Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 8. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I find it risky because there are icos which has an inactive team so I find it risky to trust new coins. Unless it has been established well. I would still prefer to invest with bitcoin where I could just lie and wait for the best time to sell. Bitcoin would really give me an assurance of a profitable future.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:42:20 PM
I think that makes sense. At least by getting a small amount. Another thing is that the benefits and profits are unpredictable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
i think for now, buying altcoin are just listed in exchange is so risk, becaus they can be dumped, for alternative way why not you trying to buy the top altcoin listed at coinmarketcap.
It seems to me that this is the same as buying an etherium and having less risk for your investments. Efirium takes the second place among all crypto-currencies and at the same time is practically the most promising platform in the crypto-currency business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 31, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
i think for now, buying altcoin are just listed in exchange is so risk, becaus they can be dumped, for alternative way why not you trying to buy the top altcoin listed at coinmarketcap.

it will be a risk if you bought a new listed coin in the market that has no good purpose but if you bought a coin that is good enough then you will not regret it in the end. Some chose to buy coins in an exchange rather than in a ICO period because they found it that it is more profitable because the price will drop.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
August 31, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 31, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Now that the market is dominated by bears it is more profitable to buy tokens on the exchange.
but in my opinion, if the trend changes, you can try to invest in promising ICO.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Most time it is very profitable because personally, I have got a lot of rewards from bought newly listed tokens. You can buy a newly listed coin in the dump and you can sell it at the pump. It means you can increase your investment well. But, please check about your buying token project before to buying token because some tokens are not good for the buy. The profit will be based on the tokens.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 31, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
Buying newly listed coins is a good idea cause many of the holders ,investors ,bounty hunters will dump the coin causing the price to go down.and its an opportunity to buy that coin below the ico price.
Its only applicable to those coins or ICO that didn't put some lock time to bounty participants to sell it, most of the time it is when the coin distributed to bounty that decreases the price of coin which is good to buyers who see the potential of that token.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Buying newly listed coins is a good idea cause many of the holders ,investors ,bounty hunters will dump the coin causing the price to go down.and its an opportunity to buy that coin below the ico price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
August 31, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
We must really be able to analyze what tokens we will buy but sometimes buying after IO ends after the token is registered in the market will be more profitable when there is a dump and keep the token until the time comes when the price in exchange exceeds the price of ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 10:54:32 AM
I've noticed such behavior of the new coin. If the campaign had bounty campaign and much rounds of sales when it hits exchange the price boosts. I mean it rises to the ICO level and could be higher or lower and than it comes the dump wave - the price can go lower than pre-ico or bonus price. So for me it is a correct time to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
That depends on the price with what some particular ICO entered the exchange. If it has dropped but project is very hyped and product is almost ready ( SkyChain) then it is worthy token to pick up. If it is project that already traded above ICO price just after the listing - like Ubex - then need to carefully consider that purchase
Ubex has all the chances to grow even more then current x3.5! Thats very hyped ICO
As for Skychain it is perfect investment with the current price for sure! Price is stable for a month already! Thats the bottom
More then x3.5 on such weak market?? Hm..Doubtful. However Ubex tokens are locked now so once it is unlocked probably it will be bull run already. So may be expected even bigger growth
Skychain is on its bottom indeed, if someone considers purchase - thats the best opportunity!
Both Ubex and SkyChain are good investments on such bloody market. The first one is at the ICO stage and the second one is at the bottom for a long time. Both are perfect options for short term trading and good profit
Yes but still both SkyChain and Ingot are very solid assets for long term holding as well.
From my point of view the best strategy is selling half of the position at the hype and at the price you consider as okay and hold the rest 50% for 1-2 years.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
When a new coin finishes the ICOS campaign listed on the market, it's really good. But at the right time and price is not important anymore. This is heavily dependent on Bitcoin because Bitcoin prices are profitable. But when we invest in Altcoins that have been listed on the floor it is safer.
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
That depends on the price with what some particular ICO entered the exchange. If it has dropped but project is very hyped and product is almost ready ( SkyChain) then it is worthy token to pick up. If it is project that already traded above ICO price just after the listing - like Ubex - then need to carefully consider that purchase
Ubex has all the chances to grow even more then current x3.5! Thats very hyped ICO
As for Skychain it is perfect investment with the current price for sure! Price is stable for a month already! Thats the bottom
More then x3.5 on such weak market?? Hm..Doubtful. However Ubex tokens are locked now so once it is unlocked probably it will be bull run already. So may be expected even bigger growth
Skychain is on its bottom indeed, if someone considers purchase - thats the best opportunity!
Both Ubex and SkyChain are good investments on such bloody market. The first one is at the ICO stage and the second one is at the bottom for a long time. Both are perfect options for short term trading and good profit
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
It works most times, especially in a bearish market where most coins go under once it hits exchanges.
It can also go against you, it all depends on the particular currency.
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
after ICO some tokens price going down, and if you buy on exchange, i think you will lose your money 90%
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

The risk when buying newly listed tokes is that after ICO many of the bounty hunter sell them and the price drops, making them cheaper for you to buy but there is no guarantee that the price will rise again. Depending on the project you can take a risk and invest in newly listed tokens.
Activity: 102
August 31, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

It's good to do it but not with your whole capital. You should invest in other old good currency such as Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
Hype is the engine of the price growth! But Ubex has enormous hype already! So it is definitely possible to get even bigger growth on Ubex. Probably one more x 3
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: