Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 83. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 23, 2017, 09:15:18 PM
I think it's not a scam, cause before you say any negative about Electroneum you just search on google first.

The fact that Richard Ells is the dev of this coin and Richard Ells assembled a team if over 40 developers and creat a social media management platform, used by global fortune 500 companies such as Herbalife and Avon.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
September 22, 2017, 10:52:20 PM
I don't think its a scam but didn't see anything special enough to peak my interest... but to each his own

Whomever said 100 by X-mas is crazy

yeah your probably right. 1000x by x-mas

I've invested a little into this ICO, but I can't see it going over 10x by x-mas.

I see it as a long term investment as well. The more people it brings into the cryptomarket, the better for all of the market to be honest.
Likewise to the negative people in this discussion; if you can't get behind the project in terms of how it works, at least spread some positive words about what it is trying to achieve Smiley

hey, even if its scam, the more people you bring in, the better prices you can get out at Cheesy
agree sometime I still invest on some ICO without care about their team or whitepaper. just see many people invest then I can invest and take profit soon then quit. just like play hyip

I know what you mean.

You dont to skip this whitepaper and the dev is Richard Ells. Google him

HODL
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 22, 2017, 10:12:00 PM
I don't think its a scam but didn't see anything special enough to peak my interest... but to each his own

I've invested a little into this ICO, but I can't see it going over 10x by x-mas.

I see it as a long term investment as well. The more people it brings into the cryptomarket, the better for all of the market to be honest.
Likewise to the negative people in this discussion; if you can't get behind the project in terms of how it works, at least spread some positive words about what it is trying to achieve Smiley

hey, even if its scam, the more people you bring in, the better prices you can get out at Cheesy
agree sometime I still invest on some ICO without care about their team or whitepaper. just see many people invest then I can invest and take profit soon then quit. just like play hyip
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:51:10 PM
I'm now at 93 people referred.

If you get in with my referral and invest a good amount of money, contact me and i will give you back 50% of the gain from the 5% i get in referral !

Team Boulard83 FTW !!!!

You are spamming the forum with your same post. This is not facebook or twitter that you can just post nonsense again and again. You are out of topic from this thread. Delete your post before you got banned from moderators.

For the OP nice try on putting efforts before investing. This should always be the mindset of every people investing. This guys is just being careful before investing.

Do your own research through whitepaper / bitcointalk / or even do background checks on developer.
Invest what you can afford to lose even if it is a scam!

Lol, what was that? Why would you even put your funds even if you already know that it's a scam?

I agree on the agressive spamming of the forum, it really isn't pretty to watch at all, while bringing no new information to the table, which in my mind is a minimum for posting really.

I think what he was trying to say, or at least thats how i read it, was that no matter what you should never get carried away even if it sounds too good to be true, and invest more than you can afford to lose Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 09:42:11 PM

It doesn't looks like a scam to me but because of the big token supply there might be a huge dump on the first day after hitting exchange. There concept is definately a cool one i.e. mining in mobile, but I don't know how will they exactly do it as we all know hash rate generated by mobile devices are pretty low and unusable.

But they could have mined a bunch of the token before they released, it could still be a scam. Kind of like a hidden pre-mine, that's how they get you.
Activity: 306
September 22, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
I'm now at 93 people referred.

If you get in with my referral and invest a good amount of money, contact me and i will give you back 50% of the gain from the 5% i get in referral !

Team Boulard83 FTW !!!!

You are spamming the forum with your same post. This is not facebook or twitter that you can just post nonsense again and again. You are out of topic from this thread. Delete your post before you got banned from moderators.

For the OP nice try on putting efforts before investing. This should always be the mindset of every people investing. This guys is just being careful before investing.

Do your own research through whitepaper / bitcointalk / or even do background checks on developer.

Lol, what was that? Why would you even put your funds even if you already know that it's a scam?
September 22, 2017, 06:42:02 PM
I don't think Electroneum is a scam, but I don't feel it has anything going for it. In all their marketing they keep posting a guys face that has been involved with startups like Uber, and all the guy did was a tweet about the project. I'm not going to invest in junk.

That is really because the marketing they are going to do, depends solely on the money raised through the ICO, so it hasn't officially begun yet!
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 05:42:53 PM
I like this thread there are a lot of positive posts by people not wearing the electroneum signature, it is like an unofficial announcement thread. Electroneum could well be my first altcoin and my first ico

Check this out!!

http://electroneumtalk.proboards.com/thread/18/future-worth-electroneum
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
September 22, 2017, 04:17:27 PM
I like this thread there are a lot of positive posts by people not wearing the electroneum signature, it is like an unofficial announcement thread. Electroneum could well be my first altcoin and my first ico
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
September 22, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
I don't think Electroneum is a scam, but I don't feel it has anything going for it. In all their marketing they keep posting a guys face that has been involved with startups like Uber, and all the guy did was a tweet about the project. I'm not going to invest in junk.
Activity: 101
What's Quirky In Life?
September 21, 2017, 10:23:41 PM
September 21, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

It doesn't looks like a scam to me but because of the big token supply there might be a huge dump on the first day after hitting exchange. There concept is definately a cool one i.e. mining in mobile, but I don't know how will they exactly do it as we all know hash rate generated by mobile devices are pretty low and unusable.

Hi. They are allocating coins to the app-user when they run the mobile mining experience app, instead of adding blocks to the blockchain. You could call it "proof-of-running" if you'd like Smiley
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 21, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

September 21, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 10:25:16 PM
Read this:

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

Then goggle the Dev: Richard Ellls

That should get you on the right path
September 20, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

Activity: 21
September 20, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

Activity: 62
I do electrical.
September 20, 2017, 08:54:56 PM
Looks like a real attempt to bring this stuff mainstream, I'll throw them a few bucks.
\
Activity: 350
September 20, 2017, 08:53:16 PM
As a part of their sig campaign, i got interested to their project and read some about them. And I can say that this project isn't a scam at all. The project already raised huge amount of funds
September 20, 2017, 08:51:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: