Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 34. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
Yeah and I can join any cryptocurrency that I prospected.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 01:52:14 AM
I haven't seen any ICO project so far that I have been denied permission for taking part in. I do not live in the country of my birth so I have 2 hurdles to get past also as a citizen and also as a resident. Mostly it is China the US and the OLFAC countries that are denied entry.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
Crypto is fifty fifty in my country but the government still advice the people to be careful because crypto is very risky and you may loss your money. In my country there is no regulation for crypto, so we confused because when we invest and then crypto is illegal, all we can do is nothing.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 01:25:48 AM
Cryptocurrency is still illegal in my country by doing payments or any other transactions. But still, there are many people in my country who is investing bitcoin and using such as payment. I heard alot of my fellow bitcoin hodlers got arrested because of bitcoin. Some of them use bitcoin for scamming people too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 28, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
In Russia, the government tries to regulate, introduces laws and tax on profits
Activity: 111
June 28, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
Will in my country this is under investigation to the senate to make it legal in my country but im just hoping it will be approved because crypto is a big income for the country likely of taxes.
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
Yes, it is. The U.S. Treasury classified bitcoin as a convertible decentralized virtual currency in 2013. Anyone can use bitcoin in our country. It is a good place to invest. Many organizations in our country do their business with bitcoins. Bitcoins are very safe. Although we can say that bitcoin is completely legal in my country.
Activity: 213
June 27, 2018, 04:46:12 AM
in my country cryptocurrency is not a legal transaction medium but Investment through digital currency or cryptocurrency slowly but surely many people are using it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 25, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
Honestly I do not see why cryptocurrency should be consider illegal in any country, it is just for the government personal interest.
Well the government in my country is indifferent about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country ICO does not currently banned. Most likely this is due to the fact that few invest in them.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 22, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

Yeah, it's legal in my country.
it would be much too difficult for me to participate in ico etc. with vpn and other tricks.

so I'm very happy about that  Smiley
Not that difficult if only use vpn but if they do requires KYC then peolpe from a country that banned cryptocurrency will be doomed, they can't participate because ICO also usually limit their involvement aswell.
In my country, it's still neutral not legal or illegal but hopefully a clear regulation will be released.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
June 22, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

on my country (indonesian) there's no problem when doing KYC on some ICO. I have participated on many ICO and all running as well. but I think some country have a special regulation with this. so still have no IDEA how to solve if an ICO banned some country for particpating with them
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
I do not have to go KYC to the Russian ICO, because in Russia there is no prohibition of crypto currency, but it is not allowed either
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
To be honest, there are projects in which I can participate , but there are projects that I can not do. I do not understand why this is so. I'm Ukraine

A man are you talking about? In Ukraine, no one is watching this, and now in such a long time until the crypto currency nobody cares and at the forum I never saw that Ukraine was vilified!!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 15, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Yeah, it's legal in my country.
it would be much too difficult for me to participate in ico etc. with vpn and other tricks.

so I'm very happy about that  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
Yes it does. Our country's Central Bank supports cryptocurrencies which I believe makes crypto legal here. I have made several crypto transactions already without any problem. I would say that we are quite fortunate here because our government have not done any major move to regulate cryptocurrencies. I sure hope it stays that way...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
Oh, yes it is legal, but you have to pay taxes on gains. I don´t see any particular reason for what would a government ban something that gives taxes
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
They have done all KYC to each and every individual so that they don't want us to fall for this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 15, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
My country allows cryptocurrency and also accept citizen to follow ICO, because my country is legal against Crypto. It's just that my country forbids the use of crypto currency for payment , because the price is very fluctuating.

But in my country it is not forbidden to have cryptocurrency, but we do not have legal field for cryptocurrency. I hope our government will soon understand that it needs to legalize cryptocurrency at the state level.
like in my country. with unauthorized cryptocurrency then we are prohibited from using it to transact. so we have to first convert cryptocurrency to fiat currency before to buy anything in my country
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
my country is indeed banned a bold buy sell or any payment transaction with cryptocurrency. the Government gives this prohibition naturally with a policy that has been well thought out. and I guess it doesn't matter. but great expectations I will have better response on cryptocurrency for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: