Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 12, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
ETH value increase has never been a bubble. Reason?
Unlike the crypto Rock star that BTC is, ETH has a use case apart from an ordinary means of value exchange, new blockchains with complex smart contracts can be developed on the ETH blockchain.
Eth is so not a bubble
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 12, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Do you really mean Bitcoin is a bubble, if you think BTC is a bubble then Ethereum surely is, BTC, LTC and Ethereum are crypto that are likely to be in the top 50 come 2020, I know for a fact most of these tokens will fade away when people realise they have nothing really to offer with time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 12, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin aren't a bubble, they are just like a product who gets influed by the market, the request and the total supply factors.
Peoples and especially whales wants to make a fortune, thats why they keep buying and selling, they try to earn some good amounts of money!
That's why the market kept volatile and crashing in the last periode!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
I don't think bitcoin is a bubble, looks like you're trying to provoke some people?  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:46:08 PM
By this logic you can take all the coins and say that they are bubbles. Don't be naive, we just faced the market correction and it was a bit long.         
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
It's not a bubble anyway all the prices vary with market demand and supply. So its logic and no bubble.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 12, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Who said bitcoin is bubble in the first place? Neither ETH is bubble not it will be anytime! The fall of ETH is really good for its natural economic circulation. I mean if it wouldnt have come down at such low rates then new investors will never come into the race and no new volume will be added into the circulation. I mean if values keeps growing on then new investors become little worried about the high rates and thus they dont invest and circulation doesnt come alive. So its always better that coins should come down in the value to make it better circulation. That is what happening currently and ETH might just explode to more than 2000 USD or so.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
Not only Bitcoin or Ethereum, the whole crypto market is a bubble. The whole market price varies depends on BTC price. If BTC price goes down, it is very logical for any other coins price to move downward. The pumps and dumps are very related to Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 12, 2018, 04:52:15 AM
Why you think bitcoin is a bubble?
I think bitcoin neither etheream are a bubble

Bitcoin
The only purpose of using Bitcoin is to buy other coins and speculation. It can be called a bubble. As a means of payment he is so so, maybe even one of the worst.

Etherium
This is more than a crypto currency because it allows you to create smart contacts. There are many useful applications of etherium in various projects. It doen't look like bubble.

Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
Why you think bitcoin is a bubble?
I think bitcoin neither etheream are a bubble
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
The reality of a bubble is dependant on the crypto environment as a whole. If Bitcoin drops to 0 or is deemed un usable cryptocurrency then other coins may be impacted. On the other hand a tokenized system like Ethereum has various uses as seen by the numerous alt coins. I think the industry as a whole has great potential and needs time in order for users / developers to decide which coins will be useful in society and which coins are simply scams.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
April 12, 2018, 04:32:55 AM
Neither ethereum nor bitcoin is a bubble.
They are both great projects.
Blockchain technology won't evolve so fast without them.
I truly believe they are still undervalued a lot.

Both bitcoin are ethreum are pillar of block chain and I do not understand why do we even have this topic as it makes no sense because bitcoin and ethreum are not bubble if it was bubble then it would have bursted on first regulatory challenge itself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
April 12, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

what makes you assume bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles? I think you have mistakenly entered in this forum. know, what you say will not affect us. I'm not sure you're really a newbie. if you can see from the history of crypto you will know that this accident is not the case for the first time. and this is common for any exchanges. everything will return to normal and grow back even though it takes quite a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
Neither ethereum nor bitcoin is a bubble.
They are both great projects.
Blockchain technology won't evolve so fast without them.
I truly believe they are still undervalued a lot.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
April 12, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
I think ETH is not a bubble. The price of all Cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin and whenever bitcoin prices go down, it also affects other coins. So be patient, do not worry about that. When the market starts to stabilize then this ETH will show you what it is.

Yes neither bitcoin nor ethreum are bubble and if those were bubble then bitcoin and ethreum would have disappeared by now and would not survive years and just wait for a bitcoin pumo which will lead to pump in all the altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 12, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
A whole crypto is a bubble now and Ethereum not exclusion . But one day the bubble can grow to the point where it turns in something real , something that everyone needs to have to use it in daily life . This is when crypto will become something bigger then a bubble.
Activity: 187
April 12, 2018, 03:53:54 AM
I think ETH is not a bubble. The price of all Cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin and whenever bitcoin prices go down, it also affects other coins. So be patient, do not worry about that. When the market starts to stabilize then this ETH will show you what it is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 04, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
If you are comparing it to bitcoin, then you have your answer right there, it is definitely not a bubble.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 04, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

Only ETH is not depreciating the whole crypto world is currently down.so we can not attribute whole of this scenario to only ETH it will be injustice,yes it's going down drastically but definitely it's not permanent it's temporary.so hope for the best.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
April 04, 2018, 01:00:09 AM
You can see ethereum usecase in crypto space ethereum not only speculative currency its a smart contract creation platform more and more projects using ethereum blockchain technology for creating their project . So ethereum is good for long time run . It will even reach more than 2000$ in this year.
If people are trying to use the Smart Contracts that's on Ethereum's Blockchain then the price should increase. Bitcoin should go up too.
Pages:
Jump to: