Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Bitcoin and ether are still different things. I believe in the growth of the ether, but it will not be as significant as the growth of bitcoin in the event of a market rise. But the risk in this case is much less.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
April 01, 2018, 03:33:29 AM
Bubble term are used for economics that are unsustainable. Bitconnect was a bubble. But you can't say the same for Bitcoin and Ethereum just because they have sustained this long and they are not just limited for speculation use but it widely accepted and used in different forms.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 03:33:05 AM
The whole crypto market is a bubble my friend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
Etherum is never a bubble. The price of all cryptocurrencies are tied to bitcoin and anytime bitcoin's price is plumetting, it affects other coins as well. The entire market is down, so etherum is not an exception. But with time when the market recovers, you would see etherum make new highs in prices
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
Etherum is not a bubble. Market is generally down, and so is etherum's price as well
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
I think the premise of this question is faulty because you assume Bitcoin is a bubble and although Bitcoin is very volatile at this time you must realize there is a long track record. It has had big gains and big losses and in my opinion it will happen again.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
Until now, we cannot tell that all cryptocurrencies are just like a bubble. As long as there are still a value from it, it is still a good kind of investment. Actually in the world of business, what happen to eth or bitcoin right now is just a normal cycle in business. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it falls down depending on it's demand.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 31, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

If we are going to based on the how the price really surge, I don't think its a bubble because unlike bitcoin, ETH has technology that is can offer - Smart Contracts. So I think investors are putting money because they are betting that it will be used by every industries, not just in the IT sector.

However, we have to take note that there's some correlation as far as bitcoin and Ethereum price. That's why wen't bitcoin falls, it brought with him the whole crypto ecosystem, including Ethereum. And looking at Ethereum history charts, its just around mid 2017 up to January 2018 that it really took off, because the dev is really doing something at the background like improving its scalability problems (Yes, Ethereum as also this issue.)
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 31, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
ETH is not bubble because if market coins price high and only ETH is low then your is right but now cryptocurrency market all coins low price and ETH is in $400+ not under $300. more ICOs are depended on ETH and BTC, coming days will raise the market then come back positions ETH and BTC also  
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 31, 2018, 07:29:54 PM
I don't think so. Eth price is dropping because the overall total market cap is down. We're in a bear market and more people are selling instead of buying. You probably notice that on green days, majority of coins are in green and on red days, everything is in red. People call it a sea of red. You will rarely see btc in red and eth in green at the same time and when you do, it's like 0.08% or 0.68% change in the past 24 hrs and not double digits like 10%. When the market recovers, btc will go up and so will eth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 31, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
I'll say so, listen less to what you say on the news !!! you yourself ask the question, why the company that costs 100 million dollars, goes on ipo it costs 200 million !!! Huh like the company is the same, even the toilet paper has not changed ... bubble? or economy and market laws !!!!
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
everyone says that bitcoin and all altcoin are bubbles, including ETH. even GMO founder jeremy gratham mentions that crypto world market is a bubble, he said that crypto market will drop and end at 6 months or 2 years ahead.

he observes the crypto market condition globally. he sees that the crypto world since July 2014 has been experiencing a difficult increase for 2 years. and the peak of the difficulty is today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 31, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
Upon seeing the value of ethereum plunge down below 400 usd, i was like is this how this is gonna continue. I am tired of the  fall in prices daily and wish all to stop. However, the fall in price does give one or those who holds extra cash to get good bargains. For newbies, this is an important lesson even to all crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
Fiat money is bubble and bank accounts are bubbles too. The only difference is who control and have benefits. Inflation steals your money faster than ETH falls. Wink
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
Ethereum-a coin that was quite strongly inflated in price. I didn't understand about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite inflated in price over the past year,
Activity: 284
March 31, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
The title of your post is pretty horrible.
A bubble "like" bitcoin
If you think bitcoin is a bubble you probably should be in this space or you are just that much of a newbie.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
March 31, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

The market is too high and has grown rapidly last year. Now just a correction from his growth.

Correction, maybe. But it goes a little bit too far, Bitcoin almost lost 2/3 of the ATH, some altcoins lost more than 75%.
Cryptocurrencies shouldn't be so attached to the bitcoin movement, we need independent altcoins in order to have a solid ground for trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble and I definitely don't think that Ethereum is a bubble.
Why nobody is complaining when the market is doing wild run upwards, but everybody see bubble when is correction time?
It seems like all of the coins that have a huge price are inside of a bubble. Don't worry so much about that.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
March 31, 2018, 07:08:21 PM
It's not necessarily a bubble. The whole crypto market is related to Bitcoin so If it crashes, It's very logical to see other assets going down as well.

You can not blame the OP.. we all know how the fuck does it works.

It is the same as if US Dollar crashes.. we all know what can really happen, and how incredible it would be (it doesnt matter in where we live, the economy is very connected)

Well, most people think that this is just a game.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

The market is too high and has grown rapidly last year. Now just a correction from his growth.
Pages:
Jump to: