Pages:
Author

Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION? - page 7. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
I didn't believe in this till the last month because it has become very serious problem. I would like to say, that it is impossible all money on the world, remember it and be calm.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
for normal people, cryptocurrency is not dangerous and does not cause addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 09, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Could you please provide the link? If ever that was true, he didn't jump because of addiction in crypto but he did because of losses. He can't accept what that guy have losses. Maybe he has financial problem and the only hope he left is crypto but he lose it.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Considering the prices for anything you have invested, stocks or crypto or something else, will release a ton of dopamine when they pop up, so yes, trading can be addictive. This affects different people in different ways, although depending on their predisposition.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 08:47:16 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto?  

Like gambling , It's a feeling of emotion when you start to play on that ,  although it's a leisure and  you can be benefited on that ,in terms of health but if you cannot control your emotion and you'll take all your money for gambling , then that is called addiction .  In crypto trading is a little have difference in gamblng , so you need to control your emotion .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
It's funny to watch and read such headlines, but still there are people who have a weak psyche so they are really people who may be sick. So here you really need to be careful, anything can happen.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
If it was all gain or green but if it all red in so stressful not addiction
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
August 06, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
Hummm..i think excessive indulgence in anything is an addiction.Trading can definitely get addictive especially In a bullish season .We just need to take away greed so as to avoid scenarios like suicide which doesn't speak good volume of cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
I think the thing is that the man lost all his money. It seems to me that it's not about excitement, although the excitement is undoubtedly present in the world of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 13
August 04, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Yes, it can become a strong addiction, and if you don't control yourself you'll have big trouble in health and social life.
Decide a program, and respect it. Believe me, at the beginning I stood all nights on trading. Of course I crashed, and I needed time to recover.
Health is more important than money
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
No is so much stress its so hard to read the move here in crypto theres a thread that i read that some guys trader in forexx gone zero here cause its hard to read the move in here than forexx
Activity: 108
August 04, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
Well, everything can be addictive of course. If you approach it like gambling and you happen to have an addictive personality, well, yeah, it can form an addiction.
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
It was addiction when it was December. But now it has no excitement. I dont think anybody has addiction now
Activity: 42
August 04, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
can't find some another way to solve this problem... we need some changes to take advantage of. could you please send me some tips???
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
I think once anything crypto related gets to you, it turns into an addiction, as you probably not get enough of it.  there are traders who have lost good amounts of money during the market recess, but still comes back even stronger, its just about the passion not really an addiction
Activity: 134
August 04, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
Maybe he committed suicide not only because of losing in crypto but also all the other reasons as well. Maybe it was his life savings and he invested during the all time high period and got rekt. His wife and children left him because of it and he got into drugs because of depression and voila! A perfect ingredient for suicide.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Sure the  cryptotrading becomes addictive for some people especially  if it begins give you some profit.  Grin
Activity: 295
August 04, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
I dont think there is trading addiction (like gambling or else) Its just the way to invest in startups and make money. I dont think Im addicted, I would say Im very excited
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
I think it's not crypto trading that is addictive, but the act of making money
Activity: 66
August 04, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
Yes, we could say Crypto trading is an addiction but it is an act of making money online so am not against that since it is not a bad addiction. Making money is cool. I am proud to be a Crypto trader.
Pages:
Jump to: