Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
eth is nt bubble eth growth is because of smart contract developments we can see geunie growth happening as per the demand in market and development unline bubble
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 06:41:32 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
I think ethereum is not a bubble it's like bitcoin that have a good value and the price is depending to what on demand in the crypto market. So now that bitcoin is volatile most of coin is volatile included the ethereum.  But I think eth is not a bubble.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
none of the cryptocurrencies are bubble either bitcoin or ether both the coins are growing in organic mode but the price increase is exponential is because of more demand of coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 27, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Actually ethereum and bitcoin are perhaps the most reliable cryptocurrencies that exist today, because they have been able to overcome the multiple challenges and threats that have continually emerged in their path over the years.

The simple fact that these cryptocurrencies are not paying back the great profits that speculators calculated to receive by investing in these coins does not mean that bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles. They are really two intrinsically valuable and reliable cryptos that are worth holding in the long term, regardless of whether this capricious market has been taken as a hostage by speculators.
Activity: 61
June 25, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
I do not believe in the term bubble to mean one big rise, and then pop it is all over. There are many recognized bubbles in traditional markets. The real estate is one, and I am even investing a small amount into a real estate project (blockchain but also real life) so that is two bubbles together I guess. There is nothing wrong with a market that goes up and bursts, and then goes back up again for a new bubble. When did bubbles suddenly become a bad thing?

Maybe the price of $20000 of bitcoin early this year was a bubble.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
I think the whole market is a bubble, not only Ethereum and Bitcoin. But the bubble is still not popped, the prices are still in a good range right now. It is still above the pumps if last year and this is a very good sign that we will start to take off again soon.
Activity: 78
June 25, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
If you say ETH is a bubble, then I think the entire Crypto market is a bubble, not any potential coin and will no longer work if the ETH is a bubble. So I advise you to give up this thinking, they negatively affect the market a lot.

Any crypto coin, as well as the us dollar, is a soap bubble. There is not a clear security of these coins to the real product, Value, precious stones or gold or oil. If the Fiat currency was secured by the gold reserve, then bitcoin would look very sad. And so today, almost all currencies are not provided with gold or silver.

I also think that almost everything in the worl is so-called bubble.
The price of gold and other assets can be easily manipulated by big investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Mostly many panic people are spreading the negative news about the present situation of the market and i think Bitcoin, Ethereum is not bubbled how can they simply say these words. Look at the CMC both these coins are very tops coins in the market and generating huge volumes in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
June 25, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
I think Ethereum is not a bubble. I believe that Ethereum will continue to grow forever. Each year the development and price of Ethereum will always increase to be better than before. I still believe that Ethereum is a good Altcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
Ethereum price will not explode in 2018. It is base on my prediction that ethereum price will be hold between $400-$600. Last year so many ico happen and all of those foundation, company or start up will sell their collected ethereum which they get from fund rising. Start up and company need fiat money to pay the employer. And if ethereum really can hold above $400 it is very good sign for this coin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 21, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
I do not believe in the term bubble to mean one big rise, and then pop it is all over. There are many recognized bubbles in traditional markets. The real estate is one, and I am even investing a small amount into a real estate project (blockchain but also real life) so that is two bubbles together I guess. There is nothing wrong with a market that goes up and bursts, and then goes back up again for a new bubble. When did bubbles suddenly become a bad thing?
It could be too because as we noticed now and then,bitcoin has been giving us opportunities in crypto world. It is between life and money using technology that part of our daily lives. In other words, there is a tendency that the admin or the owner may take it out from the connection of ours. Also,ETH and BTC are big investments in cryptocurrency which creating a big name. Nonetheless,they can be still called bubble if ever they won't survive in the future. Hopefully this won't happen to both of them.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
Every time the price of bitcoin and ether falls, talk about the bubble begins. When the price increases, everyone will say that bitcoin is the technology of the future)))
I dont think the term bubble for that rather I thinks its just a correction. If all cryptocurrency are all bubbles then bitcoin and ethereum are one of those.Market is volatile one,the fact that we cannot predict the market price is one of the factor the market right now are all red.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 21, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
All altcoin follows the price of BTC which definitely means that ETH will also follow BTC trend. ETH is not a bubble because of it utility and either I see BTC as not a bubble. ETH is now above the $400 referenced on the OP and I hope it will still break the ATH record once the cryptomarket pulls back.
June 21, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
If you say ETH is a bubble, then I think the entire Crypto market is a bubble, not any potential coin and will no longer work if the ETH is a bubble. So I advise you to give up this thinking, they negatively affect the market a lot.

Any crypto coin, as well as the us dollar, is a soap bubble. There is not a clear security of these coins to the real product, Value, precious stones or gold or oil. If the Fiat currency was secured by the gold reserve, then bitcoin would look very sad. And so today, almost all currencies are not provided with gold or silver.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:06:39 AM
No.
I think Ethereum cannot bubble because Ethereum is stable in price.
Ethereum can only rise in price slowly and can not bubble like Bitcoin.
Maybe Bitcoin can bubble sharply.
Ethereum embraces the smart contract system so that the value of this price.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Ethereum is not a bubble. I think you should be patient for the current market situation, all crypto coins fall low. Do not be too quick to conclude the situation, this is only a temporary decrease, later you will also see that ethereum is not a bubble.
Well it was when it was at its all time high just like bitcoin was, now it is back down again and it is probably going to start pumping as soon as the bitcoin does the same thing.
June 21, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
A bubble can be called all crypto coins, because they are not supported by any known valuable or precious asset. Cryptocurrency (bitcoin, and Ethereum, etc.) they can all be considered a bubble. Just add a bubble can be considered and the us dollar, which is converted in all cities and countries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
It was supposed to fall this far, but the reason for the withdrawal is probably due to the predictions of the rise until the end of the year According to my prediction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 05:26:06 AM
Bitcoin is a bubble, Ethereum is a bubble and all cryptocurrency is a bubble, they will go back Zero....... I usually hear all of thing in the media when the price of bitcoin go up or down but i think this is incorrect informations. As we know, the media is always dominated by government that do not accept Bitcoin so they will propound bad news about Bitcoin, as well as cryptocurrency. in fact, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are changing the world everyday so why are they bubble?
Pages:
Jump to: