Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
I do not consider Ethereum or Bitcoin to be a bubble. I agree that the price of Bitcoin and especially Ethereum has really been overstated, but now they are really worth their money.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
I think this is not a bubble as well as bitcoin, it is just a correction of the ATH of both coins, and I am pretty optimistic that the two coins will reach a higher ATH from the already achieved, we just wait how the price movement of the two coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
both are not a bubble becouse every market have up and downs smae hapens in crypto market and both are rulers in crypto market and most of the ICOs depended by this two coins, ETH is the updated project and some countries planed projects with ETH so coming days ETH will reach high price   
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
Ethereum price is not just a bubble, there is a lot of investors who had there profit since they invested in in ethereum. I always believe in this coin since then, and it never disappointed me.
Activity: 166
May 14, 2018, 01:03:43 PM
Now there are a lot of coins, the price of which is too high, not just ethereum and bitcoin. But this price can last for years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 14, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
At first, I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble anymore. So Ethereum is also not like this platform. you can call it as an unstable platform regarding the price so that bubbling is not a proper term for this instability. when you join in a decentralized system then you may face this type of situation, this is very natural.

Neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum is a bubble. These are the top two cryptocurrencies that can change the world for the better. These platforms differ but they both give people many profits like anonymity and the speed of transactions.
Activity: 209
May 12, 2018, 05:13:22 PM
Actually ethereum can rise up again, with this market, that trolling everybody, it's hard to believe that ethereum hit, at least, 1000$
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 10, 2018, 11:10:03 PM
What does it mean that crypto is just like a bubble? I do not know what does bubble means but basing on its characteristics we all know that bubble will just going to pop and blows away or fade. And if you will relate that one to crypto then possibly it is not like bubble because cryptocurrency still operates from the past few years of its existence. And I do not think that crypto is just like a bubble because people around the world give its value which is equivalent to fiat currency depending on its demand for that crypto.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 10, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
i think ethereum not a bubble like a bitcoin, because ethereum price depend of user, and ICOS right now is using eth platform
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
The existence of ETH and bitcoin is reasonable, so many people have chosen them. It will not cause people to stay away just because of some policies and banning.
Activity: 100
May 10, 2018, 10:54:57 PM
The reflexivity of all markets clearly indicates that Bitcoin and Ethereum are far from a digital bubble. More importantly, the Ethereum and Bitcoin markets are influenced by two ideas: artificial and natural. Artificial is related to blockchain Artificial Intelligence (AI), and natural is represented by human intervention. Many experts believe that the blockchain is adopting an "economic thinking." With market polarity, any digital bubble will not exist. The entire blockchain system will never return to the origin, but will continue to develop. Pricing will be affected by economic factors on the premise of maintaining a specific foundation.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
I suggest you remember the beginning of 2017, when bitcoin began its sharp growth. almost all exchanges and all financial players said that bitcoin is a bubble that soon bursts. as a result, bitcoin was able to reach$20,000. therefore, it is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 10, 2018, 12:51:02 AM
There is nothing that is not a bubble because you can't stop people from speculating , people price something base on the future value it would add to the buyer, and Cryptocurrencies is not an exception. Few years ago Oil was selling more than $100 and went down to $40 and now above $70. Speculation is part of the game and so I won't call it bubble.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
At first, I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble anymore. So Ethereum is also not like this platform. you can call it as an unstable platform regarding the price so that bubbling is not a proper term for this instability. when you join in a decentralized system then you may face this type of situation, this is very natural.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
Well, if you talk this Coins are Bubble. It should be popped a year ago or more. But, in fact people involved on it and make the market alive.
So, i dont know what is your motivation starting this topic and make any bias information come to make investors hesitate?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Yes, of course ETH is also a bubble because its purely base on bitcoin supply. And bitcoin will boost this year 2018 its possibly boost also the ethreum and all coins in a market because it reflect the main currency having been dependent to the whole crypto supply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are not soap bubbles. Unfortunately cryptocurrencies are unstable money and they have always been subject to price swings up and down.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is not a bubble. Whence such opinion that BTC is a bubble?
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 09, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

what is the basis of your thinking about bubbles in crypto, especially on bitcoin and ethereum. and what makes you make a post on this forum? creates FUD? or?
I think you just need to open your mind and try to learn from the history of bitcoin and ethereum. I think, your knowledge that makes you stuck in your own mindset.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
I think it is, because the popularity of the ICO market is the reason why it is so big.
So I am not optimistic about the future of ETH, but I am more optimistic about BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: