Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:14:14 AM
ETH will not become a bubble. Although its price is not as high as last year, it is the best token in the market today!
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Crypto is not a bubble and the ups and downs of prices is a result on the supply and demand that many people are doing transactions every minute. The price of Ethereum will be affected by the price of bitcoin as they are popular in the pairing at the exchanges.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
How do you mean when you refer to them as bubbles? Bitcoin has never been a bubble just as the trends in the conventional market have been, so is the experience of Bitcoin and in extension that of ethereum. Bullish and bearish moments in the world of finance are inherent. The crypto market is undergoing such a period and so there shouldn't be any premature conclusions as to what constitutes a bubble.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 21, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Either ETH and Btc both are nt bubble they are growing organic with traders support and big investors  and technology innovation and adoption all these feature the price increase is rapid in all growth movement
Yeah , we can see it all .. How ethereum become so useful lately, no matter it's for the sake of paying tokens fee up to how ethereum platform become a way to create your own coin easily. The current value are pretty normal if you look at how much the market capitalization stand now and how getting more and more popular ethereum it is, I see ethereum on bubble back in when it has value nearly $1,500 following Bitcoin ath at $20,000 . Sometimes a bubble happened due a hype.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Etherum and bitcoin are not bubbles, how they could be bubbles when they showed X times in past that they had a pumps and downs and they can recover after some weeks, for me this situation will be reapeated till whole amount of bitcoin will be mined, after that price could be more stable and it will be showed to everyone that bitcoin wasn't a bubble.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 21, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
I know that Ethereum is still up and down and not up yet therefore many people are investing in Ethereum and getting good profit and with this time the price of Altcoin is still decreasing and has not risen nor let alone the market has not returned either

Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Every time the price of bitcoin and ether falls, talk about the bubble begins. When the price increases, everyone will say that bitcoin is the technology of the future)))
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

ETH is not a bubble market is very volatile these days and all the crypto are falling.ETH has strong concept,technology,community support,centre of many ICO token distribution,many renowned developers choose to use smart contract in their projects.Hold your patience after some time when market will enter green are then this ETH would show you what it is,dont underestimate it.
indeed for the development of Bitcoin that so increased triggers for other Altcoin to follow the existing developments in the Cryptocurrency market like Ethereum which is on the rise. so it will be very good for the development of Ethereum which continues to soar to be a pretty high value in the future.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
Ethereum is not a bubble likewise bitcoin because crypto is not a bubble. The fall we are seeing now in he price of coin is only for a temporary period and it will soon be high again as soon as the market recover. Ethereum has a very good potential and I am sure it ill rise very high as soon as the market recover and the price of bitcoin also begin to rise.

It will increase for sure. What do you think about other projects? I would like to try for SciDex Coin.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
Yes, it just seems like  bubble. it will increase during Q4 of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Eth just broke the 400 USD line. It's now at 397. Eth isn't a bubble as it has more uses than BTC. Given the situation that BTC crashes, all other coins crash too.
Bubble? Crash? They have so many supporter who will be ready against any situation and the bubble will not be here anymore.
Actually crash also very strong to stay away from bitcoin and etherium. Maybe the other will be crash but not etherium.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:20:50 AM
Ethereum is not a bubble likewise bitcoin because crypto is not a bubble. The fall we are seeing now in he price of coin is only for a temporary period and it will soon be high again as soon as the market recover. Ethereum has a very good potential and I am sure it ill rise very high as soon as the market recover and the price of bitcoin also begin to rise.
Activity: 18
June 20, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
If you say ETH is a bubble, then I think the entire Crypto market is a bubble, not any potential coin and will no longer work if the ETH is a bubble. So I advise you to give up this thinking, they negatively affect the market a lot.

Everything in this market is a bubble.
As the stock market is, as the "real" money is.
A bubble. The difference stands in who's blowing and filling the bubble. Stock markets' and real currencies' bubbles have billions of people blowing air into, while cryptos' bubble doesn't. One day it will, but a bubble was and a bubble it will remain
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 20, 2018, 04:46:08 AM
If you say ETH is a bubble, then I think the entire Crypto market is a bubble, not any potential coin and will no longer work if the ETH is a bubble. So I advise you to give up this thinking, they negatively affect the market a lot.
Activity: 525
June 19, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Ethereum is not a bubble. I think you should be patient for the current market situation, all crypto coins fall low. Do not be too quick to conclude the situation, this is only a temporary decrease, later you will also see that ethereum is not a bubble.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 08:22:03 AM
Either ETH and Btc both are nt bubble they are growing organic with traders support and big investors  and technology innovation and adoption all these feature the price increase is rapid in all growth movement
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

I dont think so Eth is not a bubble because the demand is there ETHereum smart contract is the most used in Blockchain projects and startups it means the more the demands rises the more the price will be skyrocketed and some external factors also affect the eth price but definately its not a bubble.

Neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum is the bubble. Vice versa, these cryptocurrencies are the best one on the market. BTC is the pioneer and ETH is the coolest altcoin with the greatest potential. They will certainly gain a lot.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
Never think ETH is a bubble coin, they are the most potent coin today, if they are bubble you will not see the Crypto market next year, since ETH is dead, other coin also die .
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Bitcoin and ETH are not bubbles. They are a potential coin and a strong growth in the future. You should not think so, so that would make investors fear and they will sell eth and BTC to the market much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 18, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
That everyone's stuck with that bubble. Ethereum is growing smoothly, step by step. He is developing very strongly and secured at each step.
Pages:
Jump to: