Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 35. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?

KYC actually shouldn't be done for the crypto currency projects as it is taking our privacy away from us. There is also one more problem of getting our legit documents stolen by these peoples.  Embarrassed

My country is in state of confusion where neither it is accepting the crypto currency as legal or illegal tender as the decision is still pending here. I think we are really good to go with every ICO. But mostly our people never trust international ICO where we have to submit KYC, its risky one!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
My country allows cryptocurrency and also accept citizen to follow ICO, because my country is legal against Crypto. It's just that my country forbids the use of crypto currency for payment , because the price is very fluctuating.

But in my country it is not forbidden to have cryptocurrency, but we do not have legal field for cryptocurrency. I hope our government will soon understand that it needs to legalize cryptocurrency at the state level.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
My country allows cryptocurrency and also accept citizen to follow ICO, because my country is legal against Crypto. It's just that my country forbids the use of crypto currency for payment , because the price is very fluctuating.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
June 15, 2018, 08:06:14 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
In my country these ICO projects or cryptocurrencies are not legal tender and recognized by government but i can participate in them on my own risk.They don't consider it as illegal or put a ban on it so i can work on these projects at my own.They are unregulated currencies with no taxation.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
In my country only few people know or participate in ICOs, I think the government here is already aware of this but they still not impose any bill or law that restrict people to participates in ICO.
In my country, it is open to have decentralized coins. In fact their are some projects created to have own exchange where everyone can have investment on different coins with low fees. Government does not have any problem about it since their is no any illegal transactions happen along the network aside from the issues about scams.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
June 15, 2018, 07:33:55 AM
I believe it is unregulated in Indonesia. The government hasn't taken any step yet towards regulating ICOs. Trading crypto is also allowed and there's no law about its taxes either. They only prohibit using crypto as a means of payment, that's all.

So, we still can participate in ICOs without any fear of breaking the law.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
ICO is not banned in my country, nor is it advocating for us to join. I think that ICO really needs supervision and rectification all over the world now!
Activity: 176
June 15, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Yes our country recognized its uses.... They look cryptocurrency as positive way to earn.... Though it did not have a written laws about it....  But still banks and our government promotes it....  Even though sometimes there a lots of reported scam about it but it didn't affects us as a cryptocurrency user....  We are all hoping here that the era of cryptocurrency will not end because there are a lots of user her....
Activity: 115
June 15, 2018, 06:59:13 AM
The same ini my country is also still illegal but already many who use even government people There who use crypto silenty
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
We are totally in good in our country, though it have some cases of scams scenarios using crypto name but it won't affect and make into banning. We are so thankful that our government authorities are helping us to eliminate those people creating FUDs and fraudulent actions that could ruin the system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Because ICO can we follow without the government's knowledge, I think it's okay to follow ICo and do KYC. As long as we are ready with the risks we will face after ICO.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
In my country cryptocurrency is not legal. Our government does not support cryptocurrency but alot of people here in my country is doing cryptocurrency. They are investing bitcoin and do some transaction payment. Many people who used cryptocurrency to scam people in my country. Some of them got arrested. I believe that in the future our government will make a step to cryptocurrency to be legalized here in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 07:42:53 PM
Right now on my country, yes! It is widely known in my county and my countrymen are no prohibited in some bounties too, it means there is no issue between the crypto and my country and by that we are doing the best thing possible on our local boards to maintain the hardworking attitude of each one of us! Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 12, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
In my country only few people know or participate in ICOs, I think the government here is already aware of this but they still not impose any bill or law that restrict people to participates in ICO.
Activity: 78
June 12, 2018, 07:40:45 PM
In my country crypto is not yet totally legal,but there's no any prohibitions implemented. I hope that it will be legalized to avoid people doubts and hesitations in their minds,while doing crypto activities for their dreams fulfillments.
Activity: 19
June 12, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
 yes partly no  cause here in our country crypto currency is a sensitive topic.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is still illegal in my country by doing payments or any other transactions. But still, there are many people in my country who is investing bitcoin and using such as payment. I heard alot of my fellow bitcoin hodlers got arrested because of bitcoin. Some of them use bitcoin for scamming people too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
In my country, crypto is not legal, our government does not support crypto, they think all crypto is a scam, they claim that cryptocurrency is a threat to the economy of the country. Newspapers and media always have very bad news about cryptocurrency. They do not want people in the country to understand crypto. Most people in my country do not know about the benefits that crypto brings. I hope that future crypto will be accepted in my country.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 12, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
At the moment it is not, perhaps they have declared it illegal for now because they are unable to record and tax it, but after hearing the positive news of many countries around the world legitimising and implementing the use of blockchain in different sectors i feel positive that slowly all governments and nations will start recognizing crypto.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:31:29 PM
I Cannot sure to my country if crypto is Legal here because last few month's ago a lot of Filipino are arrested by doing the investment scam in the name of bitcoin they carry it so many expert say's that the bitcoin is not stable you need to be wise. our Government it's till under study about crypto world if should be good or should be banned here to my country Sad
Pages:
Jump to: