Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto legal in your country? - page 33. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 01, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
I have not yet met a project where I could not take part. In my country, there is no relation to cryptocurrency. Although the state is trying to introduce legal provisions on the crypto regulation. So far, everything is very unintended, but no one will prohibit crypto.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:01:24 PM
Yea, but not 100% actually, however there haven't been any direct regulations to ban or stop crypto operations in my country. The only constraint is that the number of people that are into crypto aren't that much  compared to the those in it. Hence, that is what we are working towards now going into the future.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Yes, Russia has not yet banned ICO and is going to regulate as far as I know only the ICO inside its country.

how is that going to work. People can just invest without russia knowing
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
In my country, it is considered an intangible asset protected by civil law, but some cryptocurrencies are considered by the financial laws to be in violation of financial regulations. This is very contradictory.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
Cryptocurrency Not really legal in my country as the government has publicly condemned crypto and clearly stated that its dangerous dealing with it, Thy however have not made follow ups on this as most people still deal in crypto,, There is a lot of uncertainties surrounding the crypo matter
Activity: 144
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
In my country, there is no rule guiding the use of crypto at the moment because it is not yet really popular. The only people know is the word bitcoin
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 09:37:03 AM
Only a few countries have banned ICO for their citizens,pretending that their citizens are small children for whom it is necessary to decide where they invest money,and where not.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
Yes, Russia has not yet banned ICO and is going to regulate as far as I know only the ICO inside its country.
Activity: 26
July 01, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
no, and doubt it will ever be. They have strict stance about crypto. They don't really understand it at all. banks hate it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
To be honest, there are projects in which I can participate , but there are projects that I can not do. I do not understand why this is so. I'm Ukraine
What part of Ukraine? Crimea?! I first hear from someone, that Ukraine can't purchase/participate in whatever ICO's cryptocurrency. If you are talking about Ukraine that's been overtaken (Crimea, Donbass area), then yes, I met this too and that is to my understanding because of thous regions are being illegally overtaken and not been recognized by world community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 01, 2018, 09:22:48 AM
KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
I am actually not very aware of my country's ban on participation in a bounty, but probably not, as I have made some KYC submissions and it has been accepted.
and I get some tokens from the project
Activity: 239
July 01, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Here in my country, there is no rules yet that will restrict cryptocurrencies so I can safely say that cryptocurrencies is legal to our country. There are lots of bad comments and speculations about it but so far cryptocurrencies are growing and growing here in my country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
In my country, it is legal to participate in any ICO, but the problem is that many ICO are a fraud and therefore KYC becomes dangerous for many people who want to just invest in the project.
Activity: 350
July 01, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
actually the development of crypto in my country is getting better so hope in future crypto is legalized in my country because cryptocurrency in my country is illegal. but we can still follow ico. we can not use crypto as a regular transaction. but the government still accepts its existence
Activity: 574
June 30, 2018, 03:12:06 PM
My government always positively poses for this. This is Ukraine, and how strange it is even planned to make a virtual monument to Satoshi Nakamoto ... On the pedestal, (as from the QR code). After that, there will be installation of a real monument. Cheesy
Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
In my country tried to ban the cryptocurrency. But then the government realized that this additional taxes. Now a bill is being developed that will regulate cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
Many countries are now in a state of waiting, they do not prohibit crypto-currencies, but they are not allowed to use them as payment calculations, because they are not provided with anything, they are provided with interest.
Activity: 115
June 30, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
This is not legal in my country. but many online sites accept crypto buy or sell in my country. ant they are pay tax to government. so i guess this is not banned in my country. and i work in ico and bounty program.
Activity: 378
June 30, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
My country is so hypocritical that cryptoccurency is banned in my country, but although it is forbidden that users and followers of crypto are still many in my country. They do not care about it, while it does not harm people why should be banned.
Activity: 392
June 30, 2018, 02:34:42 PM
In my country, it has not been legal yet. But, it is gaining popularity. So, probably very soon it will have legality stamp in it.   
Pages:
Jump to: