Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 6. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
I would rather recommend buying new coins on the crypto exchange, because it will minimize the risk and of course when new coins are listed in the stock you will get a cheap price, you can do it if you are still in doubt buying coins when ico is in progress
Activity: 184
September 14, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
Not necessarily, the price of the newly listed currency is not not always definitely rise, especially now, basically, almost all of the new coin will fall below the original price line after listing.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:31:43 AM
If you can get a nice ICO and has a high potential in the market, it certainly can be profitable for you. You better do some checking before investing or analysis about the coins. You should be able to ensure that such coins are very good for investment. Because there have been many people who get caught up in the scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 14, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
Recently, it is not profitable, especially with the ICO around which a lot of HYIP. Pay attention to phantasm or heronode.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
September 13, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
Basically, new listed coin on the market makes profit once you watch that coin at first before it list to the market. But not all cases. But you should make a research also to that coin what you preferred to buy.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
This has its own tactics, buy everything for free, then most of the throw after depreciation, but a few coins to fly into "space". Calculate extremely difficult, easier perhaps to guess, but luck will turn not to all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 09, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
we must first look at the condition of the coin, if the condition of the coin is good and stable in price I think it is a choice and profitable. but be careful when using new coins because new coins can be dumped...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 09, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
Not at the moment because many new coins and projects are turning into scams, so you really need to check their performance out. Now in this bear market, your better off collecting all your favorite cryptos that you think are solid projects and will weather this capitulation phase and storm. Now all the new projects and old ICOS are all dumping their ETH tokens and this is also causing a snowball effect in the market. Shorters are shorting Bitcoin and ETH also on Bitfinex, causing a major crash and are killing the market. So best is to find only solid projects right now to invest in unless you see a really good project with potential that catches your eyes, only then go for it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 09, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
Not in all cases, it should be done at your own risk and assess their strength correctly, so that you have money left in case if your choice turns out to be wrong.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
This is a very risky step because no one knows how this or that cryptocurrency will behave. Usually growth is possible in rare cases.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
I think its also good to remember when people shill their coin on reddit, they are not doing it to make you money, the dont care about you. They only care for themselves and that is to get their coin in the spotlight so more people will buy it and shill it to make more money.

I do it, you do it, we alld ot it. But its good to keep that in mind
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
September 08, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I find it risky because there are icos which has an inactive team so I find it risky to trust new coins. Unless it has been established well. I would still prefer to invest with bitcoin where I could just lie and wait for the best time to sell. Bitcoin would really give me an assurance of a profitable future.

That's the thing. If you invest in well established coins the short term upside will be considerably lower. It depends on your risk appetite.

All investments certainly have a risk, but in my opinion when buying a new listed coins it is more profitable because usually when the initial is available at exchanges the priace is still cheap so we have the potential to get big profits.

No, they usually dump to almost zero because everyone realizes that these tokens are bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 07, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I guess I'm still for the fact that you need to wait before you buy new ones, because you go to great risk of buying a coin that has only recently stabilized and reached a normal level.
Activity: 672
September 07, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
When the market is difficult and shows no sign of recovery, everything related to crypto is certainly at risk, even if we buy new listed coins, but I'm sure this will never guarantee that we can profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 07:12:13 AM
it is not clear these things. Sometimes you can sell it very profitably sometimes you can make a loss. Find good coins for this. you will be very sad if you take coin to harm
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

try GCOX acm coin ,quite promising
already earn 30% from its 1st tranche thouu
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
September 07, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
You need to observe the trend of the entire cryptocurrency market, if you are good, you can buy it. If it is falling, it is not recommended to buy.
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
yep i thought, in a bear market like these days when ico is lack of investors. buying ico right after they listed is the best option. but in one condition, that the price of ico coin is below ico price on the market. so that the coin got huge chance to rise to atleast ico price
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
It may be profitable, but now the cryptocurrency is more than 2500, and it is difficult to guess or find out which will rise in price and which will not.
Pages:
Jump to: