Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 27. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
It is not a way to become rich, it is just like a gamble. You invest in an ICO or altcoin, it takes a lot of times until it grow up which can make you rich or millionare.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that much depends on luck here, that is, it is good to buy and sell the coin in time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
No it is not. You should be very patient and make good investment decisions to get profit on this market. It is a hard work and it is not an easy way of how to become a millionaire but hard work pays off anyway. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin has long had no support except financial. People who managed to buy bitcoin in 2014-2016 are millionaires. And other people who have not had time to still suffer losses.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is possible to be a way to become rich, but now will be needed a lot of money to invest or have a good luck to choose some coins that will grow a lot and also will be needed more time.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I think it impossible to get rich after 2017, everybody have lost the money after 2017, the market is disappointed, and now in the bad situation, no one want to invest it, no chance when the market is unstable.
It's possible dude, you don't know what will be happening with crypto in the future, bitcoin has already touched 20k for ATH price and remember a few years ago bitcoin has started from the pennies and this looks possible. Look at so many speculators are using ico as a way too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
I think it's time to be a Bitcoin millionaire. Now we have the chance to become a millionaire by holding subcoins. I'm keeping the coins to live in high rises.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I don't believe Satoshi Nakamoto had it in mind that crypto would end up being a get-rich-quick scheme. When the technology became popular, a demand for it surged and as a result the value of the Bitcoin went up. Many that dabble into it today are doing so because of the speculation that the value will continue to rise and as such that get-rich-quick mindset is assumed
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, if you follow the market well and be patient, cryptocurrency can make you rich. But in this time you can not be rich in 1-2 year. You should choose the right token for investment. And than continue hold that tokens in your wallet. After 5-6 year later, you can be rich because of that tokens.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is born when the world falls into an economic crisis in personal opinion. If to get rich from crypto, I think yes but not everyone succeeds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
I myself think that cryptocurence is a very good opportunity for those of us who want to achieve financial freedom, because the opportunities here are very large and the road to becoming a millionaire is still wide open  Grin
Activity: 169
Cryptocurrency really makes it possible to get rich, but only this comes from the considerable efforts that people themselves make!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I think it impossible to get rich after 2017, everybody have lost the money after 2017, the market is disappointed, and now in the bad situation, no one want to invest it, no chance when the market is unstable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
if I am not mistaken Satoshi creates crypto as a digital currency to facilitate transactions through online and as a place of investment. for the problem of whether someone is rich or not through crypto depends on the ability of each person if the person has good abilities in the trade, of course, they will be easier to become millionaires.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
First you have to understand the definition of cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchanging digital information, that uses cryptography for security, hard to counterfeit. As it is not issued by any authority, you are the sole owner.
The global economy is undoubtedly moving towards digital Eco system. Now everything is actually paperless, from investment to transfer money or other assets. Cryptocurrency is the latest and most promising edition of paperless digital payment system.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I believe that crypto is the best way to become rich in a quick time, but it will depend on the market situation. Over the past one year the market has been in downward trend, so it has been difficult to make profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
You can only get rich when you buy bitcoin and altcoin at a cheap price and hold it for a while, then you sell them at a higher price. And of course in this market there are very few people who can become rich because they can not know the future
Activity: 235
I think that Bitcoin was created not at all in order to solve the problem of poverty, but rather in order to make it possible to transfer money without using banks and third parties!
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Bitcoin is designed to return power over money to our hands. Now we give our money to banks and they make good money on it. But enough to feed the banks, Satoshi gave us the opportunity to get rid of this slavery and we must take advantage of it.
Activity: 379
I think that the cryptocurrency was not created to solve the problem of poverty or as a system of rapid enrichment of people. These are alternatives to existing payment systems. But in order for the new payment system to take a strong position in the world, a lot of time must pass.
Pages:
Jump to: