Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
June 05, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
Give it a time for it to rises again. not everything will always to rises without stop. soon or later it sure dropping again. everything up will go down. we all now just can only wait for ethereum to rises again.hope for all market are going better again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
June 05, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. You just have to wait for the end of manipulation in the market. Now the prices are unfairly low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
For me it is the law of the market, it can not expand forever, and those who bought Ethereum for 1000-1300$, let him hold, as the whales will try that would you in a panic sold out! thus freeing up space for new growth.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
Fiat money is bubble and bank accounts are bubbles too. The only difference is who control and have benefits. Inflation steals your money faster than ETH falls
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I believe that ethereum is not a bubble, neither is bitcoin. Ethereum has a strong public support, a strong concept has technology, it's one of the most popular coins that won trust of the users and this is why it's not a bubble. As for bitcoin I don't understand why you consider it a bubble. Probably you heard it somewhere from so-called experts but all of such statements just target to undermine bitcoin's "reputation" in people's minds to artificially drive it to "death".
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
It is normal that there is a big dump before a big pump. As you can see it is now stable from $500-$700 price value and there is an indication that it will make a pump because of the upcoming events and news that is going this year.
Activity: 125
May 24, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
I do not think I know what bubbles mean but based on their characteristics, we all know that bubbles will just pop up and explode or fade.
almost all exchanges and all financial players say that Bitcoin is a bubble that explodes immediately.

Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 12:35:10 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

I think it's possible and with that now the price of Ethereum is slightly downhill so from that I'm sure Ethereum could be a bubble like Bitcoin because Ethereum has a good growth
Activity: 75
May 24, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
I think its price will not drop to $400. The market's drop today is due to some bad news that made the market fluctuate. I think this is a normal phenomenon. I believe it will recover soon and it is now our investment. good time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 12:21:30 AM
Ethereum is not a bubble, infect Ethereum is the most stable coin in this crypto market after Bitcoin.
I said this because Ethereum is the most potential and also favorite coin among the all coins and it has the ability to reach on top position. And at the same time maximum coins in this crypto world is come on Ethereum platform. It has strong backup team and has also a strong community support.
Then how you can says that, it is a bubble.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 03:31:36 AM
Now there are a lot of coins, the price of which is too high, not just ethereum and bitcoin. But this price can last for years.
ETH is a crypto currency and that there is one thing which is quite famous among all the crypto coins that all the crypto currencies are very much volatile in nature and that their market value is just like a bubble. However, there is nothing like that and that the market values of the crypto coins will keep on rising higher and will somewhat decrease as well. You need to make the right decision at the right time and that will help you in making more money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:23:24 AM
if so pondered, then the crypto market is a big bubble, after a big downturn there will always be a big increase
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

I think so because what I see today Ethereum seems to be soaring like bitcoin so it's not surprising if ETH is also bubbly the same as bitcoin, but I hope the bitcoin price will be stable again because a few months ago the price of bitcoin greatly decreased drastically and was difficult to up

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
ethereum is not a bubble ethereum is one of the most potential coins and will continue to grow because there are many advantages that exist in ethereum that complement bitcoin,
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 16, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

Coin Emission Inflation Rate
Now remove premined amount from your calculation:

then add money for commercials and fake news industry around ETH and ETH foundation
and you will get 1666% or more
Activity: 27
May 16, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
Neither ETH or bitcoin are bubble. Both have got real life application and bitcoin has even proved itself for more than 9 years. Bubbles do not last that longer.
Activity: 103
May 16, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be a bubble. Bitcoin itself has an innovative technology base. As the foundation of Bitcoin, the application value and prospects of blockchain today have gained consensus in the industry, covering many areas including finance, sharing economy, electricity, and internet of things, including mainstream institutions and companies such as Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Deloitte, and Airbnb. Already investing heavily in this technology. The application of blockchain has made Bitcoin itself a relatively solid foundation for survival, rather than disappearing as quickly as a bubble.
Activity: 145
May 15, 2018, 01:57:42 AM
I don't think it is a bubble. The big fluctuation of this market is its characteristics. The cryptocurrency itself has a huge effect. Therefore, people will choose to invest in it not least because of the interest. Many people are very optimistic about the development prospect of this market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:51:35 AM
Eth bubble like Btc? it could be because we can not predict accurately with the aoa that occurred in the world of this crypto but for now the pedestal of all the coin value in the crypto is btc but not close the possibility that eth can also become bubbles because eth is the exchange rate of all altcoin
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
May 15, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?
if you think that bitcoin is bubble why you are here ? and i f bitcoin is a bubble all cryptocurrency will be a bubble Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: