Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 85. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 01:56:12 AM
I don't think this is a scam I read the official ann thread and everything seems to be legit. The dev team is composed of highly respected and popular businessmen, who are working hard for this project, I don't think they are willing to risk their names and reputations just a for a couple of bucks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
September 18, 2017, 09:26:05 PM
We reached 1 million dollars today!!

Definately not a scam. Devs have Fortune 500 companies as clients in their day job marketing businesses.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

There is a lot of people over there
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 11:05:36 PM
Absolutely not. Not even close to a scam. They have ads all over  the news sites. Im sure you will run into one
September 14, 2017, 09:33:48 PM
5000 Registrations!!

43 days and some change still
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
September 14, 2017, 04:00:25 PM
It's not a scam. And as of the moment they already raised 991.1120 ETH and 49.9435 BTC.
If you are interested visit: http://electroneum.com

or this http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com/2017/09/electroneum-worls-first-common.html#more

I agree the devs are high profile. They might have enough money to disappear but I dont think that is their intention with this coin.

That is 40% of my funds allocated for cryptocurrency. I usually keep it around 4 or 5 coins easily, but I broke my own rule for this one. What Ive noticed is coins that have 1st mover advantage are more likey to be profitable. People have been trying to mine coins from the phone forever and they only burn up the phone. This is first coin designed to be mined on a phone sucessfully. Another metric I use is if the coin is designed and already made prior to the crowdsale, which electroneum is. That is enough to invest right there. They also have a CEO at top marketing firm that services Fortune 500 companies. This knocks it over the top. I know that this guy has a coin that mobile mines. He has it in an app that is already available on the andriod and iphone app markets.

His job is to get people to download the app now. This is what he does for a living and he made it to the top (owner or Retoral worth 50million), and he has a team of twenty people working with them at the Electroneum Office in England. This is what he is good at. Hes done it up till now. He added a game to the app that mines as well.

With the team he assembled I believe am they can reach 10 million downloads. This isnt a super big deal in the app industry at all. This will be low.

Its reasonable to believe that if any coin has a shot its this one.

It up to 73 BTC  and 1350 ETH with 4 hours to go on the first day
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
September 14, 2017, 03:02:40 PM
It's not a scam but they don't deserve to have an ICO, all they've done here is change a few things around and otherwise it's a purely copy & paste coin. The roadmap makes me laugh because it's all things a normal coin developer would want for his coin that they are trying to get YOU to pay them to do...

Plus, what kind of name is "Electroneum" rofl... let's mix the top bitcoin wallet with the end of "ethereum" and make a new "uber" currency for use by the kagillion phone users... LOL

Reality doesn't matter much when you are caught up in altcoin-bought lambos I suppose. Carry on folks.

I'll be using my 40+ phones to get them for free.

The fact that they are coming to market with a finished coin would be the first thing I noticed. Its a good sign. Let me ask you this. How many people will have that idea? I agree - a bunch! So you can see how many people that would be and the kind of community that would form around it? Right? Wouldnt you wish you could go back and buy that coin before that all happeded? That type of use would bring immese vaule to the coin. And if course in this case you dont have to go back in time. If they can do what they claim its a winner. All it comes down to is if they are telling the truth. After checking up on the team. I believe they have what they say.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 12:52:42 AM
It's not a scam but they don't deserve to have an ICO, all they've done here is change a few things around and otherwise it's a purely copy & paste coin. The roadmap makes me laugh because it's all things a normal coin developer would want for his coin that they are trying to get YOU to pay them to do...

Plus, what kind of name is "Electroneum" rofl... let's mix the top bitcoin wallet with the end of "ethereum" and make a new "uber" currency for use by the kagillion phone users... LOL

Reality doesn't matter much when you are caught up in altcoin-bought lambos I suppose. Carry on folks.

"The roadmap makes me laugh because it's all things a normal coin developer would want for his coin that they are trying to get YOU to pay them to do..."

Examples? I would love to hear you out about this to be honest.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2017, 11:36:50 PM
It's not a scam. And as of the moment they already raised 991.1120 ETH and 49.9435 BTC.
If you are interested visit: http://electroneum.com

or this http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com/2017/09/electroneum-worls-first-common.html#more
Activity: 206
September 13, 2017, 10:28:55 PM
It's not, do your research.
September 13, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

We figured everyone will use their phones to get them free. Why not. The twin alog makes it so the phone isnt taxed.

There is innovation here, not even close the the copy/paste shit out there

Were around a half million while the world is in bed, because these are marketing guys.

Things are going rather well, even those that hate us keep saying begrudgingly that they will invest, or mine.

Activity: 279
September 13, 2017, 09:30:05 PM

September 13, 2017, 07:39:17 PM
This is interesting project with great team behind it, I liked his idea about moving the decimal places forwards, and the futuristic idea of creating the worlds first games console mining software (This will be fun Smiley) will keep my eyes on it.

The ICO starts in less than 3 hours. Everyone is saying to get in quick because it may sell out fast. Do you think because it can be mined by cell phones that it will be able to be mined with a game console?  Or do you know a way to hook up the game console to mine like a desktop computer?

That sounds cool!!

Crowdsale starts in 22 min, and there is a line of almost 4000 investors lined up already.

Hey, when you call them, you call them!!
September 13, 2017, 05:26:12 PM
This is interesting project with great team behind it, I liked his idea about moving the decimal places forwards, and the futuristic idea of creating the worlds first games console mining software (This will be fun Smiley) will keep my eyes on it.

The ICO starts in less than 3 hours. Everyone is saying to get in quick because it may sell out fast. Do you think because it can be mined by cell phones that it will be able to be mined with a game console?  Or do you know a way to hook up the game console to mine like a desktop computer?

That sounds cool!!
September 13, 2017, 03:24:02 PM
Not even close is it as scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0;topicseen

Ann thread, you tell me if you think it is a scam after you read this
September 13, 2017, 02:17:35 PM
Not even close is it as scam.
Activity: 53
September 13, 2017, 01:02:37 PM
No, Electroneum is not a SCAM.
September 13, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
Does this look like a scam to you?

THIS GOES ON SALE AT MIDNIGHT UTC

READ THIS, AND READ THEIR THREAD OR YOU WONT BE HAPPY.

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOUNTY PROGRAM | REGISTER FOR ICO |  TELEGRAM GROUP

Electroneum is a new cryptocurrency designed for the 2 billion + smart phone users.
Mobile Mining, Easy Transfers, Online and Offline Wallets.

EXCITING NEWS!!

Duncan Logan just tweeted that he's on board the Electroneum ICO!

https://twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936

Duncan is the CEO of RocketSpace! They have nurtured more than 16 unicorns in the tech world (companies valued at over $1 billion) including Uber & Spotify

So excited to have him on board the ICO!

Details below....

Bounty Program
http://electroneum.com/bounty
Bounty Program link on Bitcointalk :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytoken-sale-electroneum-mobile-crypto-with-app-miner-live-sep-14th-2066105

Listings:
https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1300/electroneum-crowdfunding-ico.html

I have a member who is going to kindly QUOTE this message to ensure the images appear until our "electroneum" user reaches the required level.

September 13, 2017, 10:24:18 AM
I just pre-registered myself. I am ready. That would be one hell of a xmas.
I believe
Pages:
Jump to: