Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 25. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 31, 2018, 10:24:39 PM
Yes, I strongly agree that Crypto has made very positive changes in modern times. So I say that Crypto is a very good opportunity to get a job. And you can also learn about Blockchain technology. Many people succeed because they invest in Crypto.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 10:18:19 PM
Obviously this is a great opportunity, we are looking for lucrative investments, this is the most reasonable choice. If you do not see any potential of it, then you can see it as a threat
Activity: 633
October 31, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
Crypto is not a danger. It may seem dangerous to those who enter its investment blindly without any information or clue of how the market works. Crypto requires studying and analyzing the market trend, identifying the right coins at the moment before investing in them. This is where crypto can be fun and lucrative to the investor.
crypto good enough for me and other people.it give us earning from joining and working on bounty campaign.much people get money from here.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
October 31, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
Crypto is not a danger. It may seem dangerous to those who enter its investment blindly without any information or clue of how the market works. Crypto requires studying and analyzing the market trend, identifying the right coins at the moment before investing in them. This is where crypto can be fun and lucrative to the investor.
Activity: 382
October 31, 2018, 09:00:45 PM
I think crypto is a tremendous opportunity and a lot of changes in the economy, many people say crypto is one of the future currencies. for those who are involved or trading in it, I am sure they will get results.

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 31, 2018, 08:09:23 PM
Crypto is a huge opportunity to bring many benefits to our economy. Every change has it`s negative side,
but the positive ones prevail.
Activity: 46
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
it depends because  sometimes  it can be a  danger and you can loose your  all  money  and sometimes an opportunity because you can et some profits.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
October 31, 2018, 07:06:52 PM
Cryptocurrency has helped many earn money to achieve different goals. But now the crypto has become quite dangerous due to the fall in its popularity, strange volatility, etc.
I do disagree with you, popularity of cryptocurrency is not declining in fact it is more popular now than before. We can observe that a lot of scam ICOs are spawning which make crypto a dangerous thing so we should be aware and be educated on what crypto is all about and how to gain profit from it.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 06:42:07 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Of course there is a dangerous and opportunity , but there are just people who make good money in the market and there are those who can lose everything , the main thing is just to use the rules of investment!
Activity: 921
October 31, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
It all depends on the point of view. Someone believes that from cryptocurrency quite a lot of trouble and believes that it is dangerous, I see them as an opportunity, but I believe that all this is combined.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
Of course I think a cryptocurrency can never completely replace our economy.
However, it can exist with it easily.
The main thing is to try to legitimize all the processes connected with it.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
Crypto is definitely a very good thing to have happened in our life time and I must say it is an opportunity to every living soul to live a life of privacy which I think we all deserve and it has it own side effect which I think will be solve soon , many have try so hard to make the technology great while some are in to spoil the hard work of others.
But to me cryptocurrency has been a great opportunity .
Activity: 278
Merit: 13