Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
I think BTC and ETH are not bubbles. These are very long coin in the market so it's not a bubble. I have confidence these two coins will be rising at the end of the year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
The current state of the market contributes to a drop in prices for all coins. Of course, the price of ETH has slipped from past highs. Why should we consider it as a bubble, if it is a popular platform with a strong team.
Activity: 308
July 03, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
doint talk to mouch from bubbles dont compare the price

the market just beginn to be stable , it need some more time and mouch less panic seller

after regulation part hast been completed the market will go up too

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Activity: 65
July 03, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
I think the title of the topic is very wrong. Why do you think Bitcoin is a bubble? And my second question: Maybe the fiat money for you, too, is a bubble?
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 03, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
Is bitcoin a bubble? I don't think so as it has a pattern that is quite different from those ponzi investments that are bubble. I have read alot of articles and blogs post about bitcoin and ethereum and one thing that I have find out is that there are the future of money and holding them is like holding your future.
Bitcoin isn't bubble but its price was probably manipulated which created bubble($20K levels) and it crashed. Ethereum isn't bubble and its price is high because of large number of smart contracts and for each token transaction you will need to pay gas, add to that many ICo investors that's why the price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
Is bitcoin a bubble? I don't think so as it has a pattern that is quite different from those ponzi investments that are bubble. I have read alot of articles and blogs post about bitcoin and ethereum and one thing that I have find out is that there are the future of money and holding them is like holding your future.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
If Ethereum is a bubble, then I think that all cryptocurrencies in this market are bubbles, because many cryptocurrencies can now use Ethereum to trade
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
No we shall see the end of this year
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 01, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
I do not think ETH is a bubble like Bitcoin. It really is a very potential altcoin. ETH executive, Vitalik Buterin has worked very well and he is always looking for new business to cooperate. In addition, their business is really good and there is good news about them in the past. This is a sign of long-term and sustainable development.
different with me, i think eth will follow bitcoin movement, but not bubble. we remember, the time btc was at the peak of the beginning of this year, when it was also the same eth. and now btc fall, eth fall too
Activity: 40
July 01, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
Maybe, ETH prices continue to fall below < 400 but ETH not a bubble because The whole crypto market is related to Bitcoin so If it crashes, It's very logical to see other assets going down as well.
Activity: 255
July 01, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
I do not think ETH is a bubble like Bitcoin. It really is a very potential altcoin. ETH executive, Vitalik Buterin has worked very well and he is always looking for new business to cooperate. In addition, their business is really good and there is good news about them in the past. This is a sign of long-term and sustainable development.
Activity: 59
July 01, 2018, 09:33:39 PM
Not at all, most altcoins are overpriced tho and will most likely fail in the long run.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 01, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
It could be that early investors are cashing out. That could always be a problem of something that grew so much.
That's always the case, those who invested earlier can play much with any coins, as we knew that they can sell it out in a bargain price as they acquired those cheap coins and now its bringing them huge profits, we can't change the fact the that's how this business was design, early birds always are the big
gainers there's no exemptions, ether bitcoin or eth and all those coins inside cryptos.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
It could be the early investors are cashing out. That could always be a problem of something that grew so much.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 01, 2018, 09:08:18 PM
For me,both bitcoin and ethereum are not really a bubbles. Usually,when the bitcoin movement in the market goes down,the ethereum and other coins are also getting down. But,it is normally happened with bitcoin as a part of volatility of it in the market. Bitcoin will not be disappeared suddenly like a bubble,it will live long lasts.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 01, 2018, 09:01:14 PM
For me, its not really a bubble. ETH comes after the creation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin market is volatile as well as the ETH. So its a normal thing that market is in downfall then it will goes up.
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Yes, there is a bubble in all coins. The bubble is not a bad thing. The bubble helps the growth of cryptocurrency. You want to understand the bubble objectively and accept the bubble.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
Every time the price falls, everyone starts to think again that ETX is a bubble. Falling is a natural process, without a drop there will be no price increase
Activity: 15
June 27, 2018, 09:29:35 PM
as many have said I don't think eth is a bubble, because it has real uses and utilities beyond moving money from one place to another, but obviously as bitcoin is dominating the market any drop or crash of it will affect it and all other currencies.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
In my opinion, both of the coins are not like a bubble. We knew that these two coins are most well known in the cryto world. The market is volatile so theirs  chances that market will goes up. They are both in demand coins.
Pages:
Jump to: