Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 03:44:00 PM
If you think that bitcoin is a bubble then what can you say about the entire crypto-currency market. Almost all altcoins have even more speculative inflation than bitcoin and ethereum is not an exception among them. Almost all of the investments in ICO are using bitcoin and ether. Therefore, they have an increased demand, which means that the bubble is also growing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 14, 2018, 03:31:13 PM
Of course it is a bubble as all of the cryptocurrencies are bubble,doesnt matter because people are still going to adop the technology slowly but surely.Doesnt make sense because all of the technology are being called as a bubble when the community has started to realize the potential of these new technology,for example internet was a multi billion dollar bubble few years ago and look at how it is right now?technology still exists so it doesnt matter how the cryptocurrencies are bubble.
Activity: 179
April 14, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
All crypto has high volatitily and bubble, and from the history of the chart all crypto going back to the bottom so from this story we can decide dont holding your crypto but trade it to maximize the profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
Cryptocurrencies are bubble,internet was a bubble ,car insurance and house loans was a bubble and look at how big those industries are? why would anyone worry about it as a bubble? if the buble is going to popped out you should be buying more so you cana maximze the potential in the near future as we all know we are still in the early stage of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 14, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

First, I  would like to understand OP's "bubble" statement for "Bitcoin".
A lot many news/paid media keep on popping out "Bitcoin" as a bubble but this has never been proved  and with the power of blockchain, Bitcoin still holds to be a very good investment opportunity.

Talking about Ethereum, If you are experienced with the market, you should and must have noticed that everytime $ETH fall 50% below last high value, it goes under accumulation for months and then the next wave for a new ATH starts.

This has been proven many times in the past, and in the current scenario, I see ETH is near to end of accumulation, I am expecting the next wave soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 14, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Neither bitcoin or ethereum are a bubble, just three the price went down a lot but it was natural that happened, many people began to invest in those coins at the same time because they thought the price of those coins could reach even higher prices as soon as people ran out of money the price went down, what you need to understand is that if you take the time to look at the technology of bitcoin and ethereum you'll see some of the best projects not only in cryptocurrencies but around the world so the only thing that you need to do in order to earn money is to hold those coins no matter what.
Activity: 574
April 14, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
Now the whole market is in decline, so this price is not amazing. I think in this year Ethereum will pass a mark in 1000, and can and 2000 $
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
That everyone's stuck with that bubble. Ethereum is growing smoothly, step by step. He is developing very strongly and secured at each step.
Activity: 199
April 14, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
If it is a bubble it will not pump up like what is happening today. Downside is already part of the movement in cryptocurrency.  Don't expect it to go up everyday, even bitcoin and other top altcoins are have the same fate like bitcoin. 
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
I think ethereum will be the top coin in future.Transactions fee and speed are really good and lot better than bitcoin.Ethereum will be the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
depends on what constitutes a bubble! in some extent all bubble. it is important to proceed from the fact how much it will last and how well it is made. And many have done and will do billions of dollars
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
obviously not because Ethereum is infinite and bitcoin will ever end sooner or later
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
here is a very psychological issue, I would probably say that the crypto-currencies are not a bubble as the US financial market or as forex or as a generally fiat money, I think that now any financial system can be called a bubble. So I think not.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
In my opinion, I don't think ETH is a bubble. It is a very potent altcoin and not easy to evaporate. The value of all altcoins is related to Bitcoin and ETH too. When Bitcoin fluctuates continuously and falls down, this has a strong influence on ETH. At present, the market has more positive signs, things seem to be back. And I hope that ETH will explode this year, creating many surprises
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
April 14, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
Neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum are bubbles.
A lot of coins price will fall when BTC crashes.
Also for ETHEREUM if crashes other coins will crash.
Things happen.
Just wait it will come back to normal for sure.
Activity: 178
April 14, 2018, 01:26:22 PM
I do not think that ? If you are a good investor and you are good at investing techniques then I think it's not a bubble. And even if it's a bubble, it can not fool you.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
April 14, 2018, 01:20:09 PM
Bitcoin is a volatile asset and Eth is tied to it. I think now the market is using Bitcoin as a speculative bubble. We must understand this Wink
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
April 14, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
i dont think its a bubble. Crypto are getting stronger and ethereum are struggling to climb back to 1k. I believe in few month eth will going back to the top and eth not gonna going down again cause seems like eth become stronger again and able to reach 500$.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
And what makes you think that bitcoin is a bubble? The term you are looking for is volatility not bubble and this volatility is what attracts everyone to the crypto markets. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both different coins and both serve different purposes.
Activity: 82
April 14, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
The things that are taking place now at market might make you think that ETH is a bubble, but not really is. All altcoin prices are stricly connected to bitcoins, so it's pretty normal that price of ETH is this low now.
Pages:
Jump to: