Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 7. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 07, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
Seriously I consider that statement as an idiomatic expression. During the early days everyone seeing gold is like the ultimate income or achievement. But these years gold is becoming more stable with its price. Calling btc as the new gold means btc is the new opportunity to earn income or profit.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 06:17:36 AM
bitcoin is bitcoin, gold is gold.
bitcoin is a too volatile market on the other hand gold is not much volatile like bitcon. then how people compare bitcoin with gold.

Yes, bitcoin is bitcoin and bitcoin is gold. Bitcoin is our new gold and you must be updated about that. You must really be updated for you to know it. Bitcoin is like a gold or the perfect to say is, bitcoin is more than a gold. Because as we can see how really do bitcoin price increases very high and it can really do helpful for anybody.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
Bitcoin and Gold are not the same because the value of the gold always increasing ans you can see some drops in BTC, but you can get more profit margain with BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
bitcoin is a too volatile market on the other hand gold is not much volatile like bitcon. then how people compare bitcoin with gold.

People simply believe in gold. In the end, the price of an asset is what people believe it’s worth. Many people believe that fiat currencies will eventually collapse, and that gold will reemerge as the global currency.The rise of Bitcoin as an alternative hasn’t killed it yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 07, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Bitcoin has the chance to become new gold in terms of long term storage of value. Gold is used not only for value storing but also in electronics, jewellery and in some other exclusive products. More and more people seem to understand that storing Bitcoin is much easier and safe than Gold. You would have to buy a safe for gold or keep it in bank.
Activity: 40
March 07, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
It is significantly less demanding to guard bitcoins instead of gold which needs extraordinary conditions and a safe place. Your private keys can be put away anyplace as long as they are scrambled.Its not gold but its value is more on platinum but as what ive said it has its own value that you cannot compare to gold or any precious stones in the world. But if you have it, then it can make you a rich man in the next five years.
Activity: 13
March 07, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
BTC definitely has gold like characteristics and even more. The world gets digital every day. Gold should do that too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 05:40:30 AM
Bitquin from the point of view that is unparalleled can not be compared with him and anything else, such as gold or other, it is based on exploration or mining, but the price is based on transactions and conservation
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 05:36:03 AM
I Believe, Btc one day gets the sky. Btc is slowly getting popularity The day's demand is increasing.

So I think, Btc will be transformed into a new gold And make the whole world shine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
March 07, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
Perception of matter is changing! and soon the attitude to gold and to oil (when it will end) will change! of course, while gold is valued, but do not forget that the gold is no longer taken seriously! Already many countries do not tie their money to gold, but simply print! Of course the attitude to the crypto world, will not change soon, maybe in 20-30 years!But in any case, I see a great prospect of bitcoin, in relation to gold!

You have knowledge bro!
Indeed States no longer use gold as a form of protect its central currency , so they can print whatever they want according to one or two men ideas to try to stabilise and control the whole economy .

After Nixon ( 1971 ) States do not have anymore such a duty to have a stock of physical gold . but many people still think they still has.

It's a matter of bad information, as always.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
Bitcoins are not gold, they are not the same attributes, gold is stable, but bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 10:31:55 PM
BTC should be a relatively new type of gold. The exchangeability of gold is not as good as BTC. The market value of BTC is much lower than that of gold, and it has the value of continuous speculation.

Activity: 256
March 05, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
Bitcoin will never ever be as a new gold. I believe that bitcoin is an amazing thing that happened in our times and it helps many people who believe in it. And because many are embracing bitcoin it becomes more and more expensive although sometimes it dumps.
But gold is gold and there is no time from the past history up to now that it is consider as no value, in fact as time passes it becomes more and more expensive.

And the best thing about gold unlike bitcoin is no one can and want to dump it.
Activity: 394
March 05, 2018, 09:03:02 PM
If I think the gold bitcoin of the future and in my opinion is a future investment assets if the price is always changing rapidly Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
I don't think it's one or the other. I think both are great investments and both good hedges. In all honesty I think a rise in cryptocurrency will really help the sales of gold. If cryptocurrency takes off it will signal a change in the general populations attitude towards value and where they place their truant and I think gold and cryptocurrency will compliment each other over time.
Though both are great investment assets, one can be termed as volatile and unstable and the other we are know to be very stable so the best bet is to invest in both so that when the other fails you, you will have somewhere good to land.
Activity: 50
March 05, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
I don't think it's one or the other. I think both are great investments and both good hedges. In all honesty I think a rise in cryptocurrency will really help the sales of gold. If cryptocurrency takes off it will signal a change in the general populations attitude towards value and where they place their truant and I think gold and cryptocurrency will compliment each other over time.
Activity: 308
March 05, 2018, 06:58:18 PM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Bitcoins will never be the same as gold, gold is not obtainable by everyone and bitcoins is a cryptocurrency so anyone can earn it if they will just work hard. Bitcoin will be always profitable more than gold because everyone is using cryptocurrency to trade in the market to earn profit.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
it is true many people rate it like bitcoin is a currency but not real only digital currency, bitcoin also has a function like gold as an investment tool
Activity: 378
March 05, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
Perception of matter is changing! and soon the attitude to gold and to oil (when it will end) will change! of course, while gold is valued, but do not forget that the gold is no longer taken seriously! Already many countries do not tie their money to gold, but simply print! Of course the attitude to the crypto world, will not change soon, maybe in 20-30 years!But in any case, I see a great prospect of bitcoin, in relation to gold!
Pages:
Jump to: