Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 5. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Not all the time it would be. Not all newly listed tokens are promising to hold for years because not all cryptos would have continuous market price increase. Also, the situation in the market highly affects this instance. Since at this moment downtrend is dominant, expect that there'll be profit loss due to continuous downfall movement in the market.
Activity: 412
September 23, 2018, 03:09:44 PM
I think the price list on the trading exchange floor will assess the potential of that currency to develop. Buying before or after ICO is also subject to the project, I think you should buy Eye Global Netwowk. One project will have high market value and investment.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
Probably yes. But depends on many factors. Is it a scam, will the project be developed properly etc.
Many many things are counted, these times are very fertile for crypto so there is a lot of room for growth.
Pick the one that you think it will be a good investment and stick to it.
in any case, you need to choose several projects, because no one will give 100% guarantee in the prospects of this or that project and as they say, you can not lay eggs in one basket. It is better to immediately minimize all risks of losing your money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
Probably yes. But depends on many factors. Is it a scam, will the project be developed properly etc.
Many many things are counted, these times are very fertile for crypto so there is a lot of room for growth.
Pick the one that you think it will be a good investment and stick to it.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
Yes, you can Buying new listed coin profit. You can working two way. first is short time trading and second is long time investment. Both is profitable when your investment is good coin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
I recommend buying you new tokens already on the exchange. There the price is more specific and precise.
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

In my opinion, prospective coins need to be bought before listing on the exchanges. It is not necessary to participate in ICO. A lot of coins very quickly fall on decentralized exchanges. There you can find a very favorable price.
Activity: 61
September 19, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
When, how. On the one hand, it may be advantageous to buy a cheap cryptocurrency for a song, wait, and sell at the price of Bitcoin. Or buy and sell as soon as the price has slightly increased. For the most part, the answer would be: unprofitable. And I also think it is unprofitable. However, with such a disadvantage, you can accidentally buy a second Bitcoin, and who knows how, then the situation will turn.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
As opposed to investing in a fresh outlined coin, I do believe it'll be a lot more rewarding to take a position about ICO. Due to the fact largely, Money pumped x2 or maybe more any time outlined about deals specifically any hyped a single plus recuperates excellent swap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
It is hard to foresee the cost of the new images recorded, yet you need to look before putting resources into coins and contributing cash to you can hold up under losing with my desires for progress
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
i look big chance on it. the price of coin after listing is so cheap, if we buy at that time then the price goes up ofc we can make money
the important thing that we must know which coin worth to buy
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 15, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
For some coins that have just been registered on the exchange it can provide benefits, but not all of them can provide benefits, it is necessary to do research to select good and profitable coins.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
Sure, Not long ago I put in the handful of funds to get fresh outlined money. Up to now, I have already been losing profits. I do believe the existing industry ailments usually are not adequate. I will be willing to retain observing.

Yes, we have to be very careful when a coin is listed because many coins loose will not generate more profit. So even if you buy the coin, whether the company holding is profitable or not we have to check before investing.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
Sure, Not long ago I put in the handful of funds to get fresh outlined money. Up to now, I have already been losing profits. I do believe the existing industry ailments usually are not adequate. I will be willing to retain observing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
I know that if I participate in solid projects after I do a good research, I get good profits. Some of my friends try them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
September 15, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
Not all new coin are profitable, a lot of may be dump when hit exchange like so many ICO, i buying some futurax/ftxt today.. i think this coin gonna win vote on indodax and price will 3x or more

and why do they get dumped? Because they are not worth anything as the projects behind that don't offer any value at all.
Activity: 966
September 15, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Not all new coin are profitable, a lot of may be dump when hit exchange like so many ICO, i buying some futurax/ftxt today.. i think this coin gonna win vote on indodax and price will 3x or more
Activity: 121
September 14, 2018, 07:26:29 AM
If the project of ICO is good and have future then buying it's new listed coins is profitable. First most of the hunter will sell their tokens for a low price. And after that the price will go up because there always are people who hold and plays as bulls here.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
I think that is true but not all of it can be so because in terms of coins there is a rise there
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
Its very profitable in the future if the coin has a good reputation and managed by trusted team Im 100% sure it will give you huge earnings once market turns into green and became bullish again.
Pages:
Jump to: