Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 26. (Read 15727 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The cryptocurrency industry is very similar to the pyramid. Many people have huge amounts of bitcoin on their wallets. And such people can increase their financial well-being every day. They just need to sell large quantities of bitcoins and then buy at a lower price. Millionaires are those who are at the beginning of the pyramid. And the rest get leftovers.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
Its not a get rich scheme but yes you can get rich in crypto but it takes a lot of hard work discipline and patience to get to the very height you desire but it should not be the first target else you lose it quick
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Well, crypto wasn't created to remove poverty from the world or to help a certain community. It was created as a financial instrument, just like dollar or yuan etc. Just a medium of payment but then people exploited it to get rich. Some of them got successful and some failed.
Atomic energy was also created to solve the energy problems of mankind, with good intentions. But bad people have made of atomic energy a weapon capable of destroying all of humanity within a few hours.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Well, crypto wasn't created to remove poverty from the world or to help a certain community. It was created as a financial instrument, just like dollar or yuan etc. Just a medium of payment but then people exploited it to get rich. Some of them got successful and some failed.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Many will say that a cryptocurrency can change the world. However, now it is 2019 and I see only negative reviews from investors in projects. I, as a hunter, also see many problems. I do not think that now cryptocurrency can make me millionaires.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Actually, this question has both the answers, yes as well as no. Yes, because cryptocurrency had provided many people a source of income and no, because if not used properly or without proper planning, it can put you in a huge loss.
in this case you are talking about how to use it right to benefit when investing in crypto. and if you make a mistake maybe what happens is the opposite in this sense you need patience and thoroughness when analyzing before investing
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I can not say that cryptocurrency will make you very rich, but if you competently understand all the complexities of the market, you can earn decent money.
Of course, the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is very high and it is difficult to guess the moments at which the coins you invest will be at the peak, but with experience it will come.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Actually, this question has both the answers, yes as well as no. Yes, because cryptocurrency had provided many people a source of income and no, because if not used properly or without proper planning, it can put you in a huge loss.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
That's a tough question but I didn’t saw in my eyes that anyone getting Millionaire by crypto.But I read in newspaper that cryptocurrency helped people to become rich.So, yes I think cryptocurrency can help one to become rich.     
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The cryptocurrency market is a huge number of endless possibilities dynamically changing in short periods of time. Whether you can earn money on it or lose everything depends on you.
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
ICO is very powerful and we just have to wait because good things come to those who wait, patient is a virtue and always trust. We are entering now the Cryptoworld. Believe and trust always!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Perhaps the crypt was a means of enrichment in the stormy year 2017. This is the year 2017, which will be remembered primarily by the unprecedented growth of the cryptocurrency market, the main leader of which was Bitcoin. It was Bitcoin's hour of triumph and all the script currencies. Now you are not particularly enriched.
In fact, I don’t know why Satoshi invented bitcoin, but the fact that many people became rich is thanks to him, a fact.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I hope that crypto will really reward the most patient hodlers:)
Activity: 487
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

The promise was that cryptocurency can make one rich and we have heard several tales of people making millions out of it from nothing. But as I got in, I realised that most of those were just optical illusion. Only very few get rich from crypto
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Not exectly fast scheme to get rich, but on the other hand in crypto you can easily earn and it is happening everyday.
Unbelievable how people in crypto can catch luck and become millionaire
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Ever since it's become tradeable and the price was attached to it, people are holding Bitcoin, and the plan of making money off it has become attached to it, so people thought that it's a get rich scheme, and it's what happening right now, but it's meant to be a payment processor.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
If we base in current year that's hard to get rich the market so dip and suffer from big market price failure, you can view that in CMC it is bloody and that's almost a year happening in the market of cryptocurrency. I believe that's possible on past year 2017. One of my friend gain more than a millions doing a campaign on that year compare now prices of token is decreasing and getting worse everyday.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
It is not a way to become rich, it is just like a gamble. You invest in an ICO or altcoin, it takes a lot of times until it grow up which can make you rich or millionare.

yeah crypto is not built to make us rich because that was not its goal . the devs of crypto wants a new type of payment system that is decentralized and not tied up to banks and governments thats why they created cryptocurrency   .

crypto is more than just a currency because it can also be used as an asset . this is the reason why many people mistaken it as an income oppurtunity because they see that the value of cryptos can grow but i agree that it is the same as gambling because we cant predict the future value if cryptos  .
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
I think blockchain and cryptocurrency were created to solve problems with finances and thanks to crypto you can improve your financial status.
people have got richer by using bitcoin and altcoins so far since they were invented. Cryptocurrencies were developed to make the financial lives of people better by offering a way to transact financial transactions without using banks or governments.
Activity: 532
Satoshi thought less about the poor and their problems, most likely his main task was to come up with a new concept of money, which he coped quite well with. He came up with something that had never happened before, and this is his main merit. But Bitcoin is just a tool, and much depends on the people who use it.
Pages:
Jump to: