Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 14. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
Hello guys! I met these team of people and their ICO is really great. They recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Check www.nexxo.io if you are interested!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 05, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
Now many countries are eyeing cryptocurrency as an alternative to conventional money, there are also a number of countries that introduce it into their financial system, in general, cryptocurrency has a positive effect on modernizing the financial system of any state, as it seems to me that after a couple of years will reach
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
In my country cryptocurrency has been widely known for a number of years, and many have also invested in crypto, of course, they know that investment in crypto can provide them with more and more income, I am sure there will be more investment in crypto

Activity: 364
November 05, 2018, 02:34:54 AM
It seems to me that the question of cryptocurrency legitimization is not relevant today. There are few people who want to pay using Bitcoin for goods and services. And there are even fewer stores, in which the cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
In my country it allows people to participate in Cryptocurrency. It's just that this Cryptocurrency cannot be used for payment instruments. Even so, in my country, there are many people who know Cryptocurrency and they also trade these digital assets. They know that this is a very good opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
I can't say it was legal here in my country because some of the currency that are listed in a local currency app that I use to convert my currency to a my local currency. And it was really kinda cool that our government are just monitoring it how it goes in our country and it can really give us a extra income for our daily needs.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 01:53:04 AM
As in my country cryptocurrency is an asset, it is not a currency, people in my country can trade, buy, sell, hold cryptocurrency as an asset, people is not allowed to use crypto as a currency. There is no law or legal framework for ICO in my country yet.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
November 05, 2018, 01:52:51 AM
for now crypto has not been banned, but until now there are no regulations that guarantee that crypto is legal. so it could be that crypto will disappear from my country someday.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 01:46:26 AM
Here in Nigeria the gov don't even know much about crypto, they don't have time for things like that, so crypto is neither illegal nor legal but a crime in crypto cannot be rule in court since the judges cannot give any verdict on it, CUs its not in constitution.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 05, 2018, 01:42:20 AM
I live in Indonesia, my country does not legalize Cryptocurrency and does not ban Cryptocurrency, so our country will not be considered for the ICO, Indonesia as one of the developing countries has now used many altcoins today, such as frasindo, etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 01:36:06 AM
Some countries like the United States doesn't allow its citizens to participate in the ICO but you can still buy cryptocurrencies or tokens from the exchanges. In my country, there is no government restrictions on participating in the foreign or local ICOs but the local SEC have already imposed rules on every business group that are planning to launch ICO in this country. Bitcoin is not yet legalized here but people are free to use it in their online transactions
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 05, 2018, 12:50:19 AM
in my country participating in some ICO is not ilegal things, it is just like use at your own risk decission for making investment. But sadly cryptocurrency is still ilegal for daily payment tool, this is like the challenge for make crypto mass adoption more even harder in here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 05, 2018, 12:42:33 AM
It is not illegal. My country doesnt have any working laws for crypto and because of that there are a lot of random problems
Activity: 406
November 05, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
In my country, investing in the crypto market and participating in various ICOs is a completely legitimate decision. I had no problems working with KYC. It is nice that in my country there are very inexpensive electricity tariffs, so many people are engaged in mining.
copper member
Activity: 267
November 03, 2018, 06:07:10 AM
I do not know why, the many countries government  have banned crypto currency in their country. Where most of the countries around the world have validated Bitcoin. They do not understand anything!
around world Many of the big companies in the country are working with blockchain technology. I think the countries that are banned in Bitcoin can not acquire knowledge about this crypto currency, they can not take it well and they will be far behind in the future.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
ICOs are legal in Europe but not every. I usually take part in ICOs that are the members of a Swiss Alliance. The risks of getting scammed are very low, when you take part in the checked projects. I also know that it is even harder in the USA and there are almost no legal ICO there.
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
For now in my country Crypto has not been legalized by the government, the reason they did not legalize Crypto is because they think that Crypto can threaten Fiat currency in my country. So in my opinion, the government in my country is afraid that bitcoin will be able to overthrow the Fiat currency. Actually, if bitcoin is legalized, there will be a positive value that will come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
in my country crypto is still legal. It's just that the government prohibits people from being used as a currency for transactions such as buying goods in the real world. but I am sure with increasing age my bitcoin will receive it
Activity: 238
November 03, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
in my country, it is allowed to participate in the ico, and the profit from this is taxed.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
October 31, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
I am lucky that non of the governing bodies in my country has talked about crypto and whether in support of it or not. I strongly believe that countries that are silent on what to say are very smart, they want to know more about it before giving a final say. Looking at the way things are going of late, I think more countries will legalize crypto soon.
Pages:
Jump to: