Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 10. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 05:20:27 AM
Newly listed coins are very risky. Many of them make you lose money. This needs to look at the market. If the market is a bull market then you can buy it. If the market is a bear market then it is not recommended to buy new coins.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 28, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
I think it's profitable, as we know that new listed coins have a chance of pumping up to hundreds of percent so that it becomes a good opportunity to buy and get big profits, I've tried it and are happy because it's profitable.
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
Compared to the coins traded since last year, the new tokens have more chances for pump immediately after the listing. Firstly, very pleasant prices, secondly, new technologies and fresh projects that have the right to exist and develop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 28, 2018, 04:26:06 AM
If you choose the right coin, it's easy to make a profit, since often when you list on a trade they will rise above the ICO.

no.
until they list markets they are pumping from whales or early investors of that coin. after entering market, it dumps.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
Of course, they are profitable but we don't know which coin you are going to choose and mostly depends on the coin you choose. If you choose the shit coin then it is impossible to reach the higher price at the sametime we have to keep track of updates from the company.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
I don't think so, because we still don't know the state of the coin actually, usually the new coin can go up dramatically or down far below the ICO price. And the price is not stable. We could buy when the price is far below the Ico price, it turns out that in the years the coin still has no change, even dropped dramatically, so this is what makes you lose big. Invest your altcoin on just big coins like neo, Ethereum, btc, etc., all of them are more profitable.
August 28, 2018, 01:30:42 AM
Buying a token that has just ended the ICO may have a more risky opportunity.
There is a possibility that tokens will fall in the future or will survive.
If indeed you decide to buy a token after ICO, make sure the ICO is good and is a coin that has a good future and has the potential to develop well.
Do not purchase tokens after the ICO without considering the future of the coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It's a good strategy though but before buying a particular coin , I suggest that you must do some proper research regarding the credibility of the coin because some new listed crypto coin are just scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
I would not say that it is profitable. Just the probability that they will be pumped on the next pump of the market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
Sometimes when new coin is newly listed, the price usually below the ICO price. And after some moments, they gain back their ICO price and reach above the ICO price. However, it's not always like that. Sometimes the price stayed still in the below ICO price. So, if you can choose the right coin, I think it's fine.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 27, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
I'm not recommending that method, but it sure can make profit in some ways. Spending money on a new listed coin is very risky. Since we don't know if the team could run as written in their roadmap or not. Better take the chance to pick some old coin but has a good value.
Activity: 89
August 27, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
Profitable, but risky. You need to understand who and for what purpose launches this ICO project. Look at the experience of pioneers or have information about the team of developers and investors.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

A lot of good projects have started appearing recently. If you analyze the situation, the risk of losing investment can be minimized. Usually, great projects appear on the top exchanges in a short time. And you can find a good time to buy potentially strong coins.
Activity: 325
August 26, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
If you decide to buy a new listed coin, I encourage you to 'invest' responsibly. Do not use more than 1% of your net worth to buy bitcoins. It's a gamble, not an investment. It's a lot of risk. You have more secure and long-term investment options than this virtual currency.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
Not always, because many factors can affect the price of coins. very fluctuating prices, until the backup is the backup. sometimes buying when ICO is more profitable sometimes even makes a lot of loss
and sometimes the opposite
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
Not always. It happens that just released cryptocurrency shoots, crazy grows in price, this is due to various factors, as it was with Dogcoin. But most often, unfortunately, they are lost in the market.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
It depends on how wanted and good was the ICO, but sometime I really saw the increased price during first few days on the exchange and I still think about that I would try it one day. It could be really good money making.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 25, 2018, 07:09:51 AM
If you choose the right coin, it's easy to make a profit, since often when you list on a trade they will rise above the ICO.

But is it easy to choose the right coin? Wink You need to be careful phrasing your sentences in a way that they sound ridiculous. Of course it's easy to make money if you make the right choices, that's how it always is. It's just not easy to make the right choices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 24, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
maybe it's a good investment if were in bullrun. but in bearish market like these days. new listed ico token is quite high risky since we don't know this bear market gonna affect it
Pages:
Jump to: