Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
I do not think that the Ethereum is a bubble because the coin is well developed and although not now the best times, but almost all coins on a market shows a dump. I would not rush with the withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
I think ETH is not a bubble like bitcoin, because the market fluctuates and affects the value of ETH decrease. I think ETH will thrive because many ICO projects use the ETH platform, and it's a promising coin.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 01, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Wow, I cannot believe how confidently sure you are with the thing that you are saying which is about bitcoins being a bubble. And for some reason, you still have the nerve left to call ethereum as something as also a bubble like what you are saying bitcoins is? LOL. Look man, before posting such things, I really do recommend that you first go ahead and do a lot of reading, you owe that to yourself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
Ethereum is not a bubble.... I think one of main reason of downfall other than BITCOIN fall is that ETH it's suffering because many ICO suffers and they are based on ETH.... but the project is solid... so keep calm and let this crysis pass..
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
April 01, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
I dont think so.  all bitcoin prices refer to bitcoin so if bitcoin falls then other altcoin prices will go down. the falling eth price is a natural thing because bitcoin also goes down. So just calm and patient.  Because i believe in the end of this year the price will go very high.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
ETH does have a certain bubble, but for now, the value of ETH is underestimated.
Because a large number of ICO teams sell ETH, ETH has reached a very low price, so I think it is at the bottom of ETH.
I agree with you, the biggest problem of ETH is the ICO mechanism, many dev team can do nothing just selling the raised ETH and enjoying the life. So I hope new ICO mechanism can be developed to solve that problem.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
Eth is second only to the encryption of BTC, and if you say BTC is a bubble, then eth should be a bubble.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 01, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
Eth is not just a coin. This is the whole project. A very promising project, which is already in high demand. So the price of the etherium will soon grow.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
ETH does have a certain bubble, but for now, the value of ETH is underestimated.
Because a large number of ICO teams sell ETH, ETH has reached a very low price, so I think it is at the bottom of ETH.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
April 01, 2018, 08:44:24 AM
The property of the bubble is only bitcoin, when it rises sharply in price due to the increased speculative demand for it. Ethereum never rose sharply in price, its rate is more stable, so this coin never behaved like a financial bubble. Ethereum can still significantly increase in price in excess of its previous price record in December of last year and is unlikely to detect signs of a bubble, as it performs more diverse functions than bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 01, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
ETH is even a bigger bubble that bitcoin. Bitcoin has been having ever improving fundamentals with time, on the other hand I have only seen ETH being used for conducting initial coin offerings where ETH smart contracts played a wonderful role. There must be billions worth of ETh that is with ICO projects which they had gathered which when and if they start dumping will burst the ETH bubble for sure.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 07:19:24 AM
And what did you expect from this coin, if it in December of last year from anything grew by more than 300% in price? Naturally, after such explosive growth, a deep correction followed, this is normal. And the crypto currency is not a bubble, it was recognized at the recent G20 summit
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Somehow strange you have formulated your question. If you have already decided that Bitcoin bubble why ask such questions.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 01, 2018, 07:12:20 AM
All cryptocurrency in my opinion bubbles, so high fluctuacion make hard to get profit. Make invest in ETH , Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency only for who to know how to manage the risk. And if you just in this market make sure use money afford to lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
no, i think its because btc price falling down.. so alt coin down too... like we know bitcoin is "mother of cryptocurrency" so whatever btc news, it will affected other crypto...
Activity: 420
April 01, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

possibly the price of ethereum simply follows the movement of the bitcoin price there is no bubble name for ethereum, ethereum just like any other altcoin and it looks like ethereum will return to the price of about $ 300 again.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
do you also think that bitcoin is also a bubble that explodes and disappears? you are wrong in deciphering it, if bitcoin decrease then altcoin also make sure experiencing the same thing.
so is this a bubble?
I think eth has potency better than other coins that can keep up with bitcoin increase, so I do not think that if bitcoin and eth is a bubble.
remember when JP morgan said bitcoin is a bubble? at this point, he pulls back what he said at the time, and declares bitcoin not a bubble.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 01, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
visible btc also fall it also affect other altcoin, so eth fair down, just wait for FUD disappear and btc eth will soon recover
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
I do not think that the bubble is an ethereum. It is a really reliable coin that has a wide application. Just all the altcoins depend on bitcoin, so bitcoin falls and the other coins fall. I think that the ethereum will recover to its former values.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
I do not think it's worth making such hasty conclusions because Ethereum is not such a hopeless coin as Bitcoin, it's just worth the wait, not to cash out...
Pages:
Jump to: