Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
Personally, I do not believe ethereum or bitcoin are bubble but rather their price depends on the flow of market and also the rate of demand and supply. I believe if their is high demand the price will rise very high also but if there is low demand, the price will fall that is why it is advisable to be patient and hold when the market is in bear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
This cannot be taken in the subjective sense either the whole market is a bubble or none of the coins  are in a bubble state-list is highly unlikely that one coin can be in a bubble state so no ethereum with its currency valuation isn't in one
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
in my opinion, this bitcoin price movement is not like a bubble of bitcoin price movements and some other coin cryptocurrency like the wave of movement will only go up and down, you must be able to take advantage of that movement.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
The reality of a bubble is dependant on the crypto environment as a whole. If Bitcoin drops to 0 or is deemed un usable cryptocurrency then other coins may be impacted. On the other hand a tokenized system like Ethereum has various uses as seen by the numerous alt coins. I think the industry as a whole has great potential and needs time in order for users / developers to decide which coins will be useful in society and which coins are simply scams.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
With such a look, you can say that every coin on the market is a bubble. I think with this price, it only wins, getting even more investors and trust. We are waiting for what limits the price will rise in order to understand how much it is undervalued.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 07, 2018, 12:20:44 AM
ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Are you laughing? At a price of $ 400 ethereum for some reason will explode as a financial bubble? The bitcoin did not explode at a price of $ 20,000, and the ethereum had just dropped from $ 1,400 to explode at $ 400? Now ethereum is a very undervalued coin and at a bitcoin price of the current $ 7,000, it could well deservedly have a price of $ 5,000. Do not be a bubble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
Yes, the price of bitcoin and eth in late 2017 and start of 2018 was indeed a bubble. One of the reason why eth price is down at 400 usd. Because some ICO's are selling there eth for fiat. Because we  need fiat currency to operate the business. And also the market is red again and bitcoin price is down. It make sense that eth will fall because eth/btc pairing is main trade of eth in market.
Activity: 287
August 06, 2018, 02:50:18 AM
I do not know where you are getting these ideas my friend. If you have this kind of mindset I suggest for you to read more reviews,news and forecast about Ethereum. Educate your self with knowledge and facts about this currency and it my help you or you might help others in the future. Ethereum onnof the coin that will lead this market.

I love the advice you have given to the guy. Hope, it will be useful for him. However, I still do not understand why people sty on this forum thinking that BTC and ETH are bubbles.
Activity: 68
August 05, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Most cryptocurrencies have bubbles, but Bitcoin and ETH have a price bottom line. Mining prices, the price of these two coins will not fall below the mining price!
Activity: 158
August 05, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
You must be a newbie. Are you biased against the film? No coin can grow without any foam. Do you still hate bubbles?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 01, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
I do not know where you are getting these ideas my friend. If you have this kind of mindset I suggest for you to read more reviews,news and forecast about Ethereum. Educate your self with knowledge and facts about this currency and it my help you or you might help others in the future. Ethereum onnof the coin that will lead this market.
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
 Some people say that after this correction that we're suffering there's no money left in the world to be put in crypto markets. But they're wrong, and if they get rid of their holdings they're going to miss out the biggest increase in price ever seen in crypto, and we would have to see suicide posts again but not because of a crash, but because of people who missed out and threw away the chance of their life. There's another stage ahead and we're heading to it. The next stage is where institutional money jump on board and renowned investors, as well as innovative banks, will lead the way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 01, 2018, 12:06:15 AM
ETH is not a bubble nor bitcoin is. What we see to ethereum's price fluctuation is just normal and any crypto can have the same situation with ETH too given the attribute of being volatile. If ethereum is really a bubble, then there is no way it will rise again once it pops.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 11:12:59 PM
down price in crypto doesnt mean bubble, crypto has proved that it can grow after down.
if ETH is a bubble, i think it cannnot grow like this after down price
Activity: 5
July 31, 2018, 10:49:13 PM
I dont know if it is a bubble or not. but when i invested in eth it was $1000, now down almost half.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 10:30:23 PM
So you still think bitcoin is a bubble? Listen, bitcoin and ethereum already proved its worth too many times in this market and if you still have doubt about it then its better for you to research and study more about crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

The Crypto market is in difficult right now therefore not only Ethereum but most of the coins are not healthy including Bitcoin but i don't see them a bubble that will burst because for how many years of difficulties still they survived.Its just that the real demand of Ethereum is not increasing at this moment but it doesn't mean it will die.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 31, 2018, 09:14:36 PM
None of these are in a bubble at this time. Bubble time will come after some years when most people will try to get in cryptos and prices will be lot higher.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
if I do not think of you but different people's views may need information about bitcoin so that later he realized that eth and btc is not a bubble.

Both of them are not bubble and have potential to rise again.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
Most of the world has yet to see any real value attributed to ETH. When cryptocurrency has scaled and it's starting to be used globally by big companies, the real rush will come. What we seen was a global recognition of crypto and then a quick slump when people realised that it actually has no real worth yet.
I agree with you only in one thing - the problem of scalability with ETH has not been solved. As soon as Vitalik Buterin and his team solve this problem, the market will simply overwhelm with a lot of products that are now in freezing or do not work at full power! By products I mean the project has already passed ICO.
In a wonderful time we are now living, guys. The time of blockchain sunrise.
Pages:
Jump to: