Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 23. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
November 02, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Cryptography is of course first of all an opportunity. For me it is very important and I think that without cryptocurrency I would not have been able to become who I am now. It seems to me that this is one of the best opportunities of the modern world
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 02, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
Crypto-currencies do not pose any danger, the danger is only in scams, which are very, very much. For this reason, I think that cryptocurrencies are rather an opportunity, which, unfortunately, is very close to danger
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 01, 2018, 03:52:50 PM
In the potential future, I would consider cryptocurrency still as a secondary Fund, a secondary payment method. Whatever it was, a lot of time will have to wait until such time as we will pay everywhere cryptocurrency
Activity: 164
November 01, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is a dangerous investment if you risk all the money and only bet on it. For me, this is most likely an opportunity for a good future, but at the moment I do not count on the money I have in cryptocurrency, I allow myself to trade, store them, but if I lose everything, I will not be upset because I understand that this business is very risky
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
It depends on who we're talking to, if we listen to the opinions of the central banks, most of them think it's a danger, because it's not regulated, or because you can do illegal transactions, which you can easily do with traditional transactions too, but if you talk to the people in authoritarian countries, I think they'll be grateful not to have the government behind them all the time, wanting to know what they're doing with their money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 01, 2018, 03:23:34 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Crypto will not replace the usual economy for at least nearest 50 years - its infrastructure is not yet so well-developed and there are unresolvable problems with regulation of crypto, especially in the Asian countries.
The way I see it is that blockchain will be gradually adopted by the "first world" countries with other states looking at their experience and learning from their mistakes. It is natural - somebody has to be the pathbreaker making headway for others.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 01, 2018, 02:43:42 PM
crypto is a great opportunity to earn money in the faster way I jave ever known so you should consider this when you want invest your money
Activity: 574
November 01, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Yes dangerous but great opportunity. Admit it that the size of the crypto helps us, here is our life better. Maybe it's a danger to someone because they didnt know how to care crypto. I support crypto, i feel safe when i am their
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
If you remember when internet first started many people never believed it's going to work but today people can't do without it, so i think in the future, cryptos will be such, I believe cryptos have a positive future.
Activity: 224
November 01, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
It all depends on your view, because in any thing you can see both opportunities and danger. The same knife can kill a man, and can cut bread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Of course, in yourself you should understand how real do crypto-business in your country.  Now, most countries are beginning to favorably approach by this new way of exchanging money.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
like a knife can be profitable can be detrimental, the principle of trade buy cheap sell expensive like tu crypto so we must be careful if you want to sell or buy and a little luck
Activity: 588
November 01, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
I don't think crypto is dangerous. Because it always provides an opportunity for everyone to generates profit from it. So nowadays cryptocurrency has become a passive source of income for most of the people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
It is dangerous at the same offering good opportunity that only in crypto can be found. Once we deal crypto emotionally that is craziness and very dangerous because crypto is not base on feelings but base on mind of positivity and proper knowledge. Dealing the opportunity is our decision and strategies to make it better and not bitter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Today, I think that cryptocurrencies are developing slowly enough to compete with the current economic system. Rather, earlier there will be the introduction of blockchain technologies in individual enterprises and large companies. Crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will Mature for real introduction into the economy and replacement of current systems not earlier than in 20-30 years.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for smart and hardworking and carries the danger for those who do not want to understand the details.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
In my opinion, crypto currency is a great opportunity that can make a difference to many people who join or invest, crypto is created for the very easy activities that are the first in sending funds across the country, saving money fast.

It can be a danger for those people that do not understand in trading and cryptocurrencies at all and start this activity. These guys can lose everything they lost fast. For experienced and stilled men it is an opportunity to earn.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
November 01, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
Without talking much, the whole world knows that blockchain technology is a great technological innovation. As per cryptocurrency investment, I think it is a good method of investing that has given people the liberty to determine their financial prospects. Though there are challenges in the industry which will surely overcome as times goes on.
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
If you see the whole image of cryptocurrency, it is an opportunity because of its uses and benefits. The danger that I see on cryptos are scam and the news I read that cryptos uses for funding syndicate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
November 01, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
In every risk, there is a reward. The greater the risk the greater the reward. So if you would ask me, for me crypto is an opportunity that needs lots of people's trust and lots of people to risk themselves into its innovation and future.
Pages:
Jump to: