Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
I do not think Ethereum is a bubble, because this cryptocurrency is used for various purposes by many market participants.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 16, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Yes, no, as observes already begins on a small growth, how can the ether be a chasm from our life, it is based on many things, it is simply unreal!
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

first of all, how do you know bitcoin is a bubble? It's still much lower in terms of price than what I consider as a real prospect of bitcoin. Sme with ethereum, it should grow in price a lot!
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 16, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
I see these few weeks the development of Ethereum began to slow down. this is quite worrying. so I concluded that the development of Ethereum did not soar like Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
April 16, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
The development of altcoin follows the path of bitcoin because in this crypto bitcoin is used as a guide for altcoin. If bitcoin prices rise then altcoin will also go up, as well as vice versa. If bitcoin prices start to soar, I'm sure ETH will also bounce. But the magnitude of the percentage of spikes between bitcoin and ETH is different. ETH tends to slow and a small amount of increase.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

it seems like you have to search a lot about bitcoin and ethereum. in this forum there is a lot of discussion between the two. what you think is wrong. I do not know what makes you join in this forum. but you can find a lot of new insights and experiences about crypto starting from reading many different threads here.
Activity: 61
April 16, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
It's a bit like a bitcoin. At the time of birth it was belated but it was widely believed and hoped it would pass bitcoin. Comparing it with bitcoin may be too far away because bitcoin is the big brother of virtual money.
Activity: 588
April 16, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

In my opinion, ETH is a smaller bubble, than Bitcoin as it serves as fuel for ICO projects.
I think, in the future, it can exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
Market capitalization has already grown by almost 100 billion, and we all say whether we should do something, we continue to lose. Enough is time already engaged in real affairs and keep up with the dynamics of market growth. Luck smiles to someone who works hard at any time.
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
The current capitalization of the market at the level of 270 billion, it is clear that in this state of things the price will fall on everything. It is not necessary to consider it as a bubble, as we see a large outflow of capital.
Activity: 336
April 15, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
I do not consider Ethereum or Bitcoin to be a bubble. I agree that the price of Bitcoin and especially Ethereum has really been overstated, but now they are really worth their money.
Activity: 92
April 15, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
I believe that ETH is not a bubble, neither is bitcoin. ETH has a strong public support, a strong concept has technology, it's one of the most popular coins that won trust of the users and this is why it's not a bubble. As for bitcoin I don't understand why you consider it a bubble. Probably you heard it somewhere from so-called experts but all of such statements just target to undermine bitcoin's "reputation" in people's minds to artificially drive it to "death".
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 04:58:42 PM
You can call all cryptocoins bubble if you wish, many people do it for years already. But the reason why the rates are so volatile is not because of that. The real reason is that it is a huge market already, but still doesn’t have much practical use. This situation is changing, the use of crypto in real world is increasing, but the process is slow. Once it is used for payments, not only for trading on the exchanges as it is mostly used now, the crypto(including Ethereum) will become more stable and resistant to crises
Activity: 11
April 14, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

If you can create a company or any blockchain based software and deploy it using Ethereum, then it can hardly be considered a bubble.

Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
April 14, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
Of course it's a bubble, sell it asap! time is running out... Wait, why btc is a bubble? Because after super pump it catched normal correction?
copper member
Activity: 378
April 14, 2018, 04:41:14 PM
Most of the world has yet to see any real value attributed to ETH. When cryptocurrency has scaled and it's starting to be used globally by big companies, the real rush will come. What we seen was a global recognition of crypto and then a quick slump when people realised that it actually has no real worth yet.
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
ETH survive for more than two years and price development is undeniable progressive until today, prices drops as everyone experienced but you can just tell it is a bubble due to some price drops, nuh?
Activity: 42
April 14, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
Why do you think that bitcoin is a bubble? No one knows
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 14, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
No, Ethereum is not a bubble because their platform is used by many projects around the world.
will be very messy if the price of Ether falls.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies are bubble,internet was a bubble ,car insurance and house loans was a bubble and look at how big those industries are? why would anyone worry about it as a bubble? if the buble is going to popped out you should be buying more so you cana maximze the potential in the near future as we all know we are still in the early stage of cryptocurrencies.
Haha, not everyhing is a bubble as you said man. I think just because people are putting so much hopes on Bitcoin and boom, the price is going down so much make them hating Bitcoin and think that Bitcoin is a bubble but actually it's not.
The price of Bitcoin is all depending on the demands and supplies of the market and the only factor can decide the price change is Bitcoin users.
Pages:
Jump to: