Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 26. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
 Cryptocurrency threatens only states. Until they took control of the circulation of these precious coins. There will be no transition. The transition will be only if the USA releases its token $ then wait. And so cryptocurrency is not part of the global economy.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
October 31, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
It is a dangerous opportunity! Really hard to predict this market for common user and it is scared, but makes this sphere attractive for newcomers.

I liked this - dangerous opportunity,!!))) and in this phrase really lots of people will find something for their liking. In my opinion the crypto is a great perspective and thousand opportunities. And of course it depends on you will you find the dangerous or successfull one. But of course Crypto is a risky thing like everything connected with finance.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
October 31, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Crypto, for sure, is an opportunity, if you do meticulous research about crypto-projects, before invest to it.
So many scams these days - so, you need have a good mentor which one you trust or educate yourself about crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
Crypto market may be big any time in the coming few month and Turn over of crypto world will be in the trillion dollar. At that time, a person who have invested at the low price then that person will be the big earner and have changed his life into the luxurious standard. So you can understand that crypto is danger or an opportunity. And don't think over, just invest now very early.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
All things have the bad possibility but it all depends how we use it. Similarly, when you have the high coding skill and you use it to learn to hack.Crypto will be so bad when it appears on the surface of the public only the bad news and the utilization of undue. Therefore we should also introduce to the public how the digital currency works and develop so people can open their mind about all the things that crypto has many side advantages.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 31, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
well, according to Bill Gates it's bad because of the criminal stuff and also that money is out of governments control which is bad. but for me, i am sure positive sides will still overlapse negative ones
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 11:50:07 AM
Crypto also something like a knife. If we use for good it's a good thing and for bad it's bad. What I meant is if we are going to use/invest in a proper way it will gain us profit. But if we got scammed... No one will take the responsibility. It depends on how you use it. As for me it is one of best & Golden opportunity.
Activity: 437
October 31, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
Investors who take advantage of the crypto market to get rich are the chances. But investing is a failure. It's a risk. So risk and opportunity go together in the crypto market. There should be good awareness and experience to be able to handle well in the crypto market.
Activity: 672
October 30, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
I will say crypto is dangerous and the same time an opportunity. It is dangerous when someone gets into crypto without the elementary knowledge of it but its an opportunity if someone have a full grasps of crypto really works.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Can we really says it dangerous i think no because dangerous things are what we don't seems awhere of before they happen to us which means you know about crypto before coming into it, so you sees it as opportunity then to make some money
But when the price start changing you decide to ask if it's danger hell no
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
I perceive crypto definitely like a very good opportunity to change your life, but also it is a very dangerous area where unexperienced people losing money every day. So be very carefully and smart and always do a very well own research before buying anything.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
If you have this extra danger, I can take it upon myself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
This is exactly the same, the danger is the opportunity to coexist, of course you can wait for a good market to buy, the opportunity at that time is more than the danger. On the contrary, if the market is in danger, it will be more dangerous than chance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
Crypto will always be an opportunity for everyone and for every country, and I don't see that crypto is a threat or danger to a country. Crypto is present to create convenience and provide benefits to every user, and many people have been helped by the economy through crypto, many of them have resolved their financial problems through crypto, for me crypto is present as part of creating a better life in the nation and state around the world.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
In Crypto, also has a considerable risk if you are not careful, and that will endanger your account or wallet. Crypto has more opportunities, so you should be able to use it as best as possible. Be careful in choosing a program, because every program has a bad risk, either in the form of a scam, or a zonk result.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 30, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
For the third world countries, this is the actual way out when the country defaults. And for the rest, as we see, as the market is, the technology is not interesting and is abandoned. We need to work on improving and reducing the disadvantages.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
October 30, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
It depends on the individual on how they can look crypto if its scam or not. But some of it, example i guess 60% of 1 community saying that crypto is scam and the 40% is the holders of currencies around the cryptoworld. but sooner they will know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 30, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
It can be danger to some people such as government or central bank . The ability of bitcoin replace for fiat currency is really reliable. Therefore, it can destroy benefit of government and central bank. However, it is really a big opportunity to us who want to be make a killing , it provide us work to work at home and get more value asset
They won't allow that to happen that is why they still want to regulate crypto despite the fact that crypto is decentralized.
Crypto is really risky because we are living in a work where we got use to regulation and we comply with it, sometimes the government uses their power for their personal benefit. The benefit of using crypto is there are no boundaries, we all have freedom without a 3rd party.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
Both of it. Crypto currencies space can offer a lot of opportunities like getting a lot of tokens by participating in different bounty campaigns or you can learn how to trade and multiply your savings. But on the other hand you need to take the risk, that you can also lose everything within a couple of days.
Activity: 560
October 25, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
We can consider this issue from two sides. On the one hand, the crypto market is certainly a new opportunity, but any opportunity can be used in different ways and sometimes this opportunity becomes a danger, for example the risk of losing your investment.
Yes we can consider crypto to be an opportunity because of the chance to earn from it. The important about when investing in crypto that we know is the risks. Risks that we can lose a danger for our funds so better we learn first before entering in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: