risky but still many people and trusting bitcoin including me.
Activity: 204
March 10, 2018, 08:16:06 PM
Gold is always the new gold, no matter how valuable bitcoin gets or how much bitcoin prices rise, it will never replace gold as gold is a much more stable store of value as it always has been
Activity: 490
Guard your privacy
March 09, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

What do you think ?
Bitcoin will never ever be as a new gold. I believe that bitcoin is an amazing thing that happened in our times and it helps many people who believe in it. And because many are embracing bitcoin it becomes more and more expensive although sometimes it dumps.
But gold is gold and there is no time from the past history up to now that it is consider as no value, in fact as time passes it becomes more and more expensive.

And the best thing about gold unlike bitcoin is no one can and want to dump it.

I'm not agree with.
If you think about gold - try to think in a disruptive way. Can everyone be able to control the market influence its price by mining ( and here yes with physical act ) and extract more ?

Do you still think big corporation do not pretty understand how the market law works? They have the best engineers due to their economical power so they can afford brilliant minds.

They do not knock to your door asking you:" can we mine some more ? Except the price to go little down in a bit "

Come on. Open your eyes: they can control whatever they want.

Same words goes oil - or I should say black gold - too.
Activity: 126
March 08, 2018, 01:25:09 AM

As we discuss here in the forum every day, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for a lower transaction
- it's the price that changes constantly up

What do you think?
Do you hold like you holding the goal a decade ago?
Yes for me Bitcoin is like new Gold. Because it is unique and the price is so expensive it makes me say Bitcoin like new Gold. Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not as intangible as Gold. But it is only worth the numbers only. Although Bitcoin does not exist Bitcoin has a very expensive price and can exceed the gold overpriced.
Activity: 177
March 08, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

What do you think ?

Bitcoin has faced lots of challenges but its still the Alpha coin, the delays in transactions work against it but im sure it will overcome it with time as improvements to address this will definitely be made. The price changes are however a crypto characteristic that no one has control or influence over so its beyond BTC's control. its still however the best there is in terms of value so it might just be the new Gold.
Activity: 133
March 08, 2018, 12:54:14 AM
bitcoin is not a gold, though gold has its own worth and can also be mined but bitcoin is a cryptocurency which is an internet currency trade-able, spendable, and mine-able only on internet. bitcoin has its own worth and can declared as an individual asset just like gold.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 12:38:41 AM
I don’t think some currency can replace gold. Gold is physical which is easier to have assurance that it will not be lost or be hacked. And the value of gold has a definite price unlike bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 630
March 07, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
I Believe, Btc one day gets the sky. Btc is slowly getting popularity The day's demand is increasing.

So I think, Btc will be transformed into a new gold And make the whole world shine.
Bitcoin is already rocking the world and the whole market of conventional mode of investments have now surrendered to bitcoin. Bitcoin is already the gold of digital world. If we consider the popularity of bitcoin, it has already been used for international transactions in developed states such as Japan, USA and so on which depicts the fame of bitcoin. I am pretty sure that in the coming months, the demand of bitcoin is further going to increase making it more popular.           
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 09:26:29 AM
Yes, I think bitcoin is a real new gold. Its value is much higher than the value of gold, and the prospects for development are much more dynamic. Therefore, I choose bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Bitcoin is a new type of money and gold. When you say gold it means a rock that can find undrground of the earth by mining it. Bitcoin is also have a mining, so thats why bitcoin is also a gold. But it isnt came from underground. Maybe we need to use other terminology for the word mining for bitcoin. Gold has a value same also to bitcoin but gold is really different be because it has a actual representation. So i said bitcoin is not a gold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
Yes, bitcoin can be called a new gold. Each era has its own certain investment value. It used to be gold, stocks, etc., And now in the digital age - is bitcoin.
Activity: 58
March 07, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
I can't consider bitcoin as the new gold. Yes, bitcoin is a treasure but don't compare it to gold. I don't trust cryptocurrency 100%. I'm still wondering what if  bitcoin goes down until it has no value at all? Gold will remain gold, bitcoin is not infiite.
Activity: 434
March 07, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
We may well read bitcoin with new gold, since the same profitable investment as gold, and even the best value far exceeds the value of this precious metal. And the price grows faster.
Pages:
Jump to: