Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
hardly.I don't think it's a bubble and generally bitcoin is a bubble I can't say either.so that thought very foolish in my opinion
Activity: 231
April 14, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
and who said that bitcoin is a bubble? it is obvious that in our century bitcoin will never fall in price so low
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 14, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
no eth will not bubble.. dont you know that almost 80% of the project was made in eth blockchain? so it will bubble so as the other inside of it

D113
That's correct, it's only price correction, but a lot of investor panic and scare price drop again, a lot of token based on Ethereum platform, But I've no idea Why you think currently Bitcoin is bubble, it's not bubble and crypto market also not bubble, I think Bitcoin price will reach to $10K soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
Of course that is just bubble Huh

Look price eth now, that is slowly rise up again.
All crypto coin is same i think but the main of crypto coin is BTC.
When BTC is up i think all coin will rise too.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 14, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
AFAIK, altcoin always follow bitcoin uptrend value but if ETH able reach bitcoin current value, it means that something different make ETH become as popular as bitcoin.
By seeing it's transaction volume, it's worth to keep invest on ETH !
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
April 14, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
Well, if you talk this Coins are Bubble. It should be popped a year ago or more. But, in fact people involved on it and make the market alive.
So, i dont know what is your motivation starting this topic and make any bias information come to make investors hesitate?
Activity: 392
April 14, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

you are very strange, if bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles. then why are you involved in this forum? what will you get? I think crypto is not important to you. actually your knowledge is very shallow. so naturally you have the idea that bitcoin and ethereum are bubbles
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
no eth will not bubble.. dont you know that almost 80% of the project was made in eth blockchain? so it will bubble so as the other inside of it

D113
Activity: 392
April 14, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
I would not agree that crypto currency is a bubble. But even if you think so, you should still buy Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 14, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Neither ethereum nor bitcoin is a bubble.
They are both great projects.
Blockchain technology won't evolve so fast without them.
I truly believe they are still undervalued a lot.

Both bitcoin are ethreum are pillar of block chain and I do not understand why do we even have this topic as it makes no sense because bitcoin and ethreum are not bubble if it was bubble then it would have bursted on first regulatory challenge itself.

BTC isn't a bubble, as well as ETH. Do you consider ETH to be a bubble just because it's price goes down at the moment? Price moves up and down and it's a normal occurrence for crypto market. The prices of legal currencies, commodities, etc. also also volatile sometimes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
what do you mean "like bitcoin" ?
Did you trust bitcoin is a bubble ?
If bitcoin bubble burst, all the coins will disappear
well that's what I'm thinking, seems like OP believe that bitcoin is a bubble.
I agree with you if bitcoin is a bubble maybe all coins in that market right now is zero. I wonder why people hate bitcoin so much and support other coins. don't you think that all coins are related to the bitcoin so if bitcoin is bubble then all coins will also vanish.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
April 12, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?
It scam.
Do read my signature for details:
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 12, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
what do you mean "like bitcoin" ?
Did you trust bitcoin is a bubble ?
If bitcoin bubble burst, all the coins will disappear
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
April 12, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
ETH was bubble in 1500 USD but now it rises very healthy. When it goes to 1500 USD again that won't be a bubble.
It's rising very healthier. Invest before it totally takes off. Below 500 USD is very good point to buy.
Activity: 148
April 12, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
Yes it is a bubble like bitcoin but it has stronger resistance from the these market manipulations,ethereum has good platform to be backed up that is why it has more thougher bubble than bitcoin,because it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency in every transactions which ethereum makes candidate to replace bitcoin if ever.
Activity: 186
April 12, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
It is a stronger bubble than bitcoin's as far as we know ethereum has a good working platform which offers both decentralized applications and smartcontracts,ethereum has most of the transactions compare to all of the altcoins including bitcoin as well,which makes ethereum more dominant when we are talking about transactions per day.It isnt going to break easily,the bubble will be much stronger than bitcoin's.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 03:38:50 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
The price of the ethereum does fall, but this is because the entire crypto-currency market is falling. When he begins to recover and rise, then ethereum will grow. This coin has not yet manifested itself as a financial bubble, because it did not rise in price to the extent that bitcoin. The ethereum course grows smoothly and gradually, in general, corresponding to its intrinsic value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
The difference between a bubble and a non-bubble is the value that people attach to them. If in the eyes of people that either looks attractive and valuable this already not bubble. And if it is also limited it is a very attractive bubble. And so many bubbles in the real world. For example, the dollars that stamp as you want. They are not backed by anything, but people like them.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 02:36:19 PM
No its not,ethereum has been dominating the market all the time when it comes to number of transactions because it has the most transactions combined with all the cryptocurrencies everyday,because it has good solid platform which is being used by most of the new projects in the community its platform offers both smartcontracts and decentralized applications.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
Ethereum isnt a bitcoin bubble because eth does have a solid platform which bitcoin doesnt have that is why its bubble is much stronger than bitcoin.As far as i know ethereum has the most transactions in the cryptocurrency everyday thats make it the most commonly used for every transactions,bitcoin+ all the crytocurrency except ethereum = ethereum's number of transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: