Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 2. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 08, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
I think it depends on the movements of the token after listing on the exchanges, some tokens were just dumping the price after they listed it, and takes time to recover, so i think based on my experienced, by this time, it is profitable in the sense that you could take it longer to sell, due to market condition and community behavior.
It depends also on the exchange and ICO price, getting early to exchange when the price is at ICO value for a high volume exchange will be an advantage. I also prefer staggering coin purchase order to a lower price to give opportunity to buy into possible lower price before it pumps
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
very strange because many traders today prefer to buy shitcoin for the first time joining the exchange market, they are very interested in ico who needs hardcap even just 1000 eth? maybe they have started to be biased with other big coin fluctuations, I don't want to try it and still trust more than the top 50 coins in CMC, the development can clearly be analyzed continuously.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Quality icos will always make good money.That's why it's always logical to get into ico.There is also a small risk.Of course, I'm taking this risk and I'm entering ico.But more than 10x can enter the market.These are among the possibilities.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 09:25:23 PM
Buying new listed coins is a good strategy, I'm sure that the opportunity to skyrocket from new listed coins is better and faster than old coin, and more than 80% of my assets are new listed coins.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 09:00:47 PM
That time is over.. Now everyone knows that everyone will make money in a short period..

Why i should buy a coins what a handful amateur developers created in a couple months ??

Total supply 100 million they own 30% of it and i need to buy that coin for $1 per piece.

If this developers dump they have already 30 million dollar without any risk.. They didnt spend only free time couple months to create it if the price goes to 0,10 its also oke for them because they didnt pay nothing for it.

Time to make money is over.. You buy with the hope for 10x or 50x but if i see the pump i know you will dump your bag on me and you are hoping that i buy your coin with the hope for another  10x or 50x.

Some guys bought ethereum for $1300 with the hope for $10000 some guys bought bitcoin by $19000 with the hope for $50000

Some guys bought nano for $20 with the hope for $100 and lost 97% of there value and take a huge loss and now waiting on the sideline with the hope for a new bullrun to get out and dump there bags.

Everyone waked up crypto investors with huge amount of money are not stupid.. Dont forget that.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 08:51:51 PM
In my opinion, buying new listed coin is the best strategy to be able to get big profits, I'm sure when the market has recovered, new coin is easier to skyrocket because the marketcap is still small.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 31, 2018, 06:18:01 PM
I think it depends on the movements of the token after listing on the exchanges, some tokens were just dumping the price after they listed it, and takes time to recover, so i think based on my experienced, by this time, it is profitable in the sense that you could take it longer to sell, due to market condition and community behavior.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 31, 2018, 06:09:22 PM
Of course, it’s profitable, you can buy a lot of new coins that have huge potential, for example, OCN, ZIL, NEBL coins and many others, and especially you need to buy coins on promising ICO, then you will earn a lot of money.   Cool
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
I think, buying a new token has a big risk because many new tokens have a price that keeps dropping after entering the exchangers list, but there are also tokens that have a high price after a few months later and will be profitable, so it depends on the development of tokens
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:09:45 AM
If you carefully select the altcoins, and buy the best after entering the stock exchange, you can earn good money! buy not immediately after the listing, but a little later

That's right, there are actually lots of coins that can give us an advantage.
but many also can make us lose.
choose a coin that is very appropriate to invest
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
buying after the coin is listed on the exchange will give you a very cheap price compared to inside ICO, because the average ICO coin wastes its price once they enter the market. but it will all depend on the type of ICO because not all ico coins have dumper after being registered in the market
Activity: 107
October 14, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
On the one hand, you can invest in potentially successful young currencies, and on the other hand you risk running into a fraudulent project, so it's quite risky.
Activity: 66
October 14, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
If you carefully select the altcoins, and buy the best after entering the stock exchange, you can earn good money! buy not immediately after the listing, but a little later
Activity: 140
October 14, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
I recommend us to participate in the new ICO AiBB! if you participate you will get a big profit!!!
Activity: 238
October 14, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
as the practice of recent months shows, it is profitable to buy tokens after they are already listed on the stock exchange
Activity: 378
October 14, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
In my opinion, it's possible, if coins have large volumes and many buyers, maybe too not, because more investors and traders prefer popular coins, and guarantee good security and potential. And we also have to analyze the coins that we want to invest first, how good the development or growth is,
if we want to get maximum profits .
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

we never know whether every new token registered is safe or not. because before we go directly into the token, we never know the conditions that have occurred. so you better try, and what do you think.
Activity: 644
October 14, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
It simply depends upon the utility factor of the coin and the potential of the project associated with it. There are projects which are quite promising when it cokmes to potential. But the token associated with it doesn't really has an utility in that project and such tokens find it hard to get a demand in the market. Buying such tokens would be a waste. Buy one which has a good backend project and has utility as a token which can maintain its future value.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 14, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

In some cases it may be beneficial, but not always. Sometimes the coin after ICO goes to the stock exchange and the price drops sharply and does not rise for a very long time. Here you need to pay attention to the development team and the roadmap of the project, what are the future prospects for the project.
Things always depend on its use. Even they are many new or old ,if the team didnt have any idea how to improve it it will not maintain its price.
Pages:
Jump to: